Author Topic: Gary Ackerman admits that he supports the Mosque being built at Ground Zero  (Read 881 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
This past evening,   I attended a Candidates forum in the Bay Terrace area of Queens.    Each candidate was able to speak for 3 minutes.    Then they were asked questions by the audience for several minutes.    Then they had a chance to have 1 minute closing remarks comments.  There were many State Senate and State Assembly candidates from that area who spoke.    U.S.  Senate Candidate Gary Berntsen was the only U.S. Senate or Governor Candidate from either political party to attend.   

The reason I attended was to hear the NY 5th Congressional District Candidates speak and possibly ask a question to a couple of the candidates.     Since hearing Republicans Liz Berney and Dr. James Milano at a Candidates Forum on Israel and Foreign Policy back on July 29th,    the 5th Congressional Race has been of great interest to me.     Especially when contrasting the very good positions of Liz Berney and James Milano to Gary Ackerman's horrific positions and overall hideous agenda.     Unlike at the Candidates Forum back in July and last August at a Town Hall on the ObamaCare debate,   this time Ackerman finally showed up.   

After Liz Berney spoke and a representative of the Bay Terrace Community Alliance asked her a question,    I was the first one in the audience to ask her a question.    Knowing that Liz Berney is very knowledgable about Israel,    I asked her about the situation in Israel regarding the upcoming so called peace talks and the dangers of Israel giving up land.     This after mentioning that the Muslim Terrorist Attack in the Hebron /  Kiryat Arba area that happened earlier in the day.     Liz Berney knew about that.    To  Liz's credit,  after I mentioned the weak ' leadership'  of Benjamin Netanyahu as a major concern,  especially with the heavy pressure applied by Barack Hussein Obama    (   yes,   I did say Barack Hussein Obama in front of the audience.   ),    Liz stated herself that Netanyahu is displaying weak leadership.     One thing that was re-affirmed was Liz having the position that the Settlements should remain.         

Eventually,   Gary Ackerman spoke.    His introduction was more about re-affirming history in the District,  his family,  and other stuff that didn't have much substance.

Fortunately,   I had the opportunity to ask Ackerman a question.     I picked my spots about who to ask questions to,    as there was plenty of people who wanted to ask various candidates questions.       Hence,    I only asked two questions.   

My question to Gary Ackerman was brief.     Basically asking him do you support the Ground Zero Mosque?   I mentioned that I haven't heard him state his position on the issue.      To the best of my knowledge,     no media source mentioned Ackerman's position on the Ground Zero Mosque.

Gary Ackerman's response to me was clearly combative.    Probably in part because of my question to Liz Berney which indirectly was going after Ackerman who supports the so called peace process and  that he's very against the heroic Settlers of Judea and Samaria.    Probably in part because I was wearing a PALIN 2012 cap.      Probably in part because this is Ackerman's nature in general.

Gary Ackerman in a combative tone mentioned the Constitution and the history of the founding fathers and mothers of the country as his reasons why he believes a Mosque at Ground Zero shouldn't be opposed.      He  even mentioned the Jews of the early U.S.  having the opportunity to build houses of worship.        It was a pathetic answer!       I hope someone in the media in the audience reports on Ackerman's position on the Ground Zero Mosque

Ackerman also defended ObamaCare,   after someone else asked him about it .     He was VERY condescending on this issue,   to Tea Party Members who challenged him in the audience,   and to someone who had a family issue in which he thought Ackerman handled poorly.      He also defiantly defended his Jewish/  Israel support credentals mentioning his support from the vast majority of the Jews in Congress and Israeli Knesset members.        The first thing I thought of was Chaim and JTF were right again!    What was sickening was many self hating Jews and whites were applauding Ackerman after many of his comments.      Including after his response to me about the Mosque.    All this did was increase my resolve. 

Unlike the other 5th Congressional District candidates,   Gary Ackerman didn't stay to the end of the event.      Not surprising!

