Author Topic: Horrific hate crime  (Read 3467 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Horrific hate crime
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2010, 03:10:50 AM »

Now we are warned that the scum may attack us with a cup. We should be ready to protect our faces and move away when one of these beasts approaches us with a cup or something like this. We must be aware that there might not be orange juice in it. Personally, I will write that down in my survival skills handbook.

Amein.  I am fairly confident I can defend myself in a semi-fair fight, as I have done in this past year, [krav maga, although amateur], but a cup of sulfuric acid in my face... I can think of no defense.

You have to dodge it sideways, the way boxers dodge a punch. If you are very careful (stay focused on the cup, not on the face of your opponent, while maintaining global vision though) and alert, this should not be too difficult because you'll see the attack coming. If you are not very trained, protect your face with your arms, it is better to receive acid on your clothes (or even on your arms) than on your face...
As a general rule, when you see some scum coming toward you and you sense danger, it is better to keep your eyes focused on the points where the attacks may come from, that is mainly the arms and the legs, while maintaining distance with your opponent (to avoid the most brutal strikes such as headbutts, hooks and knees that would knock you out), instead of looking your opponent in the eyes. Not only will this allow you to react more quickly to an attack, but it will also increase your chances of not being overcome by panic, as a very hateful or very insane look directed toward you will rapidly increase your amount of stress and fear and thus tend to paralyse you, which is the worst thing that can happen when you need to defend yourself.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 04:14:16 AM by yaakov mendel »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2010, 03:12:44 AM »

By the way Ari, that's a nice pic of Imi Lichtenfeld you have...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2010, 05:41:56 AM »
I posted on this yesterday. Bethany is very lucky in many ways. Even in her pre-surgery burned state her face is largely intact. Baruch Hashem.

Now may some Klansmen throw acid in the faces of the suspect's immediate family members (before they come down with tertiary syphilis).

Her family members might not be bad people. I never understood this idea that you hurt a person by hurting their family members. I've had some real donkey holes in my family and I wouldn't want to have to pay for what they did. Of course they never did anything really criminal like this or killed anyone.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2010, 08:02:11 AM »
At the trial, presuming one is actually held, imagine this scenario:

The schwartze, dressed as an angelic being, complete with total makeover by professional makeup artists and clothing designers, faces the jury and smiles innocently, as her skinny nebish New York City ACLU Attorney presents the case for her defense:

"Ledies ant Yentlemen of the Jury..."

"My client has for years now, devoted her life to helping others, promoting diversity, and putting an end to the evil of racism!" ...

"She is an active member of "The Green Living Institute", "The Rainbow Coalition", "Americans for Universal Healthcare!", and "The Coalition for Immigrants' Rights", even volunteering her time on the "Obama '08" Campaign!"

"Not only has the defendant been misidentified and falsely accused!" --

"But her accuser suffered such pain and distress that she is simply not capable of recalling the events which transpired on the day of her attack and disfigurement!"

"Her attending physicians have already testified that the Valium and Morphine which they administered to her in the hospital to tranquilize her and reduce pain would have placed her in a stuporific state - one accompanied by memory loss and confusion!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, the FACTS will prove that on the day in question my client was simply offering, as a gesture of welcoming friendship, to buy her accuser a nice steaming hot cup of chocolate from Starbucks!"...

"Suddenly, SHE HERSELF was pushed from behind by someone whom others who have since have come forth have described as ...

"A WHITE MAN! WEARING A TEA PARTY BADGE!  - CARRYING A SIGN READING "STOP THE GROUND ZERO MOSQUE!" IN ONE HAND, AND HOLDING IN HIS OTHER HAND A GLASS JAR CONTAINING AN AS OF YET UNIDENTIFIED FLUID!"

"Being either pushed or struck from behind, my client slipped and fell --  accidentally spilling her cup of hot cocoa, which is very likely to have splattered on to the face of the plaintiff!" ...

"However" ...

"The damage to the face of the plaintiff had to have been caused by another individual, someone yet to be apprehended, then stepping forward from the crowd of people and deliberately emptying a container of sulfuric acid onto her face!"

"Not only is my client completely innocent of the heinous act of which she is accused, but spilling a cup of hot chocolate, some of it unavoidably splashing onto the face of a white girl shopping for very expensive sunglasses, is no crime!"...

"THE REAL CULPRIT, THE ANTI-GOVERNMENT WHITE EXTREMIST, HAS YET TO BE APPREHENDED!" ...

"In the meantime, my client, who was only trying to make a new friend in a lonely city, stands before you on trial facing if convicted years of imprisonment!"...

"Wrongly accused!"....

"THE VICTIM OF RACISM!"

"AND"... "Realizing that other White Extremists were in the area, she found no other option available to her other than to run and hide to avoid being arrested and charged with an act which she could not possibly have committed!"

:o

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2010, 08:08:30 AM »
If it's so easy to visualize such a fraud of a lawyer, I wonder how they can fool juries, considering that they really do fall for just that kind of stuff.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2010, 07:31:13 PM »
At the trial, presuming one is actually held, imagine this scenario:

The schwartze, dressed as an angelic being, complete with total makeover by professional makeup artists and clothing designers, faces the jury and smiles innocently, as her skinny nebish New York City ACLU Attorney presents the case for her defense:

"Ledies ant Yentlemen of the Jury..."

"My client has for years now, devoted her life to helping others, promoting diversity, and putting an end to the evil of racism!" ...

"She is an active member of "The Green Living Institute", "The Rainbow Coalition", "Americans for Universal Healthcare!", and "The Coalition for Immigrants' Rights", even volunteering her time on the "Obama '08" Campaign!"

"Not only has the defendant been misidentified and falsely accused!" --

"But her accuser suffered such pain and distress that she is simply not capable of recalling the events which transpired on the day of her attack and disfigurement!"

"Her attending physicians have already testified that the Valium and Morphine which they administered to her in the hospital to tranquilize her and reduce pain would have placed her in a stuporific state - one accompanied by memory loss and confusion!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, the FACTS will prove that on the day in question my client was simply offering, as a gesture of welcoming friendship, to buy her accuser a nice steaming hot cup of