Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 1, 2010  (Read 10043 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 1, 2010
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2010, 01:27:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Earlier today,   I watched the outstanding video that Irish Zionist put together on your commentary from early 2002 on New York Congressman Gary "  Osama Bin"  Ackerman:

The other night at a Candidates Forum that focused on Israel and U.S. Foreign Policy in general,   Schmuck Schumer, Kirsten Gillibrand,   and  Gary  "Osama Bin"  Ackerman not only didn't show up but didn't even bring a representative.      Their arrogance and contempt for the people they are " suppose"   to represent is crystal clear.  

In this edition of "  Ask JTF",   I would be interested in hearing your commentary about Gary  " Osama Bin "  Ackerman on his actions from the last several years  (  2002 to 2010 range  )       Even though I live in the 4th Congressional District,   not the 5th Congressional District,     I think it's extremely important that Ackerman is retired no later than in 2012.     It's a disagrace that this PIG has remained in office since 1983!    I think JTF should take a proactive stance in exposing Ackerman.     Especially after hearing 5th District Republican Candidate Liz Berney speak:

Liz Berney is the ANTITHESIS of Gary Ackerman.    She's the closest to a JTF candidate on Israel that I've seen in a long time.     Liz Berney puts an emphasis on the dangers of the PLO/ Fatah.       Until a Kahanist Gentile like Vito or MasterWolf decides to run for the 5th Congressional Seat,      I plan on supporting Liz Berney anytime she runs:

Thanks as always,    eb22.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2010, 02:58:24 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

Why do think that so many conservatives including people on this forum still believe that the U.S. operations in Afghanistan and Iraq are beneficial to the U.S. and should be continued? Furthermore why do these same people label as traitors anyone who raises the legitimate issue over how can creating a Muslim democratic republic in any of those countries is a benefit to the U.S.?

I am truly astonished that after all your speeches and articles on JTF that some people on this forum still fall for the neo-con propaganda that there are moderate Muslims who the U.S. should support.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 04:49:43 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2010, 03:11:19 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I am trying to make sense of the Israseli Justice system, which might be an exercise in futility.  Obviously we all know that you are not allowed into Israel.  How many other Jews are in the same situation?  I remember the famous case of Meyer Lansky not being allowed to go there to die in Israel (I don't think anyone was worried that he would run organized crime from there).  Are there many others?

Then there is the situation of deportations.  I have read some about the Mannings who were deported from Israel to face trial for a murder that allegedly involved a business dispute of a third person.  The Mannings were living in Israel in Kiryat Arfa.  Robert Mannig was deported.

At about the same time there was the case of Scheinbein (sp?) who as best I can tell was a gang banger involved in the murder of a Mexican gangbanger.  His connection to Israel was much less impressive.  I believe he was born there but left as an infant.  He escaped to Israel to avoid prosecution in Maryland and Bibi, of all times, decided to stand up to the Americans and refused to have him deported. 

Is there any consistency in the Israeli judicial system or is it just a strange mosaic of events.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2010, 05:12:37 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Is is too late to stop this Obama health plan since it was already passed as a bill?   Is is just a matter of time before it receives the funding?  Is it a done deal?

Sincerely,

Aces High