Author Topic: Poland will deport Israeli to Germany  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Poland will deport Israeli to Germany
« on: August 05, 2010, 09:18:45 PM »
You know Israel doesn't give a flying sh.... .    Israel lets Pollard rot in a cell for years and years.  The Israeli  government wants him to die in jail. 
 Screw Israel I wouldn't risk sh.... for them, or do sh.... for them!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138967

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Poland will deport Israeli to Germany
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 08:37:47 AM »
re:  "Pollard"  "The Israeli  government wants him to die in jail."

Pollard obviously knows everything on everybody -- all it would take to sink all those corrupt crooks over there.

That's why they all hope he rots away and dies without anyone noticing.

They've probably threatened his life if he dares to try and talk or write about the gangsters who betrayed him.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 08:51:24 AM »
And even if he were freed by some miracle, I am sure that the snakes in power in Israel would find some excuse to not let him make aliyah even though he is an ISRAELI CITIZEN.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 10:12:28 AM »
The German authorities are going after a Jew again. And all because of the death of a massmurdering Quranimal. It is a shame. I hope all people involved in this crime will have a painfull death.

The persecution itself is a crime, but the reason of the persecution is grotesk. It was only a Murdermuslim! :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 11:42:46 AM »
The life of a decent human being is worth 10000x  more at least, than a Quranimal terrorist.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 01:10:48 PM »
All they'll do is charge him with accessory to forgery, and then deport him to Israel with a "wink".

Don't think for a minute that Israel pulls off this kind of stuff without being fully assisted by the clandestine services of other countries like Germany and Poland.

That's the way of the world.

When the heat finally got to hot and started pointing at some Israelis, the other countries put on a phony act of "cooperating" with the investigation, and drag in the lowest player on the totem pole to "slap his wrist" publicly and then send him back to Tel Aviv with regards for the management.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 01:17:35 PM »
All they'll do is charge him with accessory to forgery, and then deport him to Israel with a "wink".

Don't think for a minute that Israel pulls off this kind of stuff without being fully assisted by the clandestine services of other countries like Germany and Poland.

That's the way of the world.

When the heat finally got to hot and started pointing at some Israelis, the other countries put on a phony act of "cooperating" with the investigation, and drag in the lowest player on the totem pole to "slap his wrist" publicly and then send him back to Tel Aviv with regards for the management.

I hope this is true.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 02:44:39 PM »
The Mossad botched this killing.  It was so freaking sloppy.  They were caught on camera.