Author Topic: I do NOT like Ann the MAN Coulter, She is attacking Joe Farah- A NICE MAN!  (Read 953 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
http://themadjewess.wordpress.com/2010/08/21/ann-coulter-the-wrath-of-a-woman-scorned-whining-like-a-brat-over-wnd/

I told you all she is a FEMINIST WITCH! Farah is a nice man. She is an opportunist SKUNK
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I have examined her eyes some time ago. I think she is stone crazy.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I just don't see anything to gain by starting fights with other Conservatives.  Coulter works with shock value and from what I have heard is very much in person as she is in public, in other words quick to go off on people.  She does not help things in that sense but has added a lot to public discourse.  Rather than line up to take sides it would be better to tell both of them to try to work together.  People who believe as we do have enough problems without devouring our own.  I  have tried to tell pretty much the same thing to David HaIvri regarding Chaim.  David just responded by saying he does not know Chaim but is bothered by his "racism".  It is just a shame that we have two Jews who both went to prison for their beliefs, both are disciples of Kahane, both are very strong supporters of the hilltop communities and Jewish Communities in Yesha but who fight each other.  Just my opinion.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
AsheDina:  "It is just a shame that we have two Jews who ... fight each other. "

This is obviously some new development in the behavior of Jews!

Jews have never disagreed or fought among themselves ... it's just not in their nature!

:o        :'(

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
AsheDina:  "It is just a shame that we have two Jews who ... fight each other. "

This is obviously some new development in the behavior of Jews!

Jews have never disagreed or fought among themselves ... it's just not in their nature!

:o        :'(
Touche, you are correct Jews always fight each other.  Even the Irgun and Sternists parted company due to differences.  These things always happen but are never helpful.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Why would she attack Joseph Farah? Farah is a righteous Arab.  >:(

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

B/C she is a B*TCH
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Chaim has explained this David HaIvri's story at least 2 times already this year.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Ann Coulter is getting more and more disgusting as time goes on.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer

B/C she is a B*TCH

LOL  She was not too nice to the folks at National Review when they dropped her column (for bad reason in my opinion)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "Jews always fight each other. "

This has been our downfall throughout our often tragic history.

Based entirely on my own personal observations over many years, I have come to the unhappy conclusion that among the nations and tribes of mankind we Jews are spiritual giants, but in the world of politic and governance we are lower than the African pygmies.

A people too quarrelsome to effectively govern themselves will always fall under the heel of those who are skilled in exploiting the weakness of others.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re:  "Jews always fight each other. "

This has been our downfall throughout our often tragic history.

Based entirely on my own personal observations over many years, I have come to the unhappy conclusion that among the nations and tribes of mankind we Jews are spiritual giants, but in the world of politic and governance we are lower than the African pygmies.

A people too quarrelsome to effectively govern themselves will always fall under the heel of those who are skilled in exploiting the weakness of others.

We should just all stick together, and if we are not super religious, at least we should all know one thing; we ARE called by G-d to be set apart, and live accordingly.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
I've been bashing this phony dimwit skank for almost ten years on this forum.

Simply put:  She's a publicity hungry and money hungry whore, and she's no friend of the Jews.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
I've been bashing this phony dimwit skank for almost ten years on this forum.

Simply put:  She's a publicity hungry and money hungry whore, and she's no friend of the Jews.

I agree. She can rot in the gutter for all I care. She is NO friend of ANYONE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
She's the one who said that no Jew could enter heaven unless they found Jesus.... or some such bulldung!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Arthur Coulter is pro-faggot.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
She's the one who said that no Jew could enter heaven unless they found Jesus.... or some such bulldung!

I agree. Ann Coulter sucks!!! She is such a dyke!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer

I think she said, 'Christians were perfected Jews' or something to that effect.  She said that Judaism was the long road and Christianity was the short path.  People made too much out of that incident.  She sensationalist and opportunist.  I saw the interview.  She is not a rank anti-Semite. Donny Deutsch is not very bright, and his reaction was so 'hands on your head oy gevalt' over nothing.  I wish he would have just said, "Ann, there are some of us who disagree with you'  And then MOVE ON, stop harping on it.