Author Topic: Steven Weigang was responsible for our web site's problems a few days ago  (Read 31944 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Steven Weigang was responsible for our web site's problems a few days ago
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2010, 02:01:34 AM »
I just sent him a nasty message on Facebook. I won't ever trust this dog again. It's clear that Germany and Germans haven't changed

how do we find him on facebook?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2010, 02:05:40 AM »
I deleted him off Facebook a LOOOONG time ago.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2010, 02:24:43 AM »
Steven Weigang's evil act speaks volumes about him.     Those who support him ,   who are aware of what he did to the JTF site, are certainly enemies as well.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2010, 05:20:52 AM »
He has shvatza traits i knew something was happening i didn't want to mention it.Every time  i came on this site i picked up critical objects on my spyware terminator i didn't want to scare people away because they wasn't serious and it could only be found with a full spyware scan now i know it was weigang.I wouldn't be suprised if he had some shvatza ancestor.And talking about Rubystars like that makes him no better then a qurananimal.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 07:14:06 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2010, 05:36:40 AM »
He has shvatza traits i knew something was happening i didn't want to mention it.Every time  i came on this site i picked up critical objects on my spyware terminator i didn't want to scare people away because they weren't serious and it could only be found with a full spyware scan now i know it was weigang.I wouldn't be suprised if he had some shvatza ancestor.And talking about Rubystars like that makes him no better then a qurananimal.

Whore to Ruby says the right one. Who is an expert in fornication and sneaks around secretly on dating websites?

SW is unique. I have never met someone like him before and I think the psychatrist he will see soon likewise.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2010, 05:42:10 AM »
It takes a real idiot to brag online about doing something illegal, or even offline. However especially associated with his real name, and broadcasting to the entire world what he did. What a brainless guy!  :::D

Btw he called you a blond whore

So what you called me worse.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2010, 05:42:38 AM »
He has shvatza traits i knew something was happening i didn't want to mention it.Every time  i came on this site i picked up critical objects on my spyware terminator i didn't want to scare people away because they weren't serious and it could only be found with a full spyware scan now i know it was weigang.I wouldn't be suprised if he had some shvatza ancestor.And talking about Rubystars like that makes him no better then a qurananimal.

Whore to Ruby says the right one. Who is an expert in fornication and sneaks around secretly on dating websites?

SW is unique. I have never met someone like him before and I think the psychatrist he will see soon likewise.  :::D
He's a real case for expert psychiatrists to examine him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2010, 05:45:54 AM »
I don't know where he was even saying anything about me since apparently Chaim said his forum was down. Does he have a facebook or something like that?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2010, 05:49:19 AM »
בס''ד

Several days ago, our web site was slow at times and was even down temporarily. We now know the cause: Steven Weigang and "JDL Germany" were attacking our web site. Weigang boasted on his Facebook account about how he and his friends engaged in this illegal activity:

Baruch Hashem (thank G-d), we have since strengthened our defenses so that Weigang and his friends cannot attack our site like this any more.

However, this is not the end of the story. With G-d's help, we always seek revenge (in a law-abiding manner) when evil people do something to us. Here is what happened to the precious web site of Weigang and "JDL Germany" when we informed the hosting company of how Weigang and his friends illegally attack other web sites:

http://forum.jdl-germany.org/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

The moral of the story: it's not wise to mess with JTF.

It appears that he does

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2010, 06:01:26 AM »
Unfortunately that creature's "forum" is back up and running.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2010, 06:03:44 AM »
It takes a real idiot to brag online about doing something illegal, or even offline. However especially associated with his real name, and broadcasting to the entire world what he did. What a brainless guy!  :::D

Pick your battles girl

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2010, 06:06:37 AM »
I did not know that Stephanie even had the know-how to do hacking. I guess that whore is smarter than we all give her credit for.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2010, 06:08:36 AM »
I did not know that Stephanie even had the know-how to do hacking. I guess that whore is smarter than we all give her credit for.

Now you're estimating him too much
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 06:23:13 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2010, 06:10:44 AM »
Ron, I want your opinion on something as a Jew.

If Steven turns on Shelley Rubin and Mike Guzofsky someday like he inevitably will and gives their personal information to his Nazi pals on Spermfront, should we be glad of their misfortune or would we still need to view them as Jewish victims of a Nazi crime?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2010, 06:15:39 AM »
Ron, I want your opinion on something as a Jew.

If Steven turns on Shelley Rubin and Mike Guzofsky someday like he inevitably will and gives their personal information to his Nazi pals on Spermfront, should we be glad of their misfortune or would we still need to view them as Jewish victims of a Nazi crime?

I will have no mercy on Rubin, but I will be furious about the Guzofsky case. I don't know much about what was going on during those days so I will judge him favorably. Chaim also said that we shouldn't give him the ultimate curse (ys"v).

Even if the horrible of all Jews is attacked by Gentiles, we should help him not because we have mercy on him, but because attacking him (as a the Son of G-D) is like to attack G-D's and His people's honor, so for the sake of G-D and the nation we should not be happy about this generally (though, I wouldn't be sad to see Rubin getting raped and slayed by Negroes).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2010, 06:19:54 AM »
I don't know much about what was going on during those days so I will judge him favorably.
Huh?

Guzofsky and the five or so members of his so-called "movement" oohed and aahed when Tina Greco boasted on their "forum" of posting our pictures on Pedofront. To this very day Tina Greco's friends Kelly Scott Horowitz (yes she is married to a Jew, a self-hating Jew, and has a child with him) and Andrew Newman are members in good standing of Guzofsky's organization.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2010, 06:51:26 AM »
I personally would not consider a DOS attack to be hacking. My definition of hacking is compromising a system and stealing information or changing content.

Yes, muman, a good firewall should help prevent these types of attacks but there are possible ways around that which I will not go into here.

As for server updates, they really do need to be applied on a regular basis. Chaim, is the jtf.org server(s) under your direct control or do you depend on the hosting company to apply updates and patches?

Either way, this site is actually in a uniquely advantageous position since it purposely goes offline every Friday evening. It would be the perfect opportunity to apply any outstanding updates. Yes, I know, it would have to be done during Shabbat but maybe you could find a gentile at the hosting company who could do it.  :)
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2010, 08:47:09 AM »
I don't know where he was even saying anything about me since apparently Chaim said his forum was down. Does he have a facebook or something like that?

Yes he has a facebook

http://www.facebook.com/StevenWeigang?ref=ts

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2010, 09:00:26 AM »

Yes he has a facebook

HE LIKES MICHAEL JACKSON :o :o

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2010, 01:13:45 PM »

Pick your battles girl

Steven's mentally ill, when he says stuff it's like a dog barking or a hyena cackling: meaningless. I think you however are perfectly sane and know full well what you're doing. I'm not interested in a battle with you though.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2010, 01:16:22 PM »
It doesn't matter if Stephanie is mentally ill; she's still evil to the core.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2010, 01:52:03 PM »
Probably used a MYSQL injection script to gain access and crashed the table, make sure PHP is up to date on the server as well.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2010, 02:07:45 PM »
It doesn't matter if Stephanie is mentally ill; she's still evil to the core.

You're right. It doesn't excuse any of his behavior. I take things he says like insults and curses less seriously though.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2010, 02:28:14 PM »

Yes he has a facebook

He is also part of the JTF facebook group.
I will ask again that whoever governs that group to ban him.