Author Topic: My input regarding upcoming " Ask JTF" question ( on Sarah Palin )  (Read 1949 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

On the next "  Ask JTF" program  (  August 1,  2010 ),   Dr. Brennan Fan is asking Chaim the following question:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,48156.0.html

2: Now that we have witnessed several of her stupid and senseless political choices, have you at all doubted Sarah Palin's denial that she and her husband were members of the "Buchanan Brigades"?

First,   let me express that I think Dr. Brennan Fan is one of the all-time great members of the JTF Forum and all of his questions are very well thought out.       The question he raised is well worth discussing.     Nothing should be off the table so to speak unless it's illegal.     Thankfully,    JTF is NOT a politically correct organization.   If people have doubts,    "Ask JTF"  and the JTF Forum in general are excellent vehicles to get opinions.         

The following article discusses why Sarah Palin wasn't part of Pat Buchanan's ' organization':

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/sep/03/moveon/palin-wasnt-in-buchanans-brigade/

While I consider myself a proud Sarah Palin supporter,    I thought she made a very bad decision by endorsing Rand Paul.     I'm not going to condone her decision.     When factoring in everything,   I still believe she's the best choice of the realistic candidates in 2012.     In large part because of her strong religious background.       I was very impressed when she came out in support of the Jewish Settlements being expanded,   when very few others on the national scene were willing to do so.      There's no question that the JTF Forum members are very divided on Sarah Palin.      The bottom line is whoever emerges as the 2012 Republican Nominee  ( unless it's a Nazi ),    all of us need to go all out and support that candidate in the attempt to get Barack Hussein Obama out of the oval office.        If BHO's occupation of the oval office  (  I don't recognize him as a legitimate President )  continues beyond January,  2013,    it's hard to envision the United States ever recovering.     With the worst yet to come.   

I understand and respect Chaim's decision to support Liberal Democrat Jack Conway in the 2010 Kentucky U.S. Senate election because of the dangers associated with Rand Paul.    Yet,  because Conway is such an active supporter of Barack Hussein Obama's hideous agenda,   this is an election I decided to sit out in terms of supporting a candidate.         Whoever wins,   the result is going to be horrific.    It's like choosing which poison to take.     

In my opinion,    the key reason why Sarah Palin decided to endorse Rand Paul is because Steve Forbes did a few weeks prior:

http://www.nolanchart.com/article7236.html

Again,   I don't condone Sarah Palin's decision.    This must be stressed.    But I do believe she has a great amount of confidence in Steve Forbes'  opinions.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: My input regarding upcoming " Ask JTF" question ( on Sarah Palin )
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 07:55:28 PM »
Thank you eb22! I agree wholeheartedly and are of the same opinion as you on this matter. I don't want to choose between the lesser of 2 evils anymore, I want someone with common sense to lead this country and she is the ONLY one I've seen so far with any iota of it.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 10:20:09 PM »
Thanks,  arksis!       

Tragically,   there have been very few elections that Americans,   Israelis,   and most people in other countries didn't have to choose between the lesser of the two evils.     And to make matters worse,   sometimes the choice came down to two candidates who are impossible to vote for.   

In my opinion,   one other person on the national political stage who comes to mind who seems to have the common sense,   tenacity,   AND religious values that Sarah Palin has is Minnesota Rep.  Michele Bachmann.      However,   it doesn't look like Michele Bachmann will be running for President in 2012.     Time will tell if Sarah Palin will but at this time it's much more likely she will run than Michele Bachmann.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 07:16:27 AM »
LOVE Michele Bachmann too! She is very outspoken and also uses alot of common sense. All we can do, is hope that more people like them come out of the woodwork.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 09:11:23 AM »
Sarah Palin is a good gal no doubt.  We supported her from the beginning.
But, we cannot have a woman in charge of a country that is falling apart to enemies within, and SERIOUS enemies outside.
Men (outside of this nation) lol at the American stance on "Female Power"  Sorry, that is the way it is.
MEN are supposed to be in charge of nation.  We need a righteous Man that loves G-d right now.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 09:21:55 AM »
But, we cannot have a woman in charge of a country that is falling apart to enemies within, and SERIOUS enemies outside.
Men (outside of this nation) lol at the American stance on "Female Power"  Sorry, that is the way it is.
MEN are supposed to be in charge of nation.  We need a righteous Man that loves G-d right now.
Remember Margaret Thatcher
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 10:48:58 AM »
I'd rather have Sarah Palin than a muslim ape.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 09:06:15 PM »
Sarah Palin: Innocent until proven guilty?

When it comes down to it, I will be choosing the least of the evils when it comes down to the republican candidates...and of course I would prefer her over Obama.

But just to judge her specifically?  Republicans have screwed up for many years around and I think Sarah Palin has proven to me to lose that backbone. Someone like Chris Christie will tell you as it is so you can be sure that he would be innocent until proven guilty when it comes down to his promises.  Palin I would trust less and I think she could be a let down...so guilty until proven innocent...She's not my first choice nor the best choice...but if the only choice, I would choose her over obama
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 05:13:13 AM »
LOVE Michele Bachmann too! She is very outspoken and also uses alot of common sense. All we can do, is hope that more people like them come out of the woodwork.

Absolutely.     The United States needs many more people on the national,   state,   and local level like Michele Bachmann.       It's not by chance that Michele Bachmann is Nancy Pelosi's # 1 target to try to get out of the House of Representatives.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 05:23:24 AM »

AsheDina,     while I believe each person has to be viewed on an individual case basis,     a major reason why we disagree is the horrific Presidents the United States has had in the last 100 years.    All of them men.     The best of the bunch was Ronald Reagan and as much as I admire Reagan for many of the things he did as President,    Dr. Brennan Fan in the past brought out some very legitimate points about the areas that Reagan came up well short.     

