Author Topic: ACLU actions increases anti-semitism in U.S.  (Read 397 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
ACLU actions increases anti-semitism in U.S.
« on: August 04, 2010, 09:21:47 PM »
The ACLU is behind many of the radical policies, such as support of gay marriage and the defense of the radical, Muslim cleric, Al-Awaki, that have been enacted in the U.S.  It is also no secret that the ACLU is dominated by Jews.  Hence, the ACLU is often referred to as the "ACL-Jew."  These radical, Marxist Jews make many non-Jews view Jews as disloyal Marxists bent upon destroying the U.S.  Unfortunately, these radicals and their influence are very prominent in the news media.  Hopefully, overt anti-semitism won't become a part of the legitimate revolution by the American people to overcome the Obama dictatorship.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: ACLU actions increases anti-semitism in U.S.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 12:07:17 AM »
Jews excoriated from Judaism.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 12:16:27 AM »
They play a role but let's not make excuses for anti-Semitic cockroaches. I seriously doubt that the average skinhead or black POS gives a damn about Jews' politics.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 05:24:24 AM »
They play a role but let's not make excuses for anti-Semitic cockroaches. I seriously doubt that the average skinhead or black POS gives a damn about Jews' politics.

No, but those people are going to be anti-Semitic regardless of whether all Jews belong to the ACLU or to JTF. I can see how a normal individual who neither loves nor hates Jews and Israel but is neutral can begin to have negative feelings because of this, though.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson