Author Topic: JTF called "Lunatic fringe of the Israeli West Bank Settler lobby" on TPM site  (Read 579 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
In the most recent "  Ask JTF"  program,    I mentioned the excellent video that Irish Zionist put together on Chaim's commentary about New York Congressman  Gary "  Osama Bin"   Ackerman.      Irish Zionist,   back on February 19,  2010,    your video caught the attention of some anti-Israel beast.     The individual named PTroub wrote the following on the TPM website:

http://tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/02/18/rep_gary_ackerman_on_iran/

Among other motivations for such absurd remarks by that 5th district Rep, one should not overlook criticism of him coming from the lunatic fringe of the Israeli West Bank Settler lobby, such as displayed in this clip denouncing "Osama bin Ackerman":

The TPM website gets plenty of hits.     (  They also have a ZooTube channel.  )   This is the type of break that could potentially lead to substantial growth for JTF.  This helps reaffirm my opinion that JTF should continue to aggressively call out evils politicians like Gary Ackerman on ZooTube,   on blogs,  and on newspaper sites.    Regardless of the likelihood of their chance of being re-elected in the short term.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What is TPM?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
What is TPM?
It's a leftist blog with different leftists bloggers
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
What is TPM?

Expanding on what mord mentioned,    TPM stands for Talking Points Memo.     TPM describes itself as "Commentary on political events from a politically left perspective, by Joshua Micah Marshall".        To illustrate their leftist points of view,    they are considered similar to Daily Kos,   Think Progress,   Huffington Post,   and Washington Monthly.     Now that's leftist!

Interestingly,   in some cases,  what TPM considers trash,     JTF considers treasure.    To the extent that I use the TPM  November, 2009  video on Sarah Palin calling for the Jewish Settles to be allowed to expand,    on my ZooTube Channel.   In a way,   it reminds me of the story of Balaam from the Bible.  How something bad can be turned into something good:

' Palin: Jewish Settlements Should Be Allowed to Expand, Because More Jews Are 'Flocking' to Israel' :

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/