Author Topic: New Job Opening at DEA: Ebonics speakers only!  (Read 567 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
New Job Opening at DEA: Ebonics speakers only!
« on: August 23, 2010, 05:36:12 PM »
This must be one of the most stupid things I have read from this Obama administration... Well, it is hard to say that because just about everything which comes out of the Obama administration ranks as some of the most stupid things I have ever heard.... But this is really really stupid...

The DEA is looking to recruit 9 translators who can speak 'Ebonics'.... That is the jive-turkey language which wiggers and negros speak because they are too stupid to learn English {Yo be dissin the shnizz?}...

It seems that Obama and his minions will not rest till he has destroyed America completely... Telling NASA to reach out to muslims, the dea must speak Ebonics... When will this lunacy end?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/08/23/hire-fluent-ebonics-speakers-dea-jobs/

For Hire: Fluent Ebonics Speakers for DEA Jobs

It may be raising some eyebrows, but the Drug Enforcement Administration insists it needs to hire at least nine people fluent in Ebonics.

The DEA's Atlanta office has been looking for Ebonics "linguists" since at least May, when job vacancies were posted online.

According to one posting, the linguist's duties would include "monitoring varying numbers of communications intercepts during any given shift" and then providing "reliable and accurate transcriptions."

An agency official, said there is nothing "racial" about the job, and described white rapper Eminem as "one of the best speakers of Ebonics there ever was."

"There are words that people use that I never used," the official said. "It's a dialect that certain people use, and we see a need for it."

The DEA also sees a need for linguists who speak scores of other languages and dialects, including Jamaican Patois. The DEA is looking to hiring such linguists too.

As for why the DEA office is looking for nine Ebonics speakers -- on a contract basis -- the official said that would cover teams of three working three different shifts.

Hey Massuh, here is a great job for ya, you can shuck and jive like the best schvartza!1

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: New Job Opening at DEA: Ebonics speakers only!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 06:26:19 PM »
If it helps keep hiphopping drug dealers locked up quicker I'm "'bout it, 'bout it"!

Jamaican Patois

Bumbaklat!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 06:33:19 PM »
"Fluent Ebonics Speaker"? :::D Is there a difference between this and an ignorant shvug? :::D

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 06:37:19 PM »
I am shocked!