Author Topic: DR. Laura using the word [censored] on the radio  (Read 562 times)

Offline nuchsh

• Junior JTFer
  • looks like muhammad is busy
Thus, should the nations of the world say to Israel, "You are robbers, for you have taken by force the lands of the Seven Nations,"4 they [Israel] will say to them: "All the earth belongs to G-d. He created it and gave it to whomever He saw fit. It was His will to give it to them and it was His will to take it from them and give it to us."

(Rashi, Genesis Chapter One Verse A)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: DR. Laura using the word shvartza on the radio
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 08:07:55 AM »
Okay, so whites should not use the "N" word when referring to blacks but blacks can use it when referring to other blacks. And apparently it's okay for blacks to use the word cracker when referring to whites. And it's probably okay for whites to refer to other whites as crackers but whites can't refer to hispanics as sp*cs; can hispanics refer to other hispanics as sp*cs? Is that like blacks referring to other blacks as n*ggers? I need a ruling on that one. And what about blacks referring to hispanics as sp*cs; is that allowed?  I'm pretty sure hispanics can refer to whites as crackers but can hispanics refer to blacks as n*ggers?

See, it's all perfectly clear in this ridiculous environment we've created.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 08:08:46 AM »
Dr. Laura made a couple of good points. One was that the "N word" has a big double standard attached to it. She's right that on HBO black comedians use it over and over, with impunity, but if a white person DARES to say it, then somehow they're a pariah.

The other is that, if the black woman got into an interracial marriage, she should have known there were going to be some consequences to that, which she should have taken into account when making that decision.

However, a wife should be able to depend on her husband for protection from things like this. Her white husband is not a very good person or much of a man if he lets his friends insult his wife with such language, especially in front of her where the words can cause so much pain.

I think Dr. Laura should have been more compassionate to the black woman's hurt feelings and should have tried to help her deal with the situation, and give her some good advice. Instead she went off on this rant. Of course when I have listened to her show before Dr. Laura has very often been rude to people and didn't seem to want to be particularly helpful or sensitive to other callers either.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 08:11:19 AM »
Dis' B Good!

Les' all say it six times!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 08:19:11 AM »
Dis' B Good!

Les' all say it six times!

The forum filter won't let me  :laugh:

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 12:04:08 PM »

What did she say that was so bad?
jiggers call each other jigger all the time.
she was simply telling the truth.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 01:17:18 PM »
That ignorant black she-boon called Dr. Laura because she was angry over supposed racist comments made by her husband and his family(who are white). Dr. Laura told her that those comments were harmless but the she-boon wouldn't accept it and threw a fit. Then Dr. Laura brought up the niggger point and the dumb black woman acted like it was the worst thing Dr. Laura's ever done.

Point being, after Obama's election black people have been walking around with a chip on their shoulder looking to instigate racial tensions. When a white person dares to call them on it, they fling their poo around like a rabid chimp.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2010, 07:14:31 PM »
I listened to this clip very carefully.  I agree with Ruby and I think Dr. Laura said many things that were absolutely correct.  I think Dr. Laura is getting unfairly blasted here.  Also I thought the caller got self-righteous towards the end of the conversation.  Clearly Dr. Laura was not calling her  the N word, despite how the media is trying to spin this sucker