Author Topic: Anne Coulter at her best  (Read 434 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Anne Coulter at her best
« on: August 04, 2010, 10:23:21 PM »

Some woman Muslim student asked Anne how she should get around without a magic carpet (Coulter had previously made quips about Muslims and magic carpets), she replied she should use her camel.  Not bad, I might have wondered (out loud) how her clitorectomy was working out.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Anne Coulter at her best
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 01:55:47 AM »
This was terrific!

I recall that either the next night or two nights later,    Ann Coulter was scheduled to speak at the University of Ottawa.   But the University cancelled her speech after a large protest against Coulter by the Muslim and Leftist beasts that poison most Canadian Universities.      The same University of Ottawa that enabled Israel Apartheid Week  ( which lasted for two weeks  )  earlier that month.      I supported Ann Coulter on multiple ZooTube videos during that period.      I was attacked for my support of Coulter,   Israel,   and Sarah Palin.       Not a surprise.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Anne Coulter at her best
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 03:46:37 AM »
Muslims don't have a heart.

Cutting is everyday life for muslims; you can cut one open if you want proof.