Author Topic: Obama's pastor admits concerns over candidate's ties to Islam  (Read 6194 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22

Chad Groening OneNewsNow.comMarch 21, 2007

The head of a pro-Israel ministry is praising the pastor of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's church for admitting his concerns about the Illinois senator's association with the so-called palestinians and Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

Jeremiah Wright, Jr., is pastor of Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ, where as a 26-year-old, Barack Obama walked down the aisle and publicly committed himself to God. But in two separate interviews, Pastor Wright has revealed his concerns about Obama's pro-Islamic leanings. Jan Markell, founder and director of Olive Tree Ministries, is saluting Wright for expressing his concerns.

"He warned the senator that association [with the so-called palestinians] could pose political problems partly because of his history of supporting so-called palestinian causes," notes Markell. "Barack Obama has made the statement that the so-called palestinians are the most oppressed people on earth."

And Markell commends the pastor for his concerns about a 1984 trip Obama made to Libya, where he met with Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. "Wright states a lot of [Obama's] Jewish support will dry up quicker than a snowball in Hades [because of that meeting]," she suggests. She believes that Pastor Wright, in issuing the warning, "was speaking out of genuine concern for Obama and perhaps even America. So I salute him."

Markell fears that if Obama becomes president, the United States will "blatantly" turn its back on Israel -- and suffer the consequences later.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama's pastor admits concerns over candidate's ties to Islam
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 07:30:11 AM »
Obama osama is a muslim, pure and simple. There is much more info coming out regarding this mulatto. He must be done with as soon as possible. Hopefully one of his own kind will do us a favor and rid us of this mulatto obscenity. osama obama mate has expressed concerns as to his being killed by a white. It is more likely that he will be offed by a fellow darkie. Any way I see it, he will never be elected and that we should forget about this biological abomination.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 09:53:34 AM »
CZ, you should include the source for people like Kanga or whatever the heck his name is.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/2007/03/obamas_pastor_admits_concerns.php

You're truly a saint CZ. Everybody should read the articles on www.onenewsnow.com concerning B. Hussein Obama. And fjack, I hope and pray that you're right. I always enjoy your commentary. ;D

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 11:24:07 AM »
Jan Markell is an ultra-right wing extremist nutjob who in the past as gone as far as accusing the Dalai Lama of  being the antichrist!   The fact is that Obama's pastor is an attention whore who suffers from a bad case of verbal diarreah, and none the less has been getting his can tooled by the conservative media.

She holds no credibility whatsover.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 07:25:47 PM »
Jan Markell is an ultra-right wing extremist nutjob who in the past as gone as far as accusing the Dalai Lama of  being the antichrist!   The fact is that Obama's pastor is an attention whore who suffers from a bad case of verbal diarreah, and none the less has been getting his can tooled by the conservative media.

Kananga do you support Barack?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 01:20:46 AM »
CZ, you should include the source for people like Kanga or whatever the heck his name is.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/2007/03/obamas_pastor_admits_concerns.php

You're truly a saint CZ. Everybody should read the articles on www.onenewsnow.com concerning B. Hussein Obama. And fjack, I hope and pray that you're right. I always enjoy your commentary. ;D

Thank you very much Yirmiyahu for your comments.  Yes, I should have included the onenewsnow.com link.  Thank you for providing that.
JTF forum is really a blessing to me.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 07:32:20 AM »
I am sure that kongo supports osama obama. All blacks support their own. I am sure that kongo's favorite darkie leader is marion barry. This is typical black thinking, if you can call it that. I have studied the species africanus criminalis, especially the species africanus new yorkus and come to conclusion that they are unfit to live in a white world. They should be sent back to africa where they can do what they do best, such as rape, robbery, murder and mayhem in general. They are useless meat eaters and have no function in a civilized society.

ihkili18

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 12:49:33 AM »
Kananga has a beautiful shvartza rapist as his avator

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 03:19:28 AM »
I can understand where you are coming from kananga.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2007, 10:02:00 AM »
Kananga has a beautiful shvartza rapist as his avator

