Author Topic: Do any New York people know anything about the Lindenwood area?  (Read 506 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Do any New York people know anything about the Lindenwood area?
« on: September 05, 2010, 03:36:23 AM »
It's in Queens close to the neighborhood of howard beach, however it is close to East NY brooklyn also. It seems like mostly Italians and Jews The Coop prices have dropped from 150k  to  120k. I was thinking about moving there. Anyone know this area?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Do any New York people know anything about the Lindenwood area?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 12:07:35 PM »
It's in Queens close to the neighborhood of howard beach, however it is close to East NY brooklyn also. It seems like mostly Italians and Jews The Coop prices have dropped from 150k  to  120k. I was thinking about moving there. Anyone know this area?
yes i had  friends there it's o.k. but take a look for yourself
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 01:03:27 PM »
When I was growing up it was a pretty strong, Irish, Italian, some Jewish working class neighborhood.  No idea what it is like now.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 01:46:22 PM »
It was a pretty nice area back in the days, when John Gotti was still around... ;D
I would definitely go and check it out, after all IT'S A BUYER MARKET!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 02:39:59 PM »
The fact that Howard Beach is near by is a plus but what borders Lindenwood on the remaining sides is not all that good as I remember...It's been some time since I have been in them parts but I am sure the rough spots have not vastly improved... Lindenwood itself may be a nice place but be sure to check out whats around it.... As mord said you need to check it out for yourself .
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years