Author Topic: NEWT GINGRICH IS RIGHT  (Read 5588 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
NEWT GINGRICH IS RIGHT
« on: May 21, 2007, 08:45:23 PM »
Newt been attacking the GOP sell out pigs for this new Amnesty bill that the whores in Washington wants to bring forth of having more illegal alien insects in America.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: NEWT GINGRICH IS RIGHT
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 08:46:19 PM »
You were listening to Michael Savage too?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 08:47:55 PM »
No way I would never listen to Savage, I was watching Michelle Malkin interveiwing Newt on this matter he is slamming his own party sell outs
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 08:49:08 PM »
i don't like newt. never have.
I am not a huge fan of him but anyone that is voicing out about this suicidal bill our whores in Washington is trying to pull for illegals sure does get an applaud

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 09:12:03 PM »
I have always found Newt Gingrich to be among the lesser of the evils in Washington. Chaim pointed out some things to me when I asked him about Newt on one of the first questions shows that caused me to look at Newt in a slightly less favorable light. This said I still find him to be a very interesting politician and quite knowledgeable. Would I want to see him as president possibly depending on what  would be the alternative. At this point considering what the front runners are Newt might be a welcomed alternative. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 09:45:29 PM »
Newt been attacking the GOP sell out pigs for this new Amnesty bill that the whores in Washington wants to bring forth of having more illegal alien insects in America.

As recently as a couple weeks ago, McCain was leading in the polls in Iowa, NH and SC.  Many conservatives have been annoyed with him for years so I found that to be surprising.  Now, Mitt Romney is leading in Iowa and NH.  However, Romney was for last year's McCain-Kennedy amnesty bill before he realized conservatives clearly opposed it.  Now, Romney jumped at the opportunity to make ads condemning the new proposed amnesty bill.  You don't know if he's actually against or if he's just trying to appeal to conservatives. 

Back to Newt...Do you know if he was always opposed to amnesty or did he support last year's McCain-Kennedy bill?

See this other thread and respond with what you think about what Newt said yesterday.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=4872.0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 09:46:43 PM »
Newt is an impressive historian. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 09:52:43 PM »
Yes he is and he also seems very reasoned in his policy.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 09:56:59 PM »
Yes he is and he also seems very reasoned in his policy.

Did you hear him debate Christopher Dodd on "Meet the Press" yesterday?

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 10:04:57 PM »
newt, by far is a better conservative than Guliani...but still my alliegance is with Guliani...not unless Newt outlasts him.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 10:12:48 PM »
newt, by far is a better conservative than Guliani...but still my alliegance is with Guliani...not unless Newt outlasts him.
Guliani would be a no choice vote for me. I would prefer Newt or Romney.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2007, 10:15:29 PM »
Newt is washed up. He has no chance. He's even more yesterday's news than Al Gore.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 10:17:34 PM »
Newt is washed up. He has no chance. He's even more yesterday's news than Al Gore.
I agree he may win the primaries however he could never make the general election. In Guliani's case it the opposite.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 10:22:21 PM »

As recently as a couple weeks ago, McCain was leading in the polls in Iowa, NH and SC.  Many conservatives have been annoyed with him for years so I found that to be surprising.  Now, Mitt Romney is leading in Iowa and NH.  However, Romney was for last year's McCain-Kennedy amnesty bill before he realized conservatives clearly opposed it.  Now, Romney jumped at the opportunity to make ads condemning the new proposed amnesty bill.  You don't know if he's actually against or if he's just trying to appeal to conservatives. 

Back to Newt...Do you know if he was always opposed to amnesty or did he support last year's McCain-Kennedy bill?

See this other thread and respond with what you think about what Newt said yesterday.

I am not sure however I always pay attention when I see Newt speak on the news and have never heard him favor this garbage Kennedy and McCain are developing. If he does favor it he keeps it to himself.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2007, 10:23:05 PM »

They say Newt shut down the Congress in 1995 after Clinton pissed him off.  How is that any different than when Pelosi does similar stuff? 

Newt shouldn't have portrayed himself as a cry baby and instead challenged Clinton for the 1996 presidency.  It's possible to run for multiple positions--Lieberman did it in 2000.  So if Newt would have lost that election, he still would have been able to be the Speaker.  He would have beat Dole for the nomination and he would have nailed Clinton in debates. 

There are lots of Democrats who want Gore to run because they believe in his Global Warming preaching. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2007, 10:26:00 PM »
I agree he may win the primaries however he could never make the general election. In Guliani's case it the opposite.

Agreed.  Since Giuliani is pro-choice, he thinks he would have a decent chance in a some liberal states during a general election.  However, many conservatives won't consider him in the primaries because of abortion. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2007, 10:31:42 PM »
Guliani would be a no choice vote for me. I would prefer Newt or Romney.

Romney keeps getting smeared for being Mormon.  He needs to start fighting back if he would want any chance in a general election. 

He'll also be perceived as the John Kerry of 08 (flip flopping on many issues)--a much more intelligent version though.  Another difference being Kerry's traitorous military career compared with Romney's great business career--he's credited with saving the 2002 Winter Olympics. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2007, 10:36:34 PM »

I am not sure however I always pay attention when I see Newt speak on the news and have never heard him favor this garbage Kennedy and McCain are developing. If he does favor it he keeps it to himself.

If you're able to load the debate, you should listen to Newt vs. Dodd:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032608/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2007, 10:37:21 PM »
I don't remember what exactly the dynamics were that caused Newt to put aside public office. I believe he was voted out of his office and then decided to go into the private sector saying he needed to make more money. Newt is different than Pelosi in the fact that Pelosi in my opinion has done some very anti American stunts since she took office  Re. her little trip a month or so back.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2007, 11:12:19 PM »
Newt is on the O'Reilly Factor tonight (Michelle Makin is guest hosting). 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2007, 11:40:28 PM »
Newt calls it a "recklessly, destructive bill". 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2007, 11:41:50 PM »
Newt says over 30,000 illegal aliens belong to gangs. 

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2007, 11:01:03 AM »
On this particuliar issue, Newt is better than the other major candidates. If we can believe what we says.

On the issue of energy independence, I think Giuliani would be the lesser of the evils. He has said that nothing is more important in the next few years than starting an Apollo-type crash program to make America energy independent. And we know from when he was Mayor of New York that when he puts his mind to doing something, Giuliani can be a very effective leader.

But on immigration, abortion, homosexual "rights" and gun control, Giuliani is awful.

Romney is such an obvious phony, I just can't believe anything he says.

And Fred Thompson is the worst, in my opinion. "Conservatives" want him to run without knowing anything about him. He is like his evil leftwing mentor Howard Baker, the Senate majority leader from Tennessee, who supported the amnesty for illegal aliens in the 1980s, opposed Ronald Reagan for being "too rightwing", and was adored by the Bolshevik news media for being a "moderate" (leftist). Thompson worked for Baker and supported him for president. Thompson's best friend in the Senate was John McCain.

The choices all stink. We will be stuck with supporting a "lesser of the evils" once again.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2007, 04:40:18 PM »
What was disturbing there were Republican senators from the South ya know where the Good Ol Boys come from one is from South Carolina, that favors the new bill from Senator Burbon Kennedy to flow more in.  One Senator in the GOP is also completely against any amnesty to Illegals, Senator Saxby from Georgia. 

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2007, 05:17:36 PM »
Newt Gingrich has committed adultery.