Author Topic: A Word About Jew-Haters  (Read 539 times)

Offline JUSTICENOW

• New JTFer
A Word About Jew-Haters
« on: August 25, 2010, 07:14:18 AM »
A couple of times in the past, I checked out comments by the general public concerning Israel. It became obvious to me that the vast majority of those spewing hatred toward Jews and Israel knew very little about proper spelling, grammar, or usage. Simply stated, their writing skills were atrocious. By contrast, the pro-Israel and pro-Jewish bloggers showed superior articulation, with grammatical and spelling errors very few and far between. This may sound like a leading question, but could it be that Jew-haters are just stupid? Or ignorant? Or some combination of the two?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A Word About Jew-Haters
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 07:49:35 AM »
Great observation!  I've seen that as well.  Also, you'll find some people who are out of work, or going through problems in life, who blame the Jews for everything and anything, because they need to blame someone for whatever goes wrong, in their lives.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 08:39:20 AM »
Great observation!

Well almost. He forgot to mention some professors who are self haters in most cases. They constantly attacking Israel with the same twisted words, but they grammar is ok. A "strong" logical argument  :laugh:

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 08:44:27 AM »
Yes for shure you are right Freedom Defender. Most anti-semites suffer from a lack of intelligence as well as a lack of other decent qualities. Nothing works in their lifes, so they look out for someone to blame for.
 :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 08:56:32 AM »
Yes for sure you are right Freedom Defender.

Most jew haters or nationalists to be more specific are liars. And thats all you need to know.