Author Topic: Getting Koran for burn a Koran day  (Read 684 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Getting Koran for burn a Koran day
« on: August 22, 2010, 08:58:52 AM »
   What is the best way to get a Koran for burn a Koran day?

I don't want to buy one, because money should not be invested in such an evil book. Would the same thing apply to a non-muslim who is just trying to get rid of a copy they have?

I could have one sent free but they won't send a real Koran. Instead they will send a copy for infidels. Plus I don't want to give them my name and mailing address.

Is there a Halucha about owning such an evil book.

My other question is whether defiling the book can be considered desecrating G-d's name even though they pervert it in the book.

Thoughts?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Getting Koran for burn a Koran day
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 09:30:04 AM »
Are there two versions of it?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 09:32:18 AM »
Walk into a mosque, feign interest in Islam, and they will give you one (at least an English version; you have to remember that they do not consider a translation to be a "true" Koran because it is no longer in sacred, holy Arabic).

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 12:00:05 PM »
   What is the best way to get a Koran for burn a Koran day?

I don't want to buy one, because money should not be invested in such an evil book. Would the same thing apply to a non-muslim who is just trying to get rid of a copy they have?

I could have one sent free but they won't send a real Koran. Instead they will send a copy for infidels. Plus I don't want to give them my name and mailing address.

Is there a Halucha about owning such an evil book.

My other question is whether defiling the book can be considered desecrating G-d's name even though they pervert it in the book.

Thoughts?

I wasnt aware of this day.   Is there more information on it?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 05:49:12 PM »
The Dove Outreach center church is burning on on September 11th. Hopefully the rest of the country will follow suite.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 06:43:52 PM »
Walk into a mosque, feign interest in Islam, and they will give you one

Also make sure that you not a female otherwise they will rape you and put Batman costume on you. Just a warning.

Offline Aussie_Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 09:19:53 AM »
I have actually already done this.

When I attended university for my undergraduate degree, I happened to notice an islamic awareness week. I have always been a firm believer in the phrase "know thine enemy" and know enough about islam to get by.

I feigned interest in converting, showing off my knowledge of an obscure sura, but then I told them that I learnt this off the internet and did not have a quran of my own. They happily lent me an ornate quran, eaglerly believing they had another person stupid enough to embrace their joke of a religion.

Suffice it to say I burnt it at home, happily taking pictures and placing it in the mailbox of a nearby mosque.
No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place- Meir Kahane

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 09:30:18 AM »
I have actually already done this.

When I attended university for my undergraduate degree, I happened to notice an islamic awareness week. I have always been a firm believer in the phrase "know thine enemy" and know enough about islam to get by.

I feigned interest in converting, showing off my knowledge of an obscure sura, but then I told them that I learnt this off the internet and did not have a quran of my own. They happily lent me an ornate quran, eaglerly believing they had another person stupid enough to embrace their joke of a religion.

Suffice it to say I burnt it at home, happily taking pictures and placing it in the mailbox of a nearby mosque.

Can you post the pictures here?

Offline Aussie_Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 09:35:55 AM »
Unfortunately no, this was before I had a digital camera.
No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place- Meir Kahane