Author Topic: Grounds for impeachment: robbing seven million Americans of their right to vote  (Read 981 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
http://action.afa.net/Blogs/BlogPost.aspx?id=2147497311

By Bryan Fischer

Were Judge Vaughn Walker to be impeached, as I believe he should, what would be the grounds? Remember that according to the Constitution, federal judges hold office “during good Behaviour.” The question then is, what constitutes bad behavior, behavior that so violates a judge’s oath of office and his public duty that it may be considered grounds for removal?

His ruling is an expression of judicial and political tyranny, and that alone should constitute grounds for removal. it was this kind of tyranny that prompted the Founders to separate from England. If such tyranny is grounds in America to remove a king from office, it is certainly sufficient to remove a judge from office.

To be even more direct, Judge Vaughn Walker robbed seven million Californians of their right to vote. They were disenfranchised the moment his ruling was issued. They were told by this petty little monarch that your votes don’t count in my courtroom. 

Said the judge, you don’t have the right to govern yourselves as long as I hold this gavel. I don’t care how much time you spent, how much energy you spent, how much money you spent to protect natural marriage in the constitutionally prescribed way, none of that counts. I’m the king, I make all the important public policy decisions around here.

I don’t care that seven million of you took the trouble to go to the polls to settle this critical public policy issue. Doesn’t matter. Get out of my courtroom with all your constitutional mumbo-jumbo, get out of my courtroom with all your one man, one vote blather, I just don’t care.

I don’t care that you carefully followed the California constitution and amended it in just the manner you’re supposed to. Doesn’t matter. You, the little, benighted Neanderthals of California, you’re not smart enough to make important policy decisions yourselves. I, your superior, your better, must make them for you.

I don’t care that marriage isn’t mentioned anywhere in the Constitution. I don’t care that it’s not mentioned anywhere in the 14th Amendment, I don’t care that the 10th Amendment reserves marriage policy to the states, I don’t care about any of that. I’m in charge here, I get to make the rules. Stop your whining and complaining about democracy and our republican form of government and separation of powers and all that goobledy-gook. I just don’t care.

We fought a civil war to protect the right to vote. The right to vote, the right to express our political will at the ballot box, is one of our most sacred rights. It’s the very thing that makes a democracy a democracy. Without the right to vote, we are subjects and not citizens. We are serfs and no longer a free and independent people.

The Department of Justice has an entire division devoted to prosecuting folks who deny other Americans of their voting rights. It’s a felony to deprive even one American of his right to vote, let alone to do so to seven million Americans in one fell swoop. 

If Congress won’t impeach this miscreant, the next guy the DOJ ought to go after is Judge Vaughn Walker. He should be forced to  turn in his gavel and his robe and encouraged to take up a profession where he no longer represents a danger to America’s civil libe
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt