Author Topic: are you a member of another forum/JTF movements growth ideas  (Read 658 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
are you a member of another forum/JTF movements growth ideas
« on: August 24, 2010, 04:12:50 PM »
I was thinking, while watching chaims great ridicule of the ground zero mosque, someone said "this needs to be seen by more people".

And i thought. Are you guys only members of jtf forum? I myself are members of quite a few or forums, student forums, music forums, sprts forums, and they all have one thing in common, debate sections/general sections which all have quite heated debates on politics and religion.

Obviousl we all need to rate comment and favourite, but imagine if you just put chais latest english youtube video in your sig, whohc i did on another forum, also in your sig put JTF.ORG. To go even further start threads like "this guy speaks the truth" and then post a chaim video. I have done that on a number of forums, and often got very positive responses.

To take the this a step further i understand we have some computer wizzkids in here. Why dont we span random forums. I often go on other forums and these business's often span on forum,advertise their product even though it has no correlation to the forum. Coudl this be possible, you could span justin bieber forums to cat forums.

My final thing mentioned is a development is a idea already in process. Why not do a video respnse to eminem videos/songs. Like him or not, the guy gets the fastest youtube views in history, so if they accept are video responses then we could have millions watching, evne if they are not interested they would surely bump chaims videos further up the charts.

Just some thoughts guys and girls...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: are you a member of another forum/JTF movements growth ideas
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 04:16:03 PM »
No. Other than here, I don't know any forums that like us.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 04:28:28 PM »

yea but i dont believe that im the only other person that has other interests, so post on other forums.

Wells lets put this to the test. Im a memeber of a very popular sports forum, chaims video has 96 views so far at 23.28 greenwich menan time.

Ill post this video, and ill see how many views i can get within a hour just on this forum alone.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 04:34:58 PM »

yea but i dont believe that im the only other person that has other interests, so post on other forums.

Wells lets put this to the test. Im a memeber of a very popular sports forum, chaims video has 96 views so far at 23.28 greenwich menan time.

Ill post this video, and ill see how many views i can get within a hour just on this forum alone.

Good idea. 

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 05:04:02 PM »
speaking of other forums, can someone enlighten the people on revleft?

http://www.revleft.com/vb/

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 06:02:58 PM »
well in one hpur i have got you a comment from a muslim and 20 views, and the threads take a while to get going, so imo this is a sucess. I would not be surprised if you get over 200 views in the next hour, yet it took 2 days to get 96 views. Taken me 2/3 hours to get us 200+ views, and im very influencial on forums, trust me.

Now imagine if we all did this, this video would have 2000 views+ by now.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 06:16:27 PM »
well in one hpur i have got you a comment from a muslim and 20 views, and the threads take a while to get going, so imo this is a sucess. I would not be surprised if you get over 200 views in the next hour, yet it took 2 days to get 96 views. Taken me 2/3 hours to get us 200+ views, and im very influencial on forums, trust me.

Now imagine if we all did this, this video would have 2000 views+ by now.

Good experiment.   Since not all of us are participants on the particular forum you're referring to, I would highly recommend that whenever there is a new JTF video released on this forum, you should make a post in that other forum you are on about that video and with the link.   It can help us get views with each new video.  Great work.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 06:26:21 PM »
cheers

what i could do is post links to the forums i post the vids on, and perhaps you guys could register and debate,as there are alot of anti semites on all the forums i ost on. And what makes it worse they are not even muslim or StørmFrønt sites. They are music, sports, student sites.

If you guys bumbed the thread to the top in the sports forum i post in, you can have over 1000 posters viewing that general section at one time.

Obviously i will have to do it skillful enough so that they dont think im completely spamming, and perhaps we only needs say two posters at max, to debate in the thread, otherwise it will be shut down.

I am a very good troll when needs be and i could troll chaim videos to the point it could get loads of views.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 06:50:07 PM »
I don't really like the idea of spamming unrelated forums although I think if a forum has a section where politics is discussed that would be the right place to put it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 12:56:06 AM »
I don't really like the idea of spamming unrelated forums although I think if a forum has a section where politics is discussed that would be the right place to put it.

Yeah I think that's what he's saying.  Sports forum but with a politics section.