Author Topic: Sudan announces plans to build a nuclear reactor with Irans help! Domino effect  (Read 532 times)

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
Thanks to the cowards of the "free world" every tin pot dictorship in the world will soon be nuclear  :'(

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/139252

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I thought they were starving and receive aidmoney to buy food.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I agree, Cowards in every sense of the word, that American Presidents didn't do more to stop this escalation.  Reagan never would have allowed it!!!!!

The bible talks about plagues, not just from insects or famines, but the kind where the flesh melts off the bones, and the eyes disintigrate.  This is referring to a Nuclear war.   I would like to know what the Almighty intends to do about this disaster waiting to happen.

• Senior JTFer
we can also thank Bush that coward punk for calling out the axis of evil (Iran, Iraq, Syria, North Korea) and then doing absolutely nothing after the Iraq invasion.  These cowardly so called leaders of the so called free world make me sick!  A school kid has more guts then these yellow bellys

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I thought they were starving and receive aidmoney to buy food.

So did I. Where are they getting the money to build such devices??? Sudan isn't as wealthy as Saudi Arabia or Iran. They don't have the oil wealth.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
we can also thank Bush that coward punk for calling out the axis of evil (Iran, Iraq, Syria, North Korea) and then doing absolutely nothing after the Iraq invasion.  These cowardly so called leaders of the so called free world make me sick!  A school kid has more guts then these yellow bellys
So very, very true! 

The price that we will pay later will be very, very severe. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "Thanks to the cowards of the "free world" every tin pot dictorship in the world will soon be nuclear "

The U.S.A. has been and continues to be the world's largest seller and supplier of advanced arms and nuclear technology.

We are the nation which has spread this cancer all over the globe in exchange for huge profits.

Now it would seem "the chickens have come home to roost".

In spite of what speeches are made in the UN, the U.S. will rush to be the first to profit by supplying Sudan and every other Hottentot nation with nuclear bombs and cruise missiles.

Today, the U.S. forges a "secret agreement" with Russia to 'tie Israel's hands' and prevent the Jews from defending themselves, so that Nazi Iran can gain domination over the entire Middle East and make Russia wealthier in the process.

Do you honestly believe that Obama'S U.S.A. is not "taking a cut" of the money from Iran in exchange for the deal?

The U.S.A. can now truthfully be said to be an ally of Nazi Pakistan, an ally of Nazi Iran, an ally of Nazi Saudi Arabia, and an ally of Communist China and Russia.

I'm at least glad that we're not one of the "bad guys", aren't you?

• Senior JTFer
Re:  "Thanks to the cowards of the "free world" every tin pot dictorship in the world will soon be nuclear "

The U.S.A. has been and continues to be the world's largest seller and supplier of advanced arms and nuclear technology.

We are the nation which has spread this cancer all over the globe in exchange for huge profits.

Now it would seem "the chickens have come home to roost".

In spite of what speeches are made in the UN, the U.S. will rush to be the first to profit by supplying Sudan and every other Hottentot nation with nuclear bombs and cruise missiles.

Today, the U.S. forges a "secret agreement" with Russia to 'tie Israel's hands' and prevent the Jews from defending themselves, so that Nazi Iran can gain domination over the entire Middle East and make Russia wealthier in the process.

Do you honestly believe that Obama'S U.S.A. is not "taking a cut" of the money from Iran in exchange for the deal?

The U.S.A. can now truthfully be said to be an ally of Nazi Pakistan, an ally of Nazi Iran, an ally of Nazi Saudi Arabia, and an ally of Communist China and Russia.

I'm at least glad that we're not one of the "bad guys", aren't you?

what you write is all true, America is definately involved in all this treachery.