Author Topic: Angry White man talks about South Africa  (Read 1779 times)

Offline sid2

• New JTFer

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Angry White man talks about South Africa
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 10:52:51 PM »
while i dislike apartheid, its nowhere near as bad as other policies.

there actually is some hope for south africa, it has a pretty fast growing black middle class (100k people per yr), most of which do not take the affirmative action route to get there. it is still africa's most powerful economy and its 1 of 3 stable democracies on the entire content.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 07:27:53 AM »
I like apartheid, without it the country's white people are in great danger. I wish they could get South Africa back.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 08:21:25 AM »
He is right. South Africa is an example of where America is headed to. I hope America does not end up like South Africa.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 10:21:58 AM »
Virtually anywhere in the world where blacks live with non-blacks you could apply what this man said.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 03:46:05 PM »
the problem is the ANC, not black rule

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 03:49:02 PM »

Same thing. Unless there are white politicians in the ANC leadership? lol
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 03:58:38 PM »

thats like saying republican-democrat rule is same as white rule. ANC just happens to be the only big SA party

also, there is 1 small black majority country in the caribian thats considered developed, barbados. like i said in an earlier post, south africa, while weak, is growing. maybe it will be the 1st african-majority macrostate to be developed in a few decades.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 04:21:37 PM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 04:23:16 PM »
I like apartheid, without it the country's white people are in great danger. I wish they could get South Africa back.

They call Arizona apartheid! They are FOS! Look what happened to the whites in SA NOW because of 'apartheid' garbage...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2010, 04:24:56 PM »

thats like saying republican-democrat rule is same as white rule. ANC just happens to be the only big SA party

Very poor comparison when you consider the racial breakdown and agendas of the parties you just mentioned. The ANC is a racist, savage party that wants at the very least to disenfranchise all the whites in South Africa. They share the majority of support from the blacks, so yes it is black rule.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2010, 04:42:10 PM »

Very poor comparison when you consider the racial breakdown and agendas of the parties you just mentioned. The ANC is a racist, savage party that wants at the very least to disenfranchise all the whites in South Africa. They share the majority of support from the blacks, so yes it is black rule.

didnt kahanist lib even WATCH the video? this man is angry and DESPERATE! I posted it on my site.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 07:59:57 PM »

Where do blacks rule where they don't bumble around and turn everything into one big crap pile? They're not meant to run nations unless its their own tribes.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2010, 08:03:19 PM »

They call Arizona apartheid! They are FOS! Look what happened to the whites in SA NOW because of 'apartheid' garbage...

I think segregation and apartheid is perfectly ok. It's really stupid how anti-racists use these terms as word weapons to try to attack good people who just want to live among their own kind and be at peace.

The races just can't live together in perfect harmony as if there were no difference between them. I believe they are meant to live apart and have harmony in that way in their own homogeneous communities.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2010, 08:08:07 PM »

didnt kahanist lib even WATCH the video? this man is angry and DESPERATE! I posted it on my site.

yes i did watch the vid

Where do blacks rule where they don't bumble around and turn everything into one big crap pile? They're not meant to run nations unless its their own tribes.

barbados

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 08:11:06 PM »
also, would it be OK if the chinese came to conquer europe in the middle ages? and remember, back than china was really advanced while europe was like africa today.

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 08:35:09 PM »

yes i did watch the vid

barbados

Barbados is part of the british commonwealth of nations

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 08:45:33 PM »

yes i did watch the vid

barbados

Barbados is part of the british commonwealth of nations

so? it still ruled by an African majority

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 09:00:22 PM »
They have a lot of programs to help guide them developed by the british

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 09:03:42 PM »
I did read some things about Barbados having a sizable Jewish community, maybe that has something to do with their prosperity. There has to be something different about it or it would be just like the other caribbean crap holes. I'm wondering if there isn't just a good public image of it to keep tourism up. I did read one travel warning saying not to go on certain beaches.

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 09:08:56 PM »
From the website for the british high commission in barbados

"UK Trade and Investment works to promote trade between the UK and the Caribbean and to encourage Caribbean investment in the UK.  In the Eastern Caribbean the UK Trade and Investment Office is based at the British High Commission in Bridgetown.

Political Relations are the responsibility of our Chancery section. This department takes the leading role in promoting Britain’s national interests to host governments, ensuring that Britain’s views are represented to local Governments. This is to ensure that Britain and Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean can work as closely together as possible in pursuit of our common goals."

http://ukinbarbados.fco.gov.uk/en/about-us/our-high-commission/

Also:

http://planetbarbadosblog.com/?p=1903