Author Topic: New Jersey Governor Chris Christie proves he is a Muslim-loving traitor  (Read 3181 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Here is another phony RINO traitor who should be defeated whenever he runs again.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0810/41141.html

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: New Jersey Governor Chris Christie proves he is a Muslim-loving traitor
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 02:46:40 AM »
Unfortunately whoever he could be replaced with is almost certain to also be a RINO or a Democrat. NJ is not known for being a conservative state.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 04:54:32 AM »
I fear there is no hope for us.  There are so few truly decent people in all of politics. 
Chris Christie should give them land on the Jersey side to build their damn mosque.
He should paint a target on his big behind while he's at it.  It will make it easier for the Muslims to find him when their ready.  Not that he is a neddle in a haystack or anything.
>:(
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 06:51:18 AM »
I don't agree with Christie at all.  This will be the issue that ignites peoples passions and awareness. This Turkey should never ever be built at Ground Zero.  It is just the beginning of Islamic Domination and Sharia Law.  Correct, Another RINO and an ignorant one at that!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 06:58:06 AM »
Let's see Christie build a Mosque next to his house

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 07:47:01 AM »
I will condemn Chris Christie if someone can point me to one politician currently in office in the U.S. who criticizes islam without the qualification that it is only radical islam that is a problem and that he/she does not condemn peaceful muslims. In other words, show me the American Geert Wilders.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 08:02:41 AM »
Let's see Christie build a Mosque next to his house

I'd like to see that.  :::D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 08:08:57 AM »
Re:  "peaceful muslims"

"Peaceful Muslims are dead Muslims!"      >:(

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 08:14:50 AM »

Yes, but show me the politician who will say that!
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 09:29:56 AM »

Same here. If any politician says that they will be all over the news in such a negative fashion

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 09:40:32 AM »

Exactly - so condemn Christie along with the rest of them.  They deserve it.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 09:52:00 AM »
Depends on who he is running against and if he's the lesser of all the evils.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 02:45:30 PM »
I will condemn Chris Christie if someone can point me to one politician currently in office in the U.S. who criticizes islam without the qualification that it is only radical islam that is a problem and that he/she does not condemn peaceful muslims. In other words, show me the American Geert Wilders.

בס''ד

You are missing the point.

This swine Christie is going out of his way to defend the Muslims. Even a leftwing Democrat like Senate majority leader Harry Reid has come out against the Hamas mosque at Ground Zero. But Christie the "Republican" uses this issue as an opportunity to defend Islam.

Christie is a traitor.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 03:21:16 PM »
From the quotes, it's clear that Christie is trying to catapult his political career, and the analyst smart-alecs say he is succeeding with this.  What shameful opportunism that he would sell out to islam in order to gain politically.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2010, 05:34:22 PM »
I know NJ isn't perfect: I mean the shvugs are f-ing up Newark, Camden and everything else they can get their paws on, there's a state smell that just won't go away, property taxes are through the roof etc... Please don't judge us all by one of our most horrible residents and a sad excuse for a republican! lol Thanks.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 05:54:00 PM »
I must say that I had a lot of hopes for this guy -- but not now.  What a traitor!

And, my goodness, isn't the world topsy-turvy when Harry Reid is against the mosque and Chris Christie is for it??? 

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 06:17:47 AM »

בס''ד

This swine Christie is going out of his way to defend the Muslims. Even a leftwing Democrat like Senate majority leader Harry Reid has come out against the Hamas mosque at Ground Zero. But Christie the "Republican" uses this issue as an opportunity to defend Islam.

Christie is a traitor.

No, I see the point all too clearly. The point that I was trying to make, albeit maybe not clearly enough, is that there is NO so-called conservative, right wing politician who will clearly state what islam is and what their intentions are. It seems that all of them must make sure they let us know that we only have problems with radical muslims, that it's only a small minority, that most muslims are peaceful, that islam is a wonderful religion that has been hijacked, blah, blah, blah. History means nothing anymore. The ability to rationally look at events that have occurred in the past and match them up with what is happening today doesn't seem to exist anymore. Or perhaps it exists, but the ever growing muslim voting block must be appeased just like the hispanic, the black, the gay, the feminist, etc. voting blocks and that kowtowing to them trumps facts and common sense.

It's always been my contention that the most destructive element of all levels of government comes from the ability to levy taxes and spend at will because the money they collect is the food that feeds the government behemoth. But I don't see the food supply being cut off anytime soon. I must confess that day after day I am losing any confidence in the ability of the U.S. to right itself as long as we continue on this current track.  The politicians only job seems to be to spend more money, promise more to the ever growing class of takers thereby growing that class and getting re-elected every election cycle.

So, my point is at least Christie is a fiscal conservative who appears to be promoting spending cuts (for now anyway) and doesn't seem to be caving in to the typical leftist attacks re: hurting the middle class, the poor, the elderly, the children, the minorities. Would I like it if he stood up to islam and was honest with people? Yes. Would I further like it if I agreed with 100% of what he or any other politician stood for? I don't know, since there seems to be no correlation between what they say, what they believe, and what they do. Regarding Reid's so-called opposition to the mosque, I wouldn't put too much emphasis on that. This is the same guy who sang praises on the senate floor for the peaceful religion of islam ONE month after 9/11. He is a whore politician, like most other politicians including, on this issue, Chris Christie.

I'm actually waiting to see what happens after this November. If it's more of the same, be it Democrats or Republicans at the helm, I will earnestly consider leaving the country. It has been something that I have toyed with in the past but things never seemed to be all THAT bad when push came to shove. This time around it's different. Chaim, I can only hope and pray that you are able to get to Israel and make a difference there. As far as the U.S. is concerned, I am not optimistic.
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 02:21:36 PM »

Christie is a traitor.
Chaim, you are absolutely right, but you have to remember that out west, where Harry Reid is, is less insane and brainwashed than the elite, liberal east coast. NJ is a very leftist state and presumably there could be voter backlash if he were to appear "racist" and "Islamophobic" by opposing the Nazi terrorist mosque... no?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 02:54:34 PM »
Depends on who he is running against and if he's the lesser of all the evils.

This basically sums it up for me.

In a liberal state like New Jersey  ( Dr. Brennan Fan  describes it well ),   most likely Chris Christie will be the lesser of the evils in terms of his overall positions.         Yet,   for a REPUBLICAN to come out and condone/  legitimize the Ground Zero Area Mosque,    this one issue by itself might make Christie an even worse choice in a future election than the typical Liberal Democrat who isn't a self hating Jew.       So much would depend on who the Democrat opponent is.     Words can't even describe how damaging support for this Mosque is.     

The bottom line for me is on this one decision,    Christie went from someone who I would have considered supporting if he ran for President,    to someone who I only would vote for out of necessity.     

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 04:00:22 PM »
Democrats who live in states that aren't all insane yet will be against the satanic mosque while those from safe liberal bastions will be for it.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2010, 08:12:02 AM »

I don't believe this pig.
I had hope for him.
But I should have known. During his election campaign, when asked, he said that he won't label himself conservative or moderate republican.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774