Author Topic: Brave IDF soldier disrupts Piss Now rally in Tel Aviv  (Read 386 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Brave IDF soldier disrupts Piss Now rally in Tel Aviv
« on: August 13, 2010, 02:47:38 PM »

Story found in the appalling Haaretz :

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/idf-soldier-on-leave-attacks-group-of-peace-now-activists-in-tel-aviv-1.307890

Look at the disgusting banner from the Piss Now crowd calling for sanctions against Israel, ugh...

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Brave IDF soldier disrupts Piss Now rally in Tel Aviv
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 04:32:57 PM »
The man deserves a medal, and a promotion.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
Re: Brave IDF soldier disrupts Piss Now rally in Tel Aviv
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 04:00:41 AM »
The man deserves a medal, and a promotion.

He will get a jail instead, thanks to your left wing cowards. About banners i am not even surprised, this is all they good for. Its basically a same people who worked for the SS division with goal to survive another day. A dark sides of self jewish hatred. Thank you for proving my point of view and proving true words from Haim. Left wing are traitor who need to be send straight to their friends HQ - Iran.