Author Topic: Did Obama kill 4 jews ?!?!  (Read 1175 times)

Offline nuchsh

• Junior JTFer
  • looks like muhammad is busy
Did Obama kill 4 jews ?!?!
« on: August 31, 2010, 04:35:23 PM »
Jews killed where Obama demanded removal of checkpoints

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=197793
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 04:46:36 PM by nuchsh »
Thus, should the nations of the world say to Israel, "You are robbers, for you have taken by force the lands of the Seven Nations,"4 they [Israel] will say to them: "All the earth belongs to G-d. He created it and gave it to whomever He saw fit. It was His will to give it to them and it was His will to take it from them and give it to us."

(Rashi, Genesis Chapter One Verse A)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Did Obama kill 4 jews ?!?!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 05:21:47 PM »

Of course he's to blame!  How horrible and pathetic!  Brings tears to my eyes.  Four of our people would be alive now and their families and friends would not be grieving their deaths for the rest of their lives!

"George Mitchell, the White House envoy to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, specifically requested that Israel remove roadblocks and checkpoints as a confidence-building gesture to restart talks with the PA, Israeli officials told WND."

How horribly, horribly naive of Obama.  Change "naive" to "stupid", really! 

If you think that's sad, then I have even worse news for you.  This horrible, horrible incident will definitely be paralleled by Israel listening to another stupid idea from Obama; i.e., pressuring Israel into not bombing Iran's nuclear sites.  Just as those 4 Jews were killed by Obama's suppressing checkpoints at that site, so, too, will the destruction of Israel be caused by Obama's pressuring Israel into allowing Iran to have their nuclear bombs.  Or to put it another way, the death of these 4 Jews will be a foreshadowing of even greater mass murdering of Jews.

NEVER AGAIN! 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 06:57:23 PM »

Obama, Bibi, and Barak together murdered Jews by contracting to their arab hitmen.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 06:58:46 PM »
Israel Forever,

I am so glad you posted that.  If you hadn't I would have never known that their deaths were the consequence of checkpoint removals.  How absolutely sickening.  I absolutely blame Obama and all of the hideous Fakes who work for him

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 07:48:17 PM »
Israel Forever,

I am so glad you posted that.  If you hadn't I would have never known that their deaths were the consequence of checkpoint removals.  How absolutely sickening.  I absolutely blame Obama and all of the hideous Fakes who work for him
Actually, nuchsh is the one who posted it -- I simply replied.  But I'm glad that he posted it, too, because I hadn't read that either.  And, yes, those deaths were unnecessary deaths -- and preventable deaths -- but for the naivete and stupidity of Obama.  It's galling!  And I'm sure there are plenty of Israeli's who are saying, "See, I told you so!"  (Meaning that they knew that horrible consequences would result if the checkpoint was removed.)

And how interesting that we have to go through all those checkpoints at the airports -- and for good reason.  Why isn't Obama asking for their removal as a show of goodwill to the muslims?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 08:19:36 PM »
RE:  "And how interesting that we have to go through all those checkpoints at the airports -- and for good reason.  Why isn't Obama asking for their removal as a show of goodwill to the muslims? "

I think you've got it all backwards:

How about we simply REMOVE THE MUSLIMS from our land, and then there will once again be a normal America with no "checkpoints" and no "searches".

We are simply a Fascist Police Surveillance State as long as those Mohammedans are allowed to destroy us and threaten us from within.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 11:26:29 PM »
That is so sinister "confidence building measures"

Giving filthy Arab murderers confidence that they can kill Jews.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 12:43:47 AM »
Obamas Israel policy is gut wretching... Seriously makes me want to puke... What is very scary is that many Jews still have not woken up to the facts...

I really wish that the Shofer would wake them up!

Tekiah!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 12:48:31 AM »
On of the Jews that was Killed had his gun taken away by Israeli authorities a Year ago.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 04:18:36 AM »
The lion's share of the blame belongs to Netanyahu for not leading his own country, and not representing his own people.  Netanyahu can tell B. Hussein to zip it up and butt out of Israel at any time, but he chooses to lick the boots.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 06:17:35 AM »
Obama, Bibi, and Barak together murdered Jews by contracting to their arab hitmen.
You know--this isn't going to be popular at JTF but they didn't kill them--at least by themselves. They pulled the trigger but average Israelis gave them the gun and the bullets. Every time Israelis enthusiastically vote creatures like Lewinsky or Tzipwhorah Hitler back into office, every time they agree to support such things like the Gaza surrender, every time they fear the head negro in charge more than G-d because they are secular and have no faith--they give the Nazis of the world the bullets to do what they do.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 09:33:54 AM »
On of the Jews that was Killed had his gun taken away by Israeli authorities a Year ago.

I bet the shabak helped the arab murderers target these particular victims as political hits.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 09:35:39 AM »
I bet the shabak helped the arab murderers target these particular victims as political hits.
You mean like GHWB and James "F The Jews" Baker (yimach schmam) openly allowed al-Sayyid Nosair (may he burn in hell forever) to plot the murder of HaRav (zecher tzaddik livracha)?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2010, 09:51:18 AM »
Obamas Israel policy is gut wretching... Seriously makes me want to puke... What is very scary is that many Jews still have not woken up to the facts...

I really wish that the Shofer would wake them up!

Tekiah!

Thats super pretty Muman, it made my day.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2010, 12:03:19 PM »
I have been mad all day hearing about the murders of Israeli citizens by these Hellions of Palestine.   Their judgement doth cometh, and not soon enough for me!