Author Topic: Rep. Barney Frank causes scene demanding discount  (Read 873 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Rep. Barney Frank causes scene demanding discount
« on: July 27, 2010, 02:40:45 PM »
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sorry_barney_no_discount_BSco6dW9b1VTgrL7GcCFrN

Massachusetts Congressman Barney Frank caused a scene when he demanded a $1 senior discount on his ferry fare to Fire Island's popular gay haunt, The Pines, last Friday. Frank was turned down by ticket clerks at the dock in Sayville because he didn't have the required Suffolk County Senior Citizens ID. A witness reports, "Frank made such a drama over the senior rate that I contemplated offering him the dollar to cool down the situation." Frank made news last year when he was spotted looking uncomfortable around a bevy of topless, well-built men at the Pines Annual Ascension Beach Party. Frank's spokesperson confirmed to Page Six that his partner, James Ready, asked the ticket office for a regular ticket for himself and a senior ticket for Frank, "but was turned down because Frank didn't have a resident ID."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sorry_barney_no_discount_BSco6dW9b1VTgrL7GcCFrN#ixzz0uuuxdpRo
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Rep. Barney Frank causes scene demanding discount
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 02:45:15 PM »
Didn't he rip enough taxpayers off with his Fannie may and Freddie Mack.I call him Barney Fag
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 02:57:34 PM »
Are we talking about the Gay Dinosaur?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 02:58:32 PM »

:::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 03:20:00 PM »
That pansy is the Eminem of Congress.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 03:39:03 PM »
There's no shortage of bad puns available about this bit of news, revolving around some form of 'riding a ferry', but it's too close to dinner time .....

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 03:42:43 PM »

That's him alright!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sure wish he'd be 'extinct' (dead) by now.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 07:37:34 PM »
Muman, that's hysterical.  Unfortunately that purple dinosaur deserves better than to be linked to that despicable creature. 

And I can't stand the way he makes everything a point about his sexuality, from the way he even holds his lover in public.  It's always with his hand over this man's ass or something equally stomach turning.  There is nothing about Barney Frank that says, "I may be gay, but I'm a decent person," it's all crass, PUBLIC, and inevitably in the worst of taste.  I know people on this forum don't like Ellen, but I find her to be one of the more earnest people out there.  she may be misguided, but I dont think she's a liar.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 07:45:57 PM »
Barney Frank needed the extra coin for his Bathhouse paraphernalia!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 08:11:42 PM »
Ellen helped get Obama elected. She has some interesting stuff on her show sometimes but I can't watch for more than a few minutes. Lesbians make my stomach churn a lot worse than gay guys for some reason. Slightly effeminate guys don't bother me that much as long as they don't go way over the top into completely gross-out range (like flouncing around with a purse), but butch women really gross me out when I see them. There's something that just makes me go "ugh I feel sick".

By the way the anti-Semites are going to have a field day with Barney Frank's quibbling over a dollar. Such seriously stereotypical behavior doesn't look good.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2010, 08:16:35 PM »
Rubystars,

That's unfortunately true about Barney Fool