Author Topic: Can America survive spurning Israel?  (Read 352 times)

Offline nuchsh

• Junior JTFer
  • looks like muhammad is busy
Can America survive spurning Israel?
« on: September 01, 2010, 08:02:05 AM »
Thus, should the nations of the world say to Israel, "You are robbers, for you have taken by force the lands of the Seven Nations,"4 they [Israel] will say to them: "All the earth belongs to G-d. He created it and gave it to whomever He saw fit. It was His will to give it to them and it was His will to take it from them and give it to us."

(Rashi, Genesis Chapter One Verse A)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Can America survive spurning Israel?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 12:01:32 PM »
I belong to Christians United For Israel, the organization that John Hagee founded! No one has been more loyal or preached to Christians about Standing up for Israel. We have attended meetings in several states.   Hagee goes by bible scriptures, and even has a prophecy bible with scriptures outlined that support Israel, and the one True God.   I depend on his judgement and believe his sincerity......He is not shy about telling the truth, and yes no one had better get in is way, he is a Powerful and Godly Man.    He gets death threats all the time from Muslims.

I know one thing that if Hussein advocates the division of that land of Canaan, and B.B. decides to comply, All Hell is going to break loose.    America will be under the Lord's Wrath! Whether we survive or not depends on Mercy from the almighty for the millions of Christians who support Israel, and have sent money to a multitude of hospitals, charities, and funds to build a stockpile of food, money, and supplies for Israel's people!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Can America survive spurning Israel?
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 12:41:58 PM »
With all the money John Hagee rakes in why is he not helping the settlers directly more?