I had the pleasure of speaking to Liz Berney and Dr. James Milano   (  and his son )  after the event.     And to Democrat Challenger Patricia Maher and her Mom.     All were a delight to speak to.    All class acts!   In essence,   the antithesis of Ackerman.      Patricia Maher asked me if I knew of an organization  (  I believe she even mentioned Jewish organization   )    that opposed Ackerman.     I told her about JTF.    While it's certain that she will have significant differences with many JTF positions,      she seemed interested in knowing more about JTF .         I mentioned to her the JTF website address,    Chaim,   and the ' Real Gary Ackerman'  video that Irish Zionist uploaded on ZooTube.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 02:17:30 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Gary Ackerman admits that he supports the Mosque being built at Ground Zero
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 02:28:56 AM »
Perhaps Ms Maher will dig up the story about Ackerman's cowering under a table with a plate of pork chops.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 02:29:37 AM »
He should be starved to death.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 02:31:53 AM »
He is a fat disgusting pig, and between him and Jerold Nadler I don't know who would tip the scale more. BTW, I too like Liz Berney.  But in t his stupid district they keep rubber stamp vote for that fat slob.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 02:51:12 AM »
Perhaps Ms Maher will dig up the story about Ackerman's cowering under a table with a plate of pork chops.

If she sees the video that Irish Zionist uploaded,   she will get a first hand account.     ;D

Patricia Maher seemed to like the comments and/  or questions I asked.       If she can help expose Gary Ackerman along the way,    that by itself would be doing a great service for all of us.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 02:59:44 AM »
He should be starved to death.

As big as Gary Ackerman's body is,   his opinion of himself is that much more inflated.     

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 03:17:43 AM »
He is a fat disgusting pig, and between him and Jerold Nadler I don't know who would tip the scale more. BTW, I too like Liz Berney.  But in t his stupid district they keep rubber stamp vote for that fat slob.

It will be a day of celebration when both the hideous pigs are out of office.       

While I believe that Liz Berney is better equipped to expose Gary Ackerman if televised debates are held,     if Dr. James Milano wins the primary,   I would proudly support him in the general election race against Ackerman.       I'm very impressed by both Liz Berney and Dr. James Milano,   compared to the vast majority of candidates in the U.S. and Israel.        The more Gary Ackerman is exposed in 2010,   the greater the chance that he will decide not to run in 2012  (   assuming he wins in 2010  ).      It's way past the time this beast doesn't get a free pass!      I appreciate your efforts past and present in trying to defeat Ackerman and expose Ackerman.       While I live in the 4th Congressional District,   not the 5th Congressional District,        I consider the 5th Congressional District situation a much greater priority because of the contrast between the 2 Republicans and Ackerman.     

Just to let you and others know,    Liz Berney and Dr. James Milano are having a debate this  (  Wednesday )  evening.    It will be at the Manhasset Library.     The address is  30  Onderdonk Ave.  Manhasset, NY 11030      I've seen it listed at both 6:30 and 7:00pm .      The phone number of the Library is 516- 627-2300 .    I'm sure someone can provide the correct time of the debate.       The Manhasset Republican Club will be conducting the debate.   

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 05:55:19 AM »
Gary Ackerman should be eaten alive.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 05:57:59 AM »
Jerrold Nablus and Gary Faggerman should see how much they like sharia for a couple months.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 06:00:06 AM »
Jerrold Nablus and Gary Faggerman should see how much they like sharia for a couple months.

Good idea. Let's send both to either Iran or Afghanistan and see if any of them like it.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 07:17:26 PM »
EB,

I wish I could have been there to hear your questions and then to shake your hand.  That Ackerman keeps sinking to a progrerssively lower place. Gary Ackerman, Yimach schemo v'zichro, can't help himself, stabbing the Jewish people in the front and back every chance he gets.  He likely got pissed with you because you called him out on his outright hatred of the Jewish people and his overt wish to have Israel go back to Abba Eban's Auschwitz lines.   This piece of sewage has the nerve to say that he supports Israel.  Someone ought to send him a daily order of pork chops so that this cretin is gone from this planet, sooner rather than later. 

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 08:05:03 PM »
Wow! That is so wonderful you were able to attend AND ask questions! God bless you for bringing attention to those that are FOR or AGAINST Israel and all she stands for and for what is happening in our own country. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane