Author Topic: ML King's dream is coming to a neighborhood near you or Nutless White Men  (Read 4294 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Pussified white men of America have lost their mind, their balls and will loose their country to the 3rd world savages. I don't think anything, short of a miracle, will help. These brainwashed, feminized morons deserve to loose this beatiful country that they inherited from the great generations that preceded these nutless wonders.  >:( American white men need a military draft ASAP to grow some balls, at least the size of walnuts.

Pizza parlour beating

« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 02:01:58 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
A draft is needed. I agree.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Trumpeldor and Manch I was just wondering what branch of service did the both of you service in?

ftf

I think that there should be conscription for everyone who doesn't get into university, but getting into university should be made harder.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Trumpeldor and Manch I was just wondering what branch of service did the both of you service in?

Classic defense-mechanism. I have to serve in the army to want a draft? Are you related to the guy who says that only citizens of Israel should be allowed to criticize their policies?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
I've served in Marines. Why is it relevant to my post?  ::)
Actually, I think that the army professionalism will suffer as a result of the draft, but the society, as a whole, will benefit from it. And army's ability to fight prolonged, multi-theater conflict will be significantly enhanced. But this deservs another thread. The point of my topic was that America, as you know it, is disappearing and the pussified and feminized white American men surely are not the material to save this country. So my recommendation to you, if you like pizza,  order delivery!

« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 04:58:37 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
I would support the idea of a draft. I can't speak from experience but I'd imagine military service builds character and brotherhood.

The video also displays how we need to promote the use of firearms as a means of self-defence. Savages like that should be killed on the spot when they act in said manner.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Thanks for the info.
The draft is good if it was needed to fight an enemy that is a DIRECT threat to the U.S., I'm sorry but I can not see a draft for these made up threats.  Remember Iraq?
I would not like to see my son or daughter being drafted for a threat that is made up in a politicians mind.
Besides who would you draft?, we are a country full of illegals.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
I would support the idea of a draft. I can't speak from experience but I'd imagine military service builds character and brotherhood.

The video also displays how we need to promote the use of firearms as a means of self-defence. Savages like that should be killed on the spot when they act in said manner.
Agreed with eveything you said. One point of clarification: Both of them?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Good points, but look at Trumpeldor's post. It is for the common good that we need to reinstate the draft for menonly .
Politicians will, probably be less inclined to send other people children to war if their children in service, although I am not 100% certain about that. The draft, however necessary, will not be reconstituted in the current political climate and when, inevitably, it will be, it will be too late.

I share you concern about the safety of our children. Unfortunately, your and mine children, if they live in USA and the and the way this country it rushes to its decline, they, G-d forbid, are much more likely to become victims of such vicious apes than being hurt in the army. At least my son(when I have one) will have the balls, the expertise and the confidence tp protect him and his family. Think about it - status quo is not any longer even an option.

Thanks for the info.
The draft is good if it was needed to fight an enemy that is a DIRECT threat to the U.S., I'm sorry but I can not see a draft for these made up threats.  Remember Iraq?
I would not like to see my son or daughter being drafted for a threat that is made up in a politicians mind.
Besides who would you draft?, we are a country full of illegals.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Imerica

Actually, I think that the army professionalism will suffer as a result of the draft, but the society, as a whole, will benefit from it. And army's ability to fight prolonged, multi-theater conflict will be significantly enhanced. But this deservs another thread. The point of my topic was that America, as you know it, is disappearing and the pussified and feminized white American men surely are not the material to save this country. So my recommendation to you, if you like pizza,  order delivery!

My husband is a Marine. I'm sad to even admit that I wouldn't invite you to our house for dinner, the way you speak of black people. It makes me shudder to think that there are people in the Armed Forces who dislike any culture as much as you hate the black culture.

I'm sure you don't care....
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 01:40:52 AM by Imerica »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Imerica,
Please don't worry - I did not serve in USMC - other countries armed forces have marine service as well.
I do really dislike and despise the so called “black culture.”  But was is a black culture, anyway? I think Chaim was pretty eloquent in his response to you in what he and I understand and observe, daily, as a black culture.
I am talking about pussified white men, because you know and I know that if it was the other way around, a white guy, for no reason started beating up a black guy, surrounded by other black guys, in a black neighborhood, he would not walk out of there.

