Author Topic: Panel's landmark denial frees NYC mosque site  (Read 2286 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Panel's landmark denial frees NYC mosque site
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2010, 08:02:33 PM »
If this mosque gets built, may it collapse on all of the worshippers by the hand of Gd, Gd willing.

I know Dr. Dan, it's awful.  And the worst part is we are all impotent useful idiots, not able to convince anyone that matters about the treachery of it

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2010, 08:11:30 PM »
They should go to the gallows!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2010, 08:32:17 PM »
I am sick of this city,  I swear I am ready to move to a place like Kentucky or Tennessee
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2010, 08:41:47 PM »
We need to pray bigtime that Dyke Doomberg, yimach schmo, would receive the natural biological fruits of his sodomy (i.e. that he would soon make a few new viral friends).

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2010, 08:53:34 PM »
Bloomberg is part of the EVIL generation that calls 'Light and Darkness and Darkness as Light' and 'Evil as Good and Good as Evil'!

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2010, 09:22:27 PM »
It's not surprising that it was approved in NYC, a hotbed of radical Leftism.  Worldwide, the radical Left have embraced the Muslims/Jihadists.  Both groups are working together to bring down Democracy and the West.  The idiots on the radical Left don't realize that they're being used by the Muslims, and that they will be slaughtered by the Jihadis, along with all the other "infidels"; that is, if this unholy alliance succeeds in their evil mission. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2010, 10:27:51 PM »
Re:  "I swear I am ready to move to a place like Kentucky or Tennessee "

Do it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2010, 11:21:48 PM »
I hope everyone knows how utterly upset and angry I am about this. No need to repeat my bitter sentiment again..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2010, 02:19:17 AM »
9-0 is a big majority worth eye opening. This is again called Stockholm Syndrome.

It's eye opening.    It's disgraceful.     It's not surprising.

Hopefully,   there will be many more rank and file union members who follow James'  lead:

'Union Workers will not build Ground Zero Mosque'

Ebb that's my brothers friend's tape Andy Sullivan here's his blog

http://www.bluecollarcorner.com/home.html

mord,    thanks for mentioning this.     The blog lead me to another video of interest (  an interview by NY Republican 5th District Congressional Candidate Dr. James Milano that was done in early June. ) .    I saved the link to the blog.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/