Author Topic: The 10 Lost Tribes? Truth or Myth? Brit-Am Facts to Read!  (Read 677 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
The 10 Lost Tribes? Truth or Myth? Brit-Am Facts to Read!
« on: August 14, 2010, 07:55:28 PM »
I found a scholarly website which is a little lengthy to read which thoroughly debunks the "Brit-Am" believers by expounding in detail on the facts about the demise of the Northern Kingdom of Israel, which tribes were and were not exiled, and what became of some of them. 

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: The 10 Lost Tribes? Truth or Myth? Brit-Am Facts to Read!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 03:28:48 PM »
 ;D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 05:22:35 PM »
What about Jews Israelites who do look nordic i'v seen more then a few
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 05:44:18 PM »
I don't know too many nordic looking Jews, my cousin I suppose could pass as one as he has blonde hair and blue eyes but he looks like a person from Finland. He is very tall too, about 6ft5