Author Topic: November's election is very important. I suggest we all get involved.  (Read 344 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
This election is very important, I know there are some candidates I do not like and some I do like.  But it is a mid term election and a big blow to the Obammie adm if the Democrats are defeated in Washington.   Please consider and vote.   This congress and senate is drowning us in high tax and a very left wing democrat run Washington is going to be the death of this nation.  A defeat to the Democrats this November will be the strong message we are sending out that this animal in the WH will be defeated in 2012
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: November's election is very important. I suggest we all get involved.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 07:10:50 PM »
Masterwolf,

You know of course that the Century 21 store did not get Landmark approval, so that's a go on the Mosque.  Really for a people that require such kit gloves, I'm amazed that they have the balls to actually build that, and even worse, to tell us it's purpose is to bridge a cultural divide