Author Topic: NY 5th Congressional District opinion question ( Gary Ackerman vs Liz Berney )  (Read 982 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Especially to those of you living on the North Shore in Queens and Western Nassau County,    do you believe there's a realistic chance that Gary Ackerman could finally be defeated this year in the NY 5th District race?      Especially since the Republicans have a very good chance at making substantial gains in both chambers of Congress?

The reason I'm asking this question is earlier this evening,   I went to a gathering in North Woodmere,   where the NY U.S. Senate Candidates and the Congressional Candidates in the 4th and 5th Districts each spoke for 8 minutes.     Much of the focus on the event was about Israel because it was held at a place that calls itself a '  Conservative Temple'.        Then they were asked two audience questions by the first who raised their hand.       Both incumbent Democrat Senators didn't show up.    What a surprise!       Gary Ackerman didn't show up.      Carolyn McCarthy,  the candidate in the 4th District  (  where I live )  didn't show up but she had a representative who spoke,   for what that's worth.   

Of all the candidate who spoke,   the one who impressed me the most was Elizabeth Berney,   who lost to Gary Ackerman in the 2008 general election.    Liz Berney actually had the courage to point out poison that the PLO/  Fatah teaches,   not just focusing on Hamas,   Hezbollah ,  and Iran.       I even told her after all the candidates spoke that I thought she had the best comments.     Liz Berney has courage and strong convictions.       I wish she was running in the 4th District!      Carolyn McCarthy MUST GO and seems very vulnerable after she supported ObamaCare!       

On a sidenote,    Pamela Geller spoke before any of the candidates made their presentations.    I had the pleasure of meeting Pamela and she signed her new book for me.     She was impressed when I mentioned that I'm part of JTF and that I know   "the Mad Jewess"  ( AsheDina ) as a JTF member.   She really liked when I mentioned that I appreciated when she called Barack Hussein Obama an  anti-Semite on ' Hannity'  two nights ago.     Pamela is a genuine person!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 11:27:55 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Louis Farrakhan (ys) would be a better congressman than Gary Faggerman (ys).

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Louis Farrakhan (ys) would be a better congressman than Gary Faggerman (ys).

At the very least,  the ultra evil Louis Farrakhan would be less dangerous than the pig Gary Ackerman.        The latter has a large support base from Jews in particular and Whites in general.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Dr. BrennanFan,

Gary Ackerman is NOT gay!  Not everyone who is a despicable human being is a homosexual!  I've noticed everyone you hate (most of them worthy I might add) is immediately reduced by some kind of homophobic slang (and I don't mean the word 'queer!').

Eminem" I know you think he is, but he screws women (or he did), he has a child! 

Now if you want to call Rosie 911 conspiracy flake, Rosy O'Dyke, I wont protest because she is both evil and gay!

Or that disgusting Yter from Boston, also gay, also an enemy of America, a vicious Jew hater, call him what you will.  In fact, I wouldn't object to him getting hatemail by the thousands, let him swim in it, better yet drown in it.  Moshe knows the name of the guy ( i can't remember).