The excellent leadership that people like you,    Pamela Geller,   and Michelle Malkin have provided are illustrations of why I believe that some women would be very good choices for key political positions.       The audio recordings that you made during the 2008 Presidential Campaign,    before you started participating on the JTF Forum,    helped inspire me and I'm sure many other people.       

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 05:50:48 AM »
Sarah Palin: Innocent until proven guilty?

When it comes down to it, I will be choosing the least of the evils when it comes down to the republican candidates...and of course I would prefer her over Obama.

But just to judge her specifically?  Republicans have screwed up for many years around and I think Sarah Palin has proven to me to lose that backbone. Someone like Chris Christie will tell you as it is so you can be sure that he would be innocent until proven guilty when it comes down to his promises.  Palin I would trust less and I think she could be a let down...so guilty until proven innocent...She's not my first choice nor the best choice...but if the only choice, I would choose her over obama

So much can change in the next 18 months.   Right now,   I think the 5 most likely 2012 Republican Candidates with a national following,    in no particular order,  are Sarah Palin,    Mitt Romney,   Mike Huckabee,    Newt Gingrich,   and Ron Paul.        I'm not underestimating Ron Paul because of the national exposure he received in 2007 and 2008 and that his support base is the most passionate of the potential candidates.      Of the 5,   Ron Paul is the only one I won't vote for if it comes down to him and Barack Hussein Obama in the general election.      If it was the two of them,    I would vote for a 3rd party candidate.

With the other 4,   it comes down to which criteria one is looking for in a candidate and in a President.      Once the 2010 Congressional Elections are over,    I'm confident that the 2012 Republican Presidential Race is going to be one of the top topics here in JTF.       The debates between the candidates in 2011 and early 2012 will help sort the candidates out.     There's no question that Sarah Palin is going to have to do well in these debates to gain the confidence of many Republican voters who currently are skeptical.     

While I support Sarah Palin on most of the issues,    a key aspect that I think separates her from the other candidates is I believe she would be more aggressive and less politically correct when going up against Barack Hussein Obama in the general election.     This is essential aspect of the general election campaign.     Palin's nickname,   "  Sarah Baracuda "   dates back to her high school basketball days.     And it carried over to her election campaigns in Alaska.       I don't envision Sarah Palin being kind to the cruel.     I'm convinced to this day that is Sarah Palin was running the McCain campaign in 2008,    at the very least the results would have been much closer.     

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2010, 07:37:21 PM »

I understand and respect Chaim's decision to support Liberal Democrat Jack Conway in the 2010 Kentucky U.S. Senate election because of the dangers associated with Rand Paul.    Yet,  because Conway is such an active supporter of Barack Hussein Obama's hideous agenda,   this is an election I decided to sit out in terms of supporting a candidate.         Whoever wins,   the result is going to be horrific.    It's like choosing which poison to take.     

After hearing Chaim's answer on the August 1-2  " Ask JTF"  program,    it's important that I re-address this thread.

First,   while I certainly appreciate that Chaim didn't single me out when discussing the comparison between Rand Paul and Jack Conway,    I'm the only person in this thread who expressed that I would sit that election out.         Chaim's answer to Rubystars in the same program,   regarding the Gerald Ford- Jimmy Carter choice in 1976 being on the same level of highly unfavorable options,      is basically how I viewed the Rand Paul- Jack Conway choice in the 2010 Kentucky U.S. Senate race.

In listening to Chaim's answer on "  Ask JTF"   multiple times,    I decided to go back to promoting videos and offering comments on the Internet against Rand Paul.     Much like I did during in the weeks and months before the Kentucky primary.       Basically,  my suggestion to everyone  ( for what it's worth  ) is to campaign against Rand Paul,   whether or not you decide to promote Jack Conway in the process.     

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2010, 07:39:56 PM »
"Thankfully,    JTF is NOT a politically correct organization."

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2010, 07:48:35 PM »

Shocking news!     ;D

Mo,   interesting,   your question regarding who is worse,   Mahmoud Abbas  or Yasser Arafat ties in to the question I asked about the 5th Congressional Race in New York.      I plan on touching on this in greater depth,   most likely in the thread that has the audio of the "  Ask JTF"  program.   

Questions that you,   Rubystars,   and many others asked on this program were excellent.      All of the "  Ask JTF"  programs are very educational.     This program I plan on listening to at least once more this week and then again in the coming weeks.      There's so much to absorb.     

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2010, 07:48:44 PM »
I don't think she is a bad person (unless she really was part of the Buchanan Brigades), but I think she has little sense.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2010, 07:54:09 PM »

Shocking news!     ;D

Mo,   interesting,   your question regarding who is worse,   Mahmoud Abbas  or Yasser Arafat ties in to the question I asked about the 5th Congressional Race in New York.      I plan on touching on this in greater depth,   most likely in the thread that has the audio of the "  Ask JTF"  program.   

Questions that you,   Rubystars,   and many others asked on this program were excellent.      All of the "  Ask JTF"  programs are very educational.     This program I plan on listening to at least once more this week and then again in the coming weeks.      There's so much to absorb.     

As a kid, all I ever heard was how bad Arafat was, and now it seems Abbas isn't getting as much bad publicity as his predecessor for some reason.

In general, you are absolutely correct about the programs, there is so much to learn and Chaim does a first class job every week.