Author Topic: I got this from Personal Liberty Alerts  (Read 927 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I got this from Personal Liberty Alerts
« on: August 21, 2010, 08:20:21 PM »
Internet Post Looks Ahead

As I'm sure you're aware, there's an amazing amount of stuff on the Internet. Some is incredible, some is unbelievable (and rightly so); some is horrifying, some is downright silly.

And some, like the items below, are anonymous. I don't know whom to credit for this very clever look ahead, but I think you'll enjoy what he or she saw in his crystal ball:

*Headlines For The Year 2038:
    –Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil rights.

–A $75-billion study lasting 85 years proves diet and exercise are the key to weight loss.

–Average adult male in America weighs more than 250 pounds; women close in on 200.

–Cost of first-class stamp is now $17.89; mail is only delivered on Wednesday.

–Congress requires that every high school in America include an abortion clinic.

–Castro finally dies at age 112. Cuban cigars can now be imported legally, but President Chelsea Clinton bans smoking everywhere in the country where two or more people are present.

–Global cooling is blamed for the third consecutive year of crop failures in Mexifornia and Floruba.

–France pleads for outside assistance after country is conquered by Jamaica. No one comes to their aid
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I got this from Personal Liberty Alerts
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 10:23:42 PM »
 :laugh: :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 06:56:48 PM »
:laugh: :::D

Well that's the direction where going my friend. 

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 02:44:41 AM »
i doubt those would happen, but still  :::D

"Average adult male in America weighs more than 250 pounds; women close in on 200."
 arnt we already there?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 08:40:04 AM »

"Average adult male in America weighs more than 250 pounds; women close in on 200."
 arnt we already there?

Hell

If the US was insane enough to elect Barrack Hussein Osama then anything could happen.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 08:48:23 AM »

arnt we already there?

Only in "starving" black neighborhoods.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!