Author Topic: Muslim treatment of Jews dispels myth of so-called "Islamic/Arab tolerance"  (Read 728 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Blog.aspx/3

Tamar Yonah reporting on personal accounts of Sephardic Jews who were robbed and expelled by Muslim nazi former host countries.

The conveniently "forgotten" history.   

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Very informative.  Thanks for posting this.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Real Mizrahi pride involves acknowledging what actually happened in Mizrahi and Sephardi history.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Waiting for that property in Algeria that was stolen to be returned....

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Waiting for that property in Algeria that was stolen to be returned....

There you can wait long. It is the nature of Muslims to steal. They don't think that there is something wrong with this.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2009/03/important-video-silent-exodus.html

I came across this page yesterday, it has a video link for a clip called, "The Silent Exodus" [it is of a similar content to the 1st video posted.].

Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Important video: The Silent Exodus

There are a number of myths from the period in which the State of Israel gained its independence. One, which this film does not discuss, is that the Jews expelled 'Palestinian' Arabs en masse from the State of Israel. This myth is untrue.

A second myth is that those Jews who left Arab countries around the same time left of their own volition and moved to Israel. Two corollaries of that myth are that to the extent that the Arab countries discriminated against the Jews, they did so because of the State of Israel's founding and that the Jews were allowed to leave the Arab countries immediately and move to Israel if they wished to do so. In this video, you will see pogroms that took place in Arab countries long before 1948, and you will meet people who were held in prisons in Arab countries and not allowed to emigrate to Israel.

This video should be required viewing for morons like Roger Cohen of the New York Times, who believes that the Jews of Iran love the ayatollahs and hate Israel.

Please note that there are no Jews in ma'abarot (you'll learn what those are in this video too), because we don't believe in holding our fellow Jews hostage for sixty years with the idea that they will eventually return to the Arab countries.

Let's go to the videotape.

The "Palestinian refugees" [as well as all of the Arabs in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza, or those that deny Israeli sovereignty in Israel proper] should be absorbed by the countries which expelled the Jews. -- Complete the population exchange.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
That's the Naqba, you never hear about

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
Real Mizrahi pride involves acknowledging what actually happened in Mizrahi and Sephardi history.

i will not deny that we Mizrahi/Sephardim Jews didnt suffer under the ands of the muslims, all i say is that not all muslims are evil.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer

i will not deny that we Mizrahi/Sephardim Jews didnt suffer under the ands of the Nazis, all i say is that not all Nazis are evil.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Talking about the Jewish Naqba... Check this one out :

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14