Author Topic: Pearls before swine  (Read 936 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Pearls before swine
« on: August 08, 2010, 06:05:13 AM »
When will these Christian groups learn that it's futile to try to help people like this? All it does is get you killed! These animals murdered people who were trying to bring medicine. Typical Quranimal behavior.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38604010/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Pearls before swine
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 06:47:54 AM »
It was their own fault.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 06:57:08 AM »
It was their own fault.

Maybe, but I still think it's really sad that they died. I think they just didn't understand that trying to help people in Afghanistan is just helping their own enemies and putting themselves at risk for no reason. I think they had good hearts and were nice people just trying to bring medicine to the sick.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 06:50:45 AM »
I love it how the media tied themselves into knots arguing that it was the "Taliban" who did this (as opposed to the wonderful majority of average Afghans... lol).

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 09:44:09 AM »
This is tragic.  Sadly many missionary evangelists seem to lack common sense.  I wish the U.S. judiciary system would banish violent criminals to Iraq and Afghanistan instead of wasting tax-payer dollars on them over here, sort of like swine before swine.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 09:54:21 AM »
This is tragic.  Sadly many missionary evangelists seem to lack common sense.  I wish the U.S. judiciary system would banish violent criminals to Iraq and Afghanistan instead of wasting tax-payer dollars on them over here, sort of like swine before swine.

The group they're affiliated with said they weren't there to missionize (perhaps some of it occurred, but they were there as humanitarian helpers primarily, not as missionaries).

I love it how the media tied themselves into knots arguing that it was the "Taliban" who did this (as opposed to the wonderful majority of average Afghans... lol).

Agreed. I don't think it was really the Taliban either. Just regular old Muslims killing those who help them.

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 10:34:58 AM »
Sorry if my comments were off the mark but my understanding of missionary work is that it includes "...charitable work in a territory or foreign country" (The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language).  I wasn't trying to imply they were there simply to evangelize.

Regardless, they were viewed as infidels and tragically died by the hand of islam.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 11:57:23 AM »
Sorry if my comments were off the mark but my understanding of missionary work is that it includes "...charitable work in a territory or foreign country" (The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language).  I wasn't trying to imply they were there simply to evangelize.

Regardless, they were viewed as infidels and tragically died by the hand of islam.

Sometimes the preaching part of it isn't direct but is just giving an example of how Christians should live (helping other people, especially poor or sick people who need help the most), which might inspire others to know more about them. This is a less aggressive way. I don't think they should have bothered to help people in Afghanistan though because Muslims want to murder all infidels, they have no interest in helping others, they see weakness as something to exploit, not as an opportunity to lift someone else up, and they see kindness as  weakness instead of strength.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 03:23:43 PM »
I feel sorry for what is happening to Christians. My blog has all kinds of Marxist Christians and "Islam friendly" Christians that post, they are so gone.  I dont even know what to do to help these people.
They want 'social justice'  and only G-d can bring JUST  justice.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 03:27:32 PM »
Unfortunately "social justice" is not what social justice organizations are really about.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 04:34:10 PM »
Appeasing these animals won't help. The more "help" you give them (the Muslims, the more they hate you.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 04:55:47 PM »
Think of all the good these people could do for Americans without health insurance and instead they go and help muslim scum.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 06:42:37 PM »
 Re:  "Think of all the good these people could do for Americans without health insurance and instead they go and help muslim scum. "

Personally, I wouldn't want a doctor lacking good judgement to be in charge of my health!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 06:47:25 PM »
When will these Christian groups learn that it's futile to try to help people like this? All it does is get you killed! These animals murdered people who were trying to bring medicine. Typical Quranimal behavior.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38604010/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia
Groups like this should find better places to play... There are people who would thank G-d for a little help and groups like this waste resources on muslim scum... I really have no sympathy for groups like this because deep down they are there to evangelize muslims. Something I see as a complete waste of time.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 07:14:59 PM »
I think it's good if Muslims leave Islam. However I agree that it would be better to use resources to help poor Americans.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 01:10:36 AM »
I have mixed feelings about this... what if one Muslim actually managed to repent and come to know G-d though as a result of these activities?