Author Topic: Just look at these animals  (Read 24980 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Just look at these animals
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2006, 03:46:46 PM »
So everyone who has a different point of view is an Israel and Jew hater now?

Not at all, not at all. 

If you are a muslim however, you are REQUIRED to be a Jew hater.

If you are Muslim you are REQUIRED to hate everyone but not only hate required to exterminate the infidels.

"O Prophet! Make war against the unbelievers [all non-Muslims] and the hypocrites and be merciless against them. Their home is hell, an evil refuge indeed." (Koran, 9:73)
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

El Cabong!

« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2006, 10:11:55 PM »
Muslims deserve to die an excruciating death!
This must be the famous judaeo-christian-western-Israeli tolerance and peace i've been hearing so much about. posting things like that makes you no better than the terrorists, seeing as the majority of muslims are peaceful.

I have some more pictures of animals. Only this time, its the other way round:

http://www.natvan.com/demands/

and a few more: http://johnw.host.sk/photo/israeli_terrorism.htm

Israels actions with Lebanon were particularly disgusting.

Those are great pictures of good things happening. Please post more so I can rejoice in the suffering of filthy muslim animals all over the world.

El Cabong!

« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2006, 10:19:46 PM »
It hasn't happened in the last several thousand years and it's definitely not happening now.
If thats the case, that Israel has NEVER had ME freinds, maybe you should look at Israel, not the others, and see what can be fixed. After all, there was no islam during abraham or moses or whatever. Looks to me like the problem is within israel itselft

You just admitted what we all know, that islam is just a made up cultist religion invented as a result of jealousy to Judaism and Christianity. The low life arabs had no religion because they were nomads in the desert with no beliefs, principles or morality. Now we are all getting the results of such a contrived, trunked up bestial belief: murder, terrorism, modern day slavery, torture, violance against women, etc...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2006, 11:17:38 PM »
HEY KHAN-MAN!

THANKS FOR THE REALLY COOL PICS!

I NEVER KNEW THAT THOSE ISRAELI BOMBING RAIDS & ARTILLERY MADE SUCH AN IMPROVEMENT TO THAT LEBANESE TOILET TOWN.

HOPE WE CAN REMODEL YOUR SANDBOX ALSO; SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2006, 11:43:04 PM »
I think Khaan showed the deep flaws in Israeli policy, look at how the soldiers are beating Arabs and arresting Arabs. When a Arab tries to kill Jews they should just be killed and the issue settled.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban