Author Topic: Angry Ron Paul Defends Ground Zero Mosque  (Read 1733 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Angry Ron Paul Defends Ground Zero Mosque
« on: August 23, 2010, 05:47:40 PM »
The article link will take you to the link if you want to read Ron Paul's entire statement.

This is the same Ron Paul who didn't support the McCain/ Palin Ticket in 2008.    The good news is this basically ends any chance of Ron Paul winning the 2012 Republican Nomination.      The bad news is his son is much more clever than his father:

eb22

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/ronpaulgroundzero/2010/08/23/id/368179?s=al&promo_code=A951-1

Angry Ron Paul Defends Ground Zero Mosque
Monday, 23 Aug 2010 03:30 PM Article Font Size     

In an apparent break with his son, Kentucky GOP Senate candidate Rand Paul, Rep. Ron Paul unleashed a lengthy and at times angry statement on his website Friday that supports the rights of Muslims to build what’s become known as the “Ground Zero Mosque.”

The elder Paul, known as a staunch libertarian and small government conservative, argues strongly that New York City’s Muslim community has every right to build the mosque and Islamic cultural center two blocks from the site of the 9/11 attacks.

Rand Paul, by contrast, has sided with many conservatives asking that the site of the mosque be moved in deference to the wishes of those who lost loved ones during the attack.

"While this is a local matter that should be decided by the people of New York, Dr. Paul does not support a mosque being built two blocks from Ground Zero," Paul spokesperson Gary Howard told  "In Dr. Paul's opinion, the Muslim community would better serve the healing process by making a donation to the memorial fund for the victims of September 11th."

But Ron Paul doesn't agree. Moreover, he criticizes those who blame Islam alone for the attacks, rather than a small fanatical group of terrorists. He goes on to argue that Christians, especially Catholics, could be held to the same standard for the religious wars in medieval Europe.

“This is all about hate and Islamaphobia,” he writes. “We now have an epidemic of “sunshine patriots” on both the right and the left who are all for freedom, as long as there’s no controversy and nobody is offended. Political demagoguery rules when truth and liberty are ignored.”
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Angry Ron Paul Defends Ground Zero Mosque
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 06:01:10 PM »
That filthy piece of shyte.

The good thing is that he spilled his beans. He couldn't keep it up no longer.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 06:02:05 PM »
He goes on to argue that Christians, especially Catholics, could be held to the same standard for the religious wars in medieval Europe<<

What a loser, he needs to go back to Midieval times to find evidence to support his position.  If we are going to live in the 14th century this might be relevant.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 06:13:42 PM »
That filthy piece of shyte.

The good thing is that he spilled his beans. He couldn't keep it up no longer.

Well said!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 06:19:52 PM »
There is no contesting that the Crusades were caused by Islam.  For 200 years Islam had hacked away at Europe.  And 25 years before the first Crusade Islamic warfare against Europe was once again virulently pursued.  The lands that were recovered in the Crusades were predominantly Christian.  While I am no fan of the Crusades because of the massive slaughter of Jews, in all other aspects the Crusades were a very legitimate operation.  Islam attacked the Arabs, Persians, Turkics, Africans, and Europeans [and others]; any war against Islam by any of these groups is 100% legit.  Had Islam never picked up the sword, Islam would have been a small group of desert thieves in Medina who died out long ago. -- How anyone could look at a map of Islamic conquest and think, "why would anyone attack Islam?", is a complete and utter dolt [like Ron "StørmFrønt" Paul].  A quick glimpse, or preferably a prolonged study, of Islamic text and law overwhelmingly confirms Islam is based upon war, aggression, and politics more than anything else.

Man, Ron Paul is such a flaming idiot.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 07:10:32 PM »
What a pig Ron Paul is.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 08:07:49 PM »
Unfortunately the media will kiss his arse to the end for this. He will be hyped to the hilt now.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 08:09:30 PM »
How can he claim to be anti-NWO and yet promote this multicultural bull excrement?