As much as I dislike and abhor the "black culture" I do not dislike black people. I've met quite a few I really liked and was a friend with one guy from Nigeria, who btw, really despised "American black culture". Incidentally, all the black folks I've met and liked, the majority of black people would probably consider "uncle Toms", i.e. Vice President of a startup, professional, banker, Navy officer, shipping clerk, etc  - they spoke perfect English, had good manners, polite and educated, i.e. exhibited all the attributes of the white culture. BTW, I have never met a black who actually read Mark Twain – Uncle Tom Cabin. It is a great book and I strongly recommend it.

And I did not call for draft for white men only. Every mail American citizen should serve - it would help whites to get their nuts back and help black to behave like human beings. If you husband is a marine, you can see obvious difference between him and his buddies and others. There are many honorable black people, and I am sure you and your husband are one of them, but the "black culture" really handicaps your people. Most of blacks in America, wherever there is a majority of them, behave like savages, destroying every neighborhood they live in.
But my point, perhaps you would agree with - when the whites become minority in this country, it will turn into a 3rd world cesspool, uninhabitable for righteous gentiles of any color.

My husband is a Marine. I'm sad to even admit that I wouldn't invite you to our house for dinner, the way you speak of black people. It makes me shudder to think that there are people in the Armed Forces who dislike any culture as much as you hate the black culture.

I'm sure you don't care....
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 12:45:29 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
BTW, I have never met a black who actually read Mark Twain – Uncle Tom Cabin. It is a great book and I strongly recommend it.

I liked your message, Manch. One little quibble, though. Mark Twain didn't write Uncle Tom's Cabin. The author was Harriet Beecher Stowe. (Perhaps you're thinking of Tom Sawyer, by Mark Twain.)

Mark Twain was probably America's greatest and most truthful writer. And in his Autobiography, he wrote that he never saw a slave abused, at any time in his life. In fact, the slaves in Missouri, Twain's home state, were terrified of being "sold down the [Mississippi] river" into the Deep South, where the most violent of the British whites (from the prisons and poorhouses of England) were settled by the British crown, in the expectation that most of them would die of the climate.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Thank you, I've read it as a Child and could have swear that it was writted by Mark Twain. I'll look into it. I loved that book, though, a great book, teaching love, tolerance and compassion. Uncle Tom had a big heart, was very decent and that is why he is despised by the current black establishment.

BTW, I have never met a black who actually read Mark Twain – Uncle Tom Cabin. It is a great book and I strongly recommend it.

I liked your message, Manch. One little quibble, though. Mark Twain didn't write Uncle Tom's Cabin. The author was Harriet Beecher Stowe. (Perhaps you're thinking of Tom Sawyer, by Mark Twain.)

Mark Twain was probably America's greatest and most truthful writer. And in his Autobiography, he wrote that he never saw a slave abused, at any time in his life. In fact, the slaves in Missouri, Twain's home state, were terrified of being "sold down the [Mississippi] river" into the Deep South, where the most violent of the British whites (from the prisons and poorhouses of England) were settled by the British crown, in the expectation that most of them would die of the climate.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Scriabin

The point of my topic was that America, as you know it, is disappearing and the pussified and feminized white American men surely are not the material to save this country.

I like the way you talk.

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
I think that there should be conscription for everyone who doesn't get into university, but getting into university should be made harder.

I disagree, that's a cowards way out.  You serve, and when you get out, then university will be there waiting with open arms, if you are not worthy to serve you are not worthy to study in a state institution of higher learning IMHO. 

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
Pussified white men of America have lost their mind, their balls and will loose their country to the 3rd world savages. I don't think anything, short of a miracle, will help. These brainwashed, feminized morons deserve to loose this beatiful country that they inherited from the great generations that preceded these nutless wonders.  >:( American white men need a military draft ASAP to grow some balls, at least the size of walnuts.

Pizza parlour beating

I guess telling the truth is a terms of use violation as far as "Yo-tube" is concerned.