Author Topic: sand [censored] loving mike bloomberg should be ashamed  (Read 628 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: sand schvartza loving mike bloomberg should be ashamed
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 02:58:57 PM »
"People say, 'Do they have the money? Can they raise the money? Where does it come from?' " Bloomberg said during an appearance on his WOR-AM radio show.
"I don't know and government shouldn't. Do you really want every time they pass the basket in your church and you throw a buck in, they run over and say, 'OK, now, you know, where do you come from? Who are your parents? Where'd you get this money?'

This statement is a joke. It is important if wahabi fundamentalists give money to a mosque, because who pays the bill beats the drum.

"I believe that this is an important test of the separation of church and state -- as important a test as we may see in our lifetimes -- and it is critically important that we get it right," the mayor said.

Bloomberg is an intelligent man. How can he say such things? It is not about the "church", but about freedom. Giving space to the enemies of freedom, will take your freedom away and finally your life. Perhaps the Muslims have bribed him.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 07:40:32 PM »
"People say, 'Do they have the money? Can they raise the money? Where does it come from?' " Bloomberg said during an appearance on his WOR-AM radio show.
"I don't know and government shouldn't. Do you really want every time they pass the basket in your church and you throw a buck in, they run over and say, 'OK, now, you know, where do you come from? Who are your parents? Where'd you get this money?'

This statement is a joke. It is important if wahabi fundamentalists give money to a mosque, because who pays the bill beats the drum.

"I believe that this is an important test of the separation of church and state -- as important a test as we may see in our lifetimes -- and it is critically important that we get it right," the mayor said.

Bloomberg is all about money.  He doesn't give a rat's behind about anyhting else.  He knows exactly what he's doing.  Members of church groups and synagogues aren't plotting to destroy American property and kill civilians.  The analogy he gives shows how stupid he thinks the rest of us are

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 07:44:08 PM »
Dyke Doomberg is a high-priced call girl to the sheiks.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 07:51:15 PM »
That piece of scum has been mayor of NYC long enough.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 07:58:34 PM »
Dyke Doomberg is a high-priced call girl to the sheiks.
Bloomberg the poster child for Chaim's reason why Jews should not hold public office here in America...Not that I agree 100% with Chaim about Jews not holding office here in America however Bloomberg will bend over backwards to prove he is not catering to perceived Jewish interests. Bloomberg is good for one thing and one thing only he keeps a close watch on the city's finances.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 08:19:36 PM »
Although he classifies himself as a Republican, he adopts the typical positions of a self-hating, radical, Jewish Leftist.  His stand on the mosque issue should be enough to cost him the next election. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 08:32:10 PM »
Although he classifies himself as a Republican, he adopts the typical positions of a self-hating, radical, Jewish Leftist.  His stand on the mosque issue should be enough to cost him the next election. 
Something to consider.... What comes after Bloomberg may be far worse. The picture looks a bit dark if you get my drift.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 08:35:50 PM »
Mach shmo zithro to this goon

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 11:47:43 PM »
I mean really. This guy really, truly hates himself.
If these muslim pigs ever get their unwashed hands on JEW Bloomberg, they'd saw off his head as a thank you.
As if he didn't know muslims HATE Jews - especially weak Jews like himself.
I don't believe this pool of piss mayor.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774