It's the former president of Togo.  fjack keeps saying how I shoud go back to Africa so I can be president, so I thought I might have greater appeal here on JTF if I put an African president as my avatar.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 07:29:08 AM »
Africans do not have presidents, they have tribal chiefs that rule with brutality and greed. They are nothing more than violent beasts. If you admire these so called leaders so much why not become one. It is like 'be all you can be', kill your own people, rob them and rape and you will be awarded with all kinds of goodies from white civilization and bono. Will give you money so you can build palaces, by expensive cars, booze and a white slut now and then. Hey, look what you are missing. Who would not want to be the king of mali or somalia. What paradises. Give it a shot, you never can tell, you could be the next idi amin. I say go for it.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 03:46:31 PM »
MUGABE IS THE WORST OF THE WORST.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2007, 07:08:40 PM »

And you are a hateful, militant wild dog who looks like he's about ready to knock off the president of Zaire or Botswana or wherever in some tin-pot coup.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2007, 11:50:09 AM »
Obama is the Manchurian Candidate.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2007, 12:48:10 PM »
Africans do not have presidents, they have tribal chiefs that rule with brutality and greed. They are nothing more than violent beasts. If you admire these so called leaders so much why not become one. It is like 'be all you can be', kill your own people, rob them and rape and you will be awarded with all kinds of goodies from white civilization and bono. Will give you money so you can build palaces, by expensive cars, booze and a white slut now and then. Hey, look what you are missing. Who would not want to be the king of mali or somalia. What paradises. Give it a shot, you never can tell, you could be the next idi amin. I say go for it.

Lol that was hilarious.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2007, 02:02:01 PM »
Many black African leaders have harems of women among whom are some Europeans. 
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Imerica

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2007, 03:17:01 PM »
Obama osama is a muslim, pure and simple. There is much more info coming out regarding this mulatto. He must be done with as soon as possible. Hopefully one of his own kind will do us a favor and rid us of this mulatto obscenity. osama obama mate has expressed concerns as to his being killed by a white. It is more likely that he will be offed by a fellow darkie. Any way I see it, he will never be elected and that we should forget about this biological abomination.

Are you kidding me? That is a terrible thing to say. I don't think the article is based on truth at all. Barak Obama has nothing to do with Hamas nor any other Muslim sect. The man went to a school in  Indonesia that welcomed all faiths , including Muslims and now he's Jewish Enemy # 1? And then here YOU are calling for his death? He hasn't killed anyone, much less threatened the lives of anyone.

And he's a biological abomination because his mom is white and dad is African? Do you have children?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2007, 08:50:37 AM »
I am not calling for this mulattos death. What I am saying is that his 'wife' implied that he would be offed by a white male. Check out the crime stats and it would seem more likely that the mulatto would be murdered by one of his own tribe members. I am sorry you cannot deal with the truth but that is the way it is.

Imerica

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2007, 02:34:59 PM »
I am not calling for this mulattos death. What I am saying is that his 'wife' implied that he would be offed by a white male. Check out the crime stats and it would seem more likely that the mulatto would be murdered by one of his own tribe members. I am sorry you cannot deal with the truth but that is the way it is.
fjack, with all due respect to your opinion, I have to disagree with this post. MLK was killed by a white man (and it was a conspiracy... Lee Harvey Oswald didn't do it...he was a stool pigeon set up to look like 'the one'.) If MLK had died, its possible that he would have become America's first black president...but even THEN he'd still have been assasinated because some of America's intolerant whites don't like the things that make the people in our country/world different. This included skin-color also.

And Barack's wife didn't say he would be offed by a 'white' man. She said that he could be shot at a gas station by a black man...the possibility is always there that he could be shot by anyone at all, and at any time.

Watch the video...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nyUsDOeFo24

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 09:38:08 AM »
Martin Lucifer King would not have been the first black president. He would have died by accute alcoholism, or by the way he had sex with prostitutes he would have contacted aids, or maybe some woman's husband would have smoked him when he found out that king was doing his wife. Maybe correts would have smoked him after he gave he a sexually transmitted aliment.