Author Topic: Steven Weigang was responsible for our web site's problems a few days ago  (Read 31941 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Several days ago, our web site was slow at times and was even down temporarily. We now know the cause: Steven Weigang and "JDL Germany" were attacking our web site. Weigang boasted on his Facebook account about how he and his friends engaged in this illegal activity:

Baruch Hashem (thank G-d), we have since strengthened our defenses so that Weigang and his friends cannot attack our site like this any more.

However, this is not the end of the story. With G-d's help, we always seek revenge (in a law-abiding manner) when evil people do something to us. Here is what happened to the precious web site of Weigang and "JDL Germany" when we informed the hosting company of how Weigang and his friends illegally attack other web sites:

http://forum.jdl-germany.org/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

The moral of the story: it's not wise to mess with JTF.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
It also took less time and it was much easier than his method.
Didn't he "apologise"? Wasn't he "truly sorry"?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי

He was never sincere.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Steven Weigang personally defamed me and blamed me for being a killer and a rapist - he made up a whole story about me raping a young Russian Gentile girl, and killing her brother. He also accused me of having a sexual relationship with my mother.

He's doing the job of the righteous by putting him even lower to the level of a foolish clown by trying to sell such stupid stories and obvious defamations.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 08:16:56 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

בס''ד

First, for those who did not see it, here was Weigang's apology:

Dear Chaim,

this is an official apologize to Chaim Ben Pesach from the JTF.

It was not right to call Chaim a terrorist and a pedophile, which are lies! I am sorry about all the lies I wrote about Chaim Ben Pesach! I lied and spread the lies about Chaim. I also want to make desistance to all my racist Anti Islam comments!

I kindly ask Chaim to delete all my statements about him and Islam which in anyway can be seen as an insult. I will delete also all statements and comments about Chaim which in anyway are insults.

Please forgive me, Chaim! Please forgive me HaShem! 

Sincerely,

Steven Weigang, JDL Germany

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I knew it was someone like him. I am not surprised at all.  He probably wanted to undermine our movement.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

בס''ד

Weigang's latest attack on our web site was done months after he publicly apologized. So we see how much this creature's "apologies" are worth.

Weigang also apologized to the Muslim Nazis, by the way. What a "man of principle".

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
He's doing the job of the righteous by putting him even lower to the level of a foolish clown by trying to sell such stupid stories and obvious defamation.

Steven Weigang is obviously a delusional nut case. He belongs in a mental asylum.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Say goodbye to his slanderous diary called a forum, lol.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
It takes a real idiot to brag online about doing something illegal, or even offline. However especially associated with his real name, and broadcasting to the entire world what he did. What a brainless guy!  :::D

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
It takes a real idiot to brag online about doing something illegal, or even offline. However especially associated with his real name, and broadcasting to the entire world what he did. What a brainless guy!  :::D

Btw he called you a blond whore

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
What a fruity Nazi krout.  :::D

Suspended!  :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Tina Greco's friend Mills' "apology" was equally sincere, Chaim.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
What I think what he was doing was illegal.  I think some time in juvi hall should set him straight. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow, this is sick.  Why would he go out of his way to do something so deliberately evil?  And as for calling RubyStars a "blond whore," he doesn't have in his entire being the integrity she has in her fingernail dirt. What a schwein

I just tried to sign up to that site in order to post something but no dice, they have to approve you first
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 10:38:37 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Why were we told that the problem was due to upgrades? I suspected this from the very moment I saw that the site was slow to respond. It was a typical Denial of Service attack...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
His attack was very weak. I seen other sites get dos attacks and are down for days. What a schmuk he is for putting his name out there. Stupid putz

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
His attack was very weak. I seen other sites get dos attacks and are down for days. What a schmuk he is for putting his name out there. Stupid putz

I do not know for a fact what his attack consisted of. I suspected a DOS because of the long reply time to any request sent to the server. This is why, in my opinion, it took so long to pull down the pages. Other times it seems that the SMF database was not accessible and this indicated to me that the database server was being flooded.

I never hacked myself, but I know the basics of how to do it. Because I attempt to remain legal and because I work in the industy, it would be very detrimental to my employment to engage in that kind of activity, especially while I am at work.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
Wow, this is sick.  Why would he go out of his way to do something so deliberately evil?  And as for calling RubyStars a "blond whore," he doesn't have in his entire being the integrity she has in her fingernail dirt. What a schwein

I just tried to sign up to that site in order to post something but no dice, they have to approve you first

Oh, you're right, I see that it's back up and running again.  That's too bad.   Their site wasn't permanently removed?

Added:  Ahh, now I see that they have no new posts since august 30.  They probably can't add anything to the site.   The whole thing should be wiped away.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 11:49:11 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
Why were we told that the problem was due to upgrades? I suspected this from the very moment I saw that the site was slow to respond. It was a typical Denial of Service attack...

Maybe they thought it was a problem with the server at first (since it hadn't been updated in a year) so they updated it but then later on realized that it was a hack that caused it...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Maybe they thought it was a problem with the server at first (since it hadn't been updated in a year) so they updated it but then later on realized that it was a hack that caused it...

Yes, I suspect you are right about that. I hope the upgrades will prevent such attacks. I would think that a firewall would be able to prevent some of the DOS attacks. At least one of the attack methods which I used to know can be defeated today with a good firewall. I believe the method was called ICMP ping flooding. It is too complex to explain here but I found out about it by googling ping flooding.

From Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ping_flood

A ping flood is a simple denial-of-service attack where the attacker overwhelms the victim with ICMP Echo Request (ping) packets. It only succeeds if the attacker has more bandwidth than the victim (for instance an attacker with a DSL line and the victim on a dial-up modem). The attacker hopes that the victim will respond with ICMP Echo Reply  packets, thus consuming outgoing bandwidth as well as incoming bandwidth. If the target system is slow enough, it is possible to consume enough of its CPU cycles for a user to notice a significant slowdown.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Is a person who commits a DOS on a site considered to be a "hacker"?  I was told that we were not "hacked".  Is that statement still true?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Steven Weigang was responsible for our web site's problems a few days ago
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2010, 12:21:07 AM »

בס''ד

Because that is what we were initially told by our hosting company.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2010, 12:32:57 AM »

בס''ד

Because that is what we were initially told by our hosting company.

Typical!!!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2010, 12:40:02 AM »
I just sent him a nasty message on Facebook. I won't ever trust this dog again. It's clear that Germany and Germans haven't changed
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh