Author Topic: I find this story extremely funny on so many levels  (Read 1380 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I find this story extremely funny on so many levels
« on: August 09, 2010, 04:30:22 AM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3932307,00.html   

Israeli Expertise

Photo: Index Open
   Useful techniques in dangerous situations (Illustration) Photo: Index Open

Israelis teach martial arts to Chinese

Former elite IDF soldiers, Israeli security guards hold self defense training courses for employees of Chinese companies stationed in high-risk areas around the world

Boaz Arad
Published:    08.09.10, 10:16 / Israel News

Share on TwitterShare on Facebook

BEIJING – A group of former combat IDF soldiers, Krav Maga and martial arts experts are giving security training courses to employees of major Chinese companies operating in danger zones around the world, the Yedioth Ahronoth daily reported on Monday.

Many Chinese governmental companies have been operating outside the communist state in recent years in laying foundations, paving roads and setting up factories and mines. Most of the work is being done in developing countries in Africa, South America, Central Asia and the Middle East.

Hundreds of thousands of Chinese employees are estimated to be dispatched overseas every year and are usually not trained to handle dangerous situations they may find themselves in.

Every month Chinese employees find themselves victims of armed robbery and abductions during their work overseas. Most cases end with capitulation to the kidnappers but some have also resulted in death.

For over two years an Israeli company comprised of ex-soldiers, former security guards and self defense experts has been operating in China teaching the Chinese how to handle dangerous situations.

Alpha Angel is an Israeli-Chinese partnership run by Adi Talmor, formely of the Paratroopers Brigade in the IDF who has worked as a security guard in Israeli embassies around the world and in various El Al branches overseas. He has been residing in Beijing for the past seven years. His Chinese partner is a businessman who has many contacts with the Chinese army and police. The company employs eight instructors.

As part of training, Chinese employees learn about Islam, terrorist organizations' operation methods, self defense techniques and ways to handle various high-risk situations.

"Most of these men are chubby clerks used to sitting around the office and smoking cigarettes all day," Talmor says. "Our goal is to prep them to what may happen to them when they're stationed in dangerous hell holes."

Chinese authorities baffled

Meanwhile, Chinese authorities are at a loss of what to make of the Israeli training techniques. During an escape exercise held in a remote location instructors dug out a camouflaged position and raised the suspicion of local police. A large police force arrived at the site after receiving reports of "white men burying Chinese people in the ground." It took numerous telephone calls for the police to understand what was going on.

"Our potential clients know that Israelis are the best in the business but still constantly ask for proof. We've recently been approached by one of the Chinese police's special units which asked us to send one of our instructors to check whether he's better than their instructor.

"They wanted him to fight the other instructor one-on-one like on the Kung-fu films," Talmor related. "If he wins, they'll take him to do their training. They make decisions here in an entirely different way than we are familiar."
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 07:39:50 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: I find this story extremely funny on so many levels
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 07:05:57 AM »
This wouldn't be necessary if Chinese didn't go to work in [censored]- or Koranrat-infested areas.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 07:40:58 AM »
This wouldn't be necessary if Chinese didn't go to work in [censored]- or Koranrat-infested areas.
Why the hell would Chinese guys need to learn martial arts from Israelis ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 02:20:59 PM »
This is funny because the Chinese are martial art experts, the movie Dragon with Jason Scott Lee is awesome!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 02:35:40 PM »
Let's hope china becomes anti-muslim.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 09:13:12 PM »
My friends did a program like this with the ex idf commando and self defense experts (just not a program for chinese workers).  I was going to go but something came up, but they all had a blast and I'm looking forward to doing something similar when I get back to israel.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 12:48:39 AM »
"They wanted him to fight the other instructor one-on-one like on the Kung-fu films," Talmor related. "If he wins, they'll take him to do their training. They make decisions here in an entirely different way than we are familiar."

In a 100% ZERO rules "fight"?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 09:51:14 AM »
Obviously the modern chinese people could not come up to the expectations of the Indian monk named Tat Moh, who is also sometimes known as Boddhidharma alias Guru Drumtejji.

http://www.rising-dragon.co.uk/articles/martial-arts/origins-of-shaolin-kung-fu.htm
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 02:19:38 PM »
well i rate krav maga higher than kung fu, atleast one does not have to make funny noises lol. Plus krav maga can be put into action by heavy people. kungu fu needs a person to be light weight.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 06:08:46 PM »
Real wushu has a bio-electric touch to it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 07:41:32 PM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14