Poll

What will be Stephanie Wankgang's latest internet name-change be?

Pat Buchanan the hero
0 (0%)
German Islamist
4 (44.4%)
Kahanist Against Judaism
2 (22.2%)
Proud Stormfronter
0 (0%)
Other
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Stevia Weifag poll  (Read 4433 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Stevia Weifag poll
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2010, 10:23:15 AM »
His site doesn't appear to be anti Jewish BTW go to the honorable members section on our forum

It is

I quote:

Bezüglich des Nahost-Konflikts erkennt die German Defence League selbstverständlich sowohl das israelische als auch das palästinänsische Existenzrecht an.

Concerning the conflict in the middle east, it is understood that the German Defense League recognizes the Israeli right of existence as well as the "palestinian" right of existence.

Is this the official party line of S. Rubin?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2010, 10:26:15 AM »
His site doesn't appear to be anti Jewish BTW go to the honorable members section on our forum

It is

I quote:

Bezüglich des Nahost-Konflikts erkennt die German Defence League selbstverständlich sowohl das israelische als auch das palästinänsische Existenzrecht an.

Concerning the conflict in the middle east, it is understood that the German Defense League recognizes the Israeli right of existence as well as the "palestinian" right of existence.

Is this the official party line of S. Rubin?

Yes i think so
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2010, 12:10:31 PM »
Maybe Steven was caught in the stampede during 'Love Parade'!

There is a good chance that he was there. Maybe Ulli can look for his obituary report in the newspaper.

I don't like the way he behaved whatsoever, and I think he has a lot to answer for as far as that is concerned. However as far as I know he has never posed a physical threat to any of us. Why would you want him killed?
I think what they wrote is black humor, although I didn't laugh either.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2010, 01:16:55 PM »
If he was an anti-Semite why would he have tried to be a part of JTF and then try to start his own (misguided) "Pro-Jewish" group? I don't think he is an anti-Semite at heart at all, just a screwed up kid in need of some real serious help.

You can be nuts and say silly things without being an anti-Semite. Maybe I missed where he said anything blatantly anti-Jewish.

It is dreadful how he treated Chaim and other JTFers though, Jewish and Gentile alike. He was also mean to me. He gave me the YSV curse more than once for saying he was crazy, but I don't take that curse seriously considering the source.

I agree.  Couldn't have said it better myself.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2010, 01:25:59 PM »
I didn't know about those things but those sound very bad. Sounds like he really has turned to the dark side. I still wonder what he really thinks though, considering that he spent so much time talking about protecting Jews, etc. then turns around and does stuff like that. I don't know if it's the illness or if he's just gone evil.  Thanks for updating me Ron.

He acts like a Jew lover because he wants to get Jewish girls, on Facebook, Shox, YouTube

isn't it obvious what a Nazi thinks after he said such a thing? he's a real Nazi and his fate is as Obama's

I guess he could be trying to get Jewish girls though I thought he was just gay for George Bush and just straight for Shelly Rubin.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2010, 01:40:40 PM »
I was treated worse by other banned members. This guy just had bad ideals.