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 08:50:35 PM »
How can he claim to be anti-NWO and yet promote this multicultural bull excrement?

Because he's a politician who cares more about being in the spotlight than doing his actual job. 

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 08:58:12 PM »
i like ron paul, and honestly, im not surprised he is for the building of the mosque, he is a super-strict constitutionalist, so he will defend religious freedom tooth and nail, but he should have made just 1 exception here. he should have though about whats happening in europe and how islam is abusing that content.

i like him, but i lost some respect for him now.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 09:15:52 PM »
i like ron paul, and honestly, im not surprised he is for the building of the mosque, he is a super-strict constitutionalist, so he will defend religious freedom tooth and nail, but he should have made just 1 exception here. he should have though about whats happening in europe and how islam is abusing that content.

You do know Ron Paul, Yimach Schemo Vezichro, is a major big time Jew hater, who uses the phrase "neo-con" as a catch all code word for "Jew." I hear him do that ll the time when he speaks of neocons and then proceeds to make it a Jewish only list or a list of 6 Jews and one non-Jew

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2010, 09:35:57 PM »

You do know Ron Paul, Yimach Schemo Vezichro, is a major big time Jew hater, who uses the phrase "neo-con" as a catch all code word for "Jew." I hear him do that ll the time when he speaks of neocons and then proceeds to make it a Jewish only list or a list of 6 Jews and one non-Jew

"neo-con" is an interesting code word for jew, most people go with zionist. especially since most american jews are libs.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2010, 12:19:22 AM »

RP is quite hated around these parts... What could be good about that antisemite?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2010, 12:50:21 AM »

RP is quite hated around these parts... What could be good about that antisemite?

1. he advocates staying out of israel's (and everyone else's) buisness
     1a. this includes wars
2. he wants strong borders
3. hes pro-2nd amendment
4. he is pro-free market
5. (my favorite part) he hates the al-UN

theres some evidence of antisemitism in him, but not that much. (unless you can show me a video where he critisizes israel too harshly)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 03:39:52 AM »
This Piece of [censored] was doing this on the leftist CNN which supports the latrine at the site of the WTC
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 05:07:38 AM »
His son does actually have disagreements with his Father over a few things.Ron Paul has now has become anti Christian as well as anti Israel.He also doesn't know history
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 06:49:42 AM »
Osama Bin Paul is no friend of the Jewish people

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 06:50:03 AM »
"neo-con" is an interesting code word for jew, most people go with zionist. especially since most american jews are libs.

There are quite a lot of sneaky code names that anti-Semites use for Jews. I've also heard "bankers" used as a substitute for Jews in anti-Semitic tirades, and even "lizards". Sometimes it gets really obscure and hard to tell.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 07:10:53 AM »
WTF?
This muslim loving filth.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 07:15:36 AM »
Re:  "Osama Bin Paul is no friend of the Jewish people "

True.

The list entitled "Friend of the Jewish People" seems a very short list.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 08:02:51 AM »

1. he advocates staying out of israel's (and everyone else's) buisness
     1a. this includes wars
2. he wants strong borders
3. hes pro-2nd amendment
4. he is pro-free market
5. (my favorite part) he hates the al-UN

theres some evidence of antisemitism in him, but not that much. (unless you can show me a video where he critisizes israel too harshly)

There are two JTF videos worth watching,   in which Chaim did commentary that relates to Ron Paul.

The first one is still on ZooTube.   This focuses basically on Ron Paul supporters,    other Conspiracy freaks,  and Leftists:

'Why Ron Paul Supporters & Leftists in America & Europe Support Iran & IslamoFascist Terrorists'

The second one can be found on the JTF Archives page that WestCoastJTF put together.     It's listed under english90.    The Video is called ' Ron Paul is a Nazi'   .   This video was done when Ron Paul ran for President in 2008:

http://www.jtfarchive.org/youtube_videos.pl

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/