Author Topic: The Song "Imagine" Pls Read  (Read 806 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
The Song "Imagine" Pls Read
« on: August 01, 2010, 09:30:07 AM »
First of all, the song "IMAGINE" is to IMAGINE no more Islam, there is nothing wrong with it. They call for the death of Jews ALL over Youtube, everyday ALL DAY LONG.

I highly doubt that Moslems had this taken off, I am positive that left wing Jews did this.

Chiam asked people to PLEASE upload/download these to Youtube and NOBODY did it.  I thought we were all in this together?? Whats the issue?  We spend a LOT of $ to get these done to bring TRAFFIC to BOTH forums, and nobody can even put these up for us?? Why? Whats the problem?

IMAGINE:

verb (used with object)
1. to form a mental image of (something not actually present to the senses).
2. to think, believe, or fancy: He imagined the house was haunted.
3. to assume; suppose: I imagine they'll be here soon.
4. to conjecture; guess: I cannot imagine what you mean.
5. Archaic . to plan, scheme, or plot.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
Re: The Song "Imagine" Pls Read
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 01:20:09 PM »
I just made one.  You all should make one.
David Ben Moshe

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 01:24:25 PM »
Muslims are known to flag any videos that insult their "prophet" etc etc.   I think people should definitely download and reupload this video.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 01:36:48 PM »
I just made one.  You all should make one.
David Ben Moshe

Please give the url

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 08:31:31 PM »
I'm so sorry it took so long, been working and don't have much extra time......

---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 08:55:47 PM »
The people who run Zootube won't wake up. They do not realize how evil and barbaric, the Islamic religion really is.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 07:02:49 AM »
The people who run Zootube won't wake up. They do not realize how evil and barbaric, the Islamic religion really is.

You are so right!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 07:46:35 AM »
First of all, the song "IMAGINE" is to IMAGINE no more Islam, there is nothing wrong with it. They call for the death of Jews ALL over Youtube, everyday ALL DAY LONG.

I highly doubt that Moslems had this taken off, I am positive that left wing Jews did this.

Chiam asked people to PLEASE upload/download these to Youtube and NOBODY did it.  I thought we were all in this together?? Whats the issue?  We spend a LOT of $ to get these done to bring TRAFFIC to BOTH forums, and nobody can even put these up for us?? Why? Whats the problem?

IMAGINE:

verb (used with object)
1. to form a mental image of (something not actually present to the senses).
2. to think, believe, or fancy: He imagined the house was haunted.
3. to assume; suppose: I imagine they'll be here soon.
4. to conjecture; guess: I cannot imagine what you mean.
5. Archaic . to plan, scheme, or plot.

Could someone explain how you go about uploading a video to youtube?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2010, 08:41:47 AM »
Go to this thread and download Irish Zionist's download on Rapid Share and save it to your computer, you desktop would be easy.
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,48419.0/topicseen.html In reply #11.

Then go to your youtube account, preferably one you plan to "lose" because of muzzies. At the top of the page, click on Upload. Then it will take you to another page and click on the yellow button that says Upload. Then you TELL it where the file is on your computer and you are good to go! Good luck!
Meir Kahane