Author Topic: Your feelings on Family Guy  (Read 4332 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Re: Your feelings on Family Guy
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2010, 04:16:38 PM »

They are actually anti jew.
BTW what's a television?

My advice: turn it off. Unplug it. Throw it out the window.

Oh, it doesn't help. Because then you get stuck on the computer instead.  ???

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2010, 04:17:55 PM »

BTW what's a television?

This is true. Been just about a year since I ditched TV, but I have everything I need on the comp so it doesn't matter.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2010, 04:20:01 PM »

BTW what's a television?

True and in fact the computer has become the new tv.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2010, 07:30:02 PM »
angryChineseKahanist:  "They are actually anti jew.
BTW what's a television?  My advice: turn it off. Unplug it. Throw it out the window.
"

If I was allowed to be dictator in charge of repairing everything that was wrong in America, my first act would be to order any and all television transmissions banned until further notice.

Television is the brainwashing device primarily responsible for most of the mental illness and psychopathy which is epidemic inside the U.S.A. .

Banning it would begin a major turn-around in the sick mentality of the average American.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2010, 08:35:09 PM »
angryChineseKahanist:  "They are actually anti jew.
BTW what's a television?  My advice: turn it off. Unplug it. Throw it out the window.
"

If I was allowed to be dictator in charge of repairing everything that was wrong in America, my first act would be to order any and all television transmissions banned until further notice.

Television is the brainwashing device primarily responsible for most of the mental illness and psychopathy which is epidemic inside the U.S.A. .

Banning it would begin a major turn-around in the sick mentality of the average American.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2010, 08:52:12 PM »
Family Guy is my favorite show. It's hilarious. Peter Griffin is an icon.

MacFarlane seems to be politically incorrect and he's not obsessed with Hitler, he's touching upon something that nobody dared to ever translate into comedy.

They make a lot of Jew jokes, but they are Jewish. They've made a few Muslim jokes, too, but other than bombings, there's not too much to say about them that could be funny.

They probably haven't made fun of Obama because it's Fox, but I'm sure the upcoming season will have a joke or two.

Southpark is funny. I am only on season 6, and they've done some Hitler stuff (which is funny), too, but there's something magical about Family Guy that I can't quite explain. I wish I could. My allegiance will forever lie with that show.

Sorry, he IS obsessed with Hitler.   He has been shown him more than any other famous person on that show, and again, most of the time its not funny, its just showing him as a normal guy, casual guy.  That joke got old a long time ago.

And Southpark creators are NOT jewish.  Seth is Scottish, English and Welsh, and they are ALL HUGE supporters of Obama.
Seth was at SEVERAL Obama rallies.

The reason he shows Hitler so much is because it's funny. I think it's funny to touch upon so taboo.

If MazFarlane isn't Jewish, the majority of the the rest are Jewish eg. Borstein, Green, etc.

I don't care that he supports Obama, because half the world supports him anyways, and I'm not going to boycott a show just because the creator is just like half the world. Frankly, Family Guy has gotten me through a lot of rough times, and it always makes me laugh out loud. No other show has been able to make me do that. Sometimes I laugh so hard thinking about my favorite Family Guy clips. It's just so random and it has things that normal people never even think about. The reason it's funnier than Southpark is because South Park is realistic and it has a lot of truth. I don't watch TV to see things that are true or real, I watch it to scape and see things never though possible. Family Guy is so random and crazy that it always keeps  me thinking about what they'll do next as opposed to Southpark that just makes fun of the world's problems. I like Southpark, but I like wackiness, randomness, and PETER better.

There's a difference between the 50% who voted for him (of which many now lament this now), and the .1% that truly campaigned for him.  He even spoke at a couple Obama events.

THe casual Hitler reference was funny the first time, but the 100th time, its an obvious obsession.  And the references are often very esoteric, often dealing with trivia that only someone who is obsessed with the subject would know.

He reminds me of Mick-jagger, who never overtly said he was a Jew hater, but has admitted to watching Leni Refenstahl's Triumph of the Will 100's of times.  THere is something going on in their psyche to cause this.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2010, 09:28:07 PM »
Family Guy is my favorite show. It's hilarious. Peter Griffin is an icon.

MacFarlane seems to be politically incorrect and he's not obsessed with Hitler, he's touching upon something that nobody dared to ever translate into comedy.

They make a lot of Jew jokes, but they are Jewish. They've made a few Muslim jokes, too, but other than bombings, there's not too much to say about them that could be funny.

They probably haven't made fun of Obama because it's Fox, but I'm sure the upcoming season will have a joke or two.

Southpark is funny. I am only on season 6, and they've done some Hitler stuff (which is funny), too, but there's something magical about Family Guy that I can't quite explain. I wish I could. My allegiance will forever lie with that show.

Sorry, he IS obsessed with Hitler.   He has been shown him more than any other famous person on that show, and again, most of the time its not funny, its just showing him as a normal guy, casual guy.  That joke got old a long time ago.

And Southpark creators are NOT jewish.  Seth is Scottish, English and Welsh, and they are ALL HUGE supporters of Obama.
Seth was at SEVERAL Obama rallies.

The reason he shows Hitler so much is because it's funny. I think it's funny to touch upon so taboo.

If MazFarlane isn't Jewish, the majority of the the rest are Jewish eg. Borstein, Green, etc.

I don't care that he supports Obama, because half the world supports him anyways, and I'm not going to boycott a show just because the creator is just like half the world. Frankly, Family Guy has gotten me through a lot of rough times, and it always makes me laugh out loud. No other show has been able to make me do that. Sometimes I laugh so hard thinking about my favorite Family Guy clips. It's just so random and it has things that normal people never even think about. The reason it's funnier than Southpark is because South Park is realistic and it has a lot of truth. I don't watch TV to see things that are true or real, I watch it to scape and see things never though possible. Family Guy is so random and crazy that it always keeps  me thinking about what they'll do next as opposed to Southpark that just makes fun of the world's problems. I like Southpark, but I like wackiness, randomness, and PETER better.

There's a difference between the 50% who voted for him (of which many now lament this now), and the .1% that truly campaigned for him.  He even spoke at a couple Obama events.

THe casual Hitler reference was funny the first time, but the 100th time, its an obvious obsession.  And the references are often very esoteric, often dealing with trivia that only someone who is obsessed with the subject would know.

He reminds me of Mick-jagger, who never overtly said he was a Jew hater, but has admitted to watching Leni Refenstahl's Triumph of the Will 100's of times.  THere is something going on in their psyche to cause this.

He could say he's anti-Semite and it wouldn't change the fact that the show is funny. Everyone hates the "Joos" and "Isra-hell" anyways, so what's one more celebrity who hates us?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2010, 12:27:33 AM »
I have never enjoyed South Park.  I sometimes enjoy Family Guy.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2010, 03:34:37 AM »
family guy is funny when your 11-13, i use to watch it (when i was 13) and it didnt have anything too bad in it. south park does make fun of jews a lot, but at least when they do it, its actually funny.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2010, 03:41:29 AM »
family guy is funny when your 11-13, i use to watch it (when i was 13) and it didnt have anything too bad in it. south park does make fun of jews a lot, but at least when they do it, its actually funny.

You again

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2010, 07:01:47 AM »
Family Guy tries way too hard to be funny. I am probably the only human being in America under 30 who feels that way though.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2010, 07:03:16 AM »
Family Guy tries way too hard to be funny. I am probably the only human being in America under 30 who feels that way though.

They succeed.

WHOA! You are under 30????!!!??!?!?!!???!!?!!!?? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :fright: :fright: :fright: :fright: :fright: :fright: