Author Topic: Mass invasion of Israel by illegal Africans  (Read 678 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Mass invasion of Israel by illegal Africans
« on: July 25, 2010, 03:01:38 PM »
Here's the article:  http://www.jpost.com/Magazine/Features/Article.aspx?id=182223

It seems Israel shares a parallel problem with the U.S: illegal immigration.  According to Israeli government sources, 8,000 Africans illegally enter Israel every month through the Sinai desert, mainly from Sudan and Eritrea.  There also is apparently no way to deport them, since they file refugee status with the UN, and their applications remain on file indefinitely.  They're already 10% of Eilat, have ruined the beautiful town of Arad, and are starting to dominate the slums of South Tel Aviv.  As in the U.S, the Left wants to help the illegals and the Right wants to expel them. 
  Jews always say that Israel will be a place to run to if something happens: However, will Israel be able to maintain itself as a Jewish state in spite of the African invasion?  Israel needs to do something immediately.  Perhaps, start by building a fence on its border with the Sinai, and pass laws that impose harsh fines and even imprisonment on any Israeli that hires an illegal worker and/or rents an apartment to them. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Mass invasion of Israel by illegal Africans
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 03:15:11 PM »
We enough trouble already with the Arabs now Israel is letting in African [censored].  >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 03:42:26 PM »
I wonder if the libtards over there will say "They're just doing jobs other people don't want to do", "They're escaping an oppressive and corrupt government", "They're just following their dreams" "It's racist to say they commit crimes".

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 04:27:28 PM »
Not too many responses to this topic :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 06:00:58 PM »
Not too many responses to this topic :o

Don't worry they'll be more responses.

I can't believe they won't in Chaim, but they'll let in scum like this into Israel!!!!  >:( >:(
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 07:25:12 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 06:59:01 PM »
In addition to what I already mentioned, it must be a major drain on the health and social dervices sector of the Israeli government.  Who knows what diseases and illnesses they took with them from Africa.  If they get sick, I'm sure they go to the emergency room free of charge, just like the illegals here in the USA.  In addition, their children go to school, so of course, that's coming out of taxpayers' money also. 
If the stats are correct, Israel will have received approximately 100,000 illegal Africans during the course of this year, and for how many years in the future?!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 07:21:07 PM »
If Chaim entered, could he file for refugee status just like the Africans. When the right of return fails, refugee status might work.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 07:32:45 PM »
I don't mind Israel letting in legit refugees when it is to our advantage.  I used to work with a woman from Viet Nam whose brother was one of the refugees let in back in the late 70s.  He is a good Israeli (although thinking of leaving but his kids served in the army and he is probably more pro Israel than the Askenazi elite).  A group like that adds something to Israel and they did not come in huge numbers.  Letting in illiterate Africans who are probably closer to Muslims than Jews who will end up being a future problem makes no sense to me.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.