Author Topic: Former RNC Chair and Bush Campaign Manager: I'm Gay  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Former RNC Chair and Bush Campaign Manager: I'm Gay
« on: August 27, 2010, 06:11:43 PM »
http://action.afa.net/Blogs/BlogPost.aspx?id=2147497816

Elijah Friedeman, the Millennial Perspective

Ken Mehlman, former RNC chair and campaign manager for the '04 Bush camapaign, has admitted that he's gay.

"It's taken me 43 years to get comfortable with this part of my life," said Mehlman, now an executive vice-president with the New York City-based private equity firm, KKR. "Everybody has their own path to travel, their own journey, and for me, over the past few months, I've told my family, friends, former colleagues, and current colleagues, and they've been wonderful and supportive. The process has been something that's made me a happier and better person. It's something I wish I had done years ago."

This really isn't paradigm-shifting news, because there has been speculation for years that Mehlman was gay. Just another GOP'er who has come out of the closet. Nothing new here, folks. Carry on.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Former RNC Chair and Bush Campaign Manager: I'm Gay
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 06:16:14 PM »
Mehlman did a good job when he was the head of the RNC... I seem to remember some speculation about this issue some time ago... I guess he put an end to the guessing game.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Former RNC Chair and Bush Campaign Manager: I'm Gay
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 08:21:45 PM »
Re:  "Mehlman"

This means that "W" has AIDS bugs up his butt!     :'(