Author Topic: "Snooki" of Jersey Shore Arrested For Drunk and Disorderly Conduct  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Nicole Polizzi (Snooki) Of Jersey Shore Arrested On New Jersey Beach

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/07/31/2010-07-31_snooki_from_jersey_shore_hits_cops_with_expletivefilled_rant_during_her_arrest.html

It's a bit of a dated story (the arrest happened last Friday), but it's still all over the news. Who does this little tramp think she is? If any average Joe did what she did and resisted arrest, they'd have the knees and boots of about fifteen cops on their face, neck, and groin. But the little celebrity (and in this case, I do literally mean little) gets special treatment. They even let her go in two hours to start drinking again. Then, almost immediately after being freed, she and a fellow actress from that absurd reality show went to a sex shop!  :o

What do the Italian JTFers think about this pseudo-Italian little strumpet (she is actually Chilean, but was adopted by Italian adoptive parents)?

Dr. Brennan Fan

(Yes, I know that this isn't that relevant to JTF's goals... it's just a commentary on the sick society we live in.)

Quote from: NY Daily News
Snooki from 'Jersey Shore' hits cops with expletive-filled rant during her arrest

BY JOE JACKSON AND CHRISTINA BOYLE   
DAILY NEWS WRITERS

Originally Published:Saturday, July 31st 2010, 2:39 PM
Updated: Saturday, July 31st 2010, 2:39 PM

Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi gave Seaside Heights cops a piece of her mind.

Snooki is her own No. 1 fan.

"Jersey Shore" star Nicole (Snooki) Polizzi reckons Seaside Heights residents should feel lucky to have her parading around their turf wearing skimpy outfits, downing shots and causing a scene.

"I'm the best thing in this town," she arrogantly declared after cops busted her for being a drunk nuisance Friday, according to an insider.

"She was bad-mouthing everyone who walked by her [in the police stationhouse]. She was saying 'I'm a star, you can't do this to me.'"

Snooki unleashed a boozed-up, expletive-filled rant after being arrested for disorderly conduct, and attempted to use her new-found fame as a "get-out-of-jail-free" card.

"You can't tell me what to do - I'm Snooki," she yelled at officers, according to witnesses. "Do you know who I am? I'm f------ Snooki. You can't do this to me. I'm f------ Snooki. You guys are going to be sorry for this. Release me!"

Not surprisingly, her harsh language didn't do the trick.

The pint-sized reality TV star was hauled away from the Jersey shore boardwalk in cuffs Friday as her oversized shades slid down her nose. A photo of her looking dishevelled with mascara running down her face while in custody also surfaced yesterday, as locals took stock of her unruly behavior and lashed out at the reality show cast.

"It's embarrassing," said Peter Smith, 39. "I've seen them every day and night for the last two weeks, and they've been terrible. They were even trying to charge $100 to have a photo with them the other night."

"They've no class," said John Ciallella, 54. "As an Italian-American, it's offensive. I guess it's drumming business up, but is it the kind of business we want here?"

Saturday night, Snooki headed to a sex toy store with new cast member Dina Nicole. Inside the Love Shack - which sells adult videos and DVDs, candles, oils, adult novelties and sexy lingerie - Snooki and Nicole giggled and playfully spanked each other with some of the items before leaving with X-rated popsicles.

"They were very, very nice," a clerk who identified herself as Brandie said. "They bought a lot of stuff."

"They were all-American girls," said Kim, another clerk, adding that the pair was accompanied by a security guard who looked like A-Rod.

On Friday, Snooki had been boozing with pals in bars along the beach and was spotted drinking tequila shots and Long Island iced teas by lunchtime.

Wearing a red and black T-shirt with the word "SLUT" across the chest, she fell off a bicycle, crawled drunkenly on the beach and tried to shove a man showering by the boardwalk before she was arrested.

She headed back to the boardwalk Saturday night, cutting to the front of the line to get on an amusement ride.

People waiting in line yelled "Hurry up, Snooki! Hurry up!" as an MTV camera crew filmed it all.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Re: "Snooki" of Jersey Shore Arrested For Drunk and Disorderly Conduct
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 09:43:28 AM »
Interesting news about being adopted from Chile.  I guess that's why she's always throwing her Italian "heritage" in everybody's face.  She probably purposely got herself arrested to increase viewers and ratings for the new season.  Do you think it was a coincidence that this arrest happened at the same time season 2 of Jersey shore started?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 10:55:10 AM by david1967 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 09:44:57 AM »
Good point, I did not think of that. It makes some sense though. I had just assumed that she was just a senseless little twit who couldn't hold her alcohol.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 09:46:17 AM »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 10:46:50 AM »
American justice's double standard for celebrities is appauling. If an average person like you or I did these we'd get the book thrown at us while she'll get off with a slap on the wrist. Look at Lindsay Lohan who spat in the face of the court system and simply didn't show up to her court dates. She serves less than 20% of her sentence.

It's just another evil of our current society where we're taught to worship these degenerates and revere them.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 11:41:22 AM »
The Coon, you're right, these kinds of threads really can put a spotlight on what's wrong in our society. I'm glad you posted this Dr. Brennan Fan.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 01:28:54 PM »
Ugh..she's so fat and ugly...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 02:02:22 PM »

She looks like 40. Perhaps because of the schnapps.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 08:42:38 PM »

Yeah. Why is this such a big deal? Just send her to jail and let her spend the time she deserves. Hopefully she can see the evil in her ways and change.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 09:48:01 PM »
She looks like 40. Perhaps because of the schnapps.
Wouldn't be surprised if she's already crapped out a half-dozen kids (prob with at least three fathers).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2010, 11:06:31 PM »
What in heck is a snooki? Sounds kinda kinky...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 11:15:44 PM »
What in heck is a snooki? Sounds kinda kinky...

It is some character in a movie she is nicknamed after because the Snooki character was the first in her circle of friends to make-out with a guy.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2010, 03:43:34 AM »
She looks like an ugly fat crackhead [and sounds like she acts like one too].  :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2010, 07:58:00 AM »
They got the Snooks!  :clap:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 07:07:52 AM »
Jonathan Pollard rots in a hellhole for the rest of his life but this tramp is freed after two hours to be drunk and disorderly all over again?  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(