Author Topic: CNN: COMMIE NEWS NETWORK Compares Mosque Protestors to "Nazi Sympathizers!"  (Read 687 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
I saw a little feature they did on pro-mosque "protestors" and one of them was this nauseating noodle-nose Jewish woman who sounded exactly like your typical knish-eating Jew Chaim used to mock.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
CNN is so annoying, no wonder why the people in Britain call it "certainly not news"

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Back in April when there was a Tax Day Tea Party near Madison Square Garden,   Penn Station,   and the large Post Office on 8th Ave.,    CNN had a large presence.    More so than any other network.    CNN was clearly looking for anything from the participants to discredit the Tea Party Movement.      Which they couldn't find.    The Commie News Network is an appropriate way to describe this hideous network.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Did anyone hear Daisy Khan say "We are even more determined to build the mosque because of this stiff opposition?"   Of course everything else has been shoved down our throats, Why not a Mosque that represents Divine Victory in Murdering 2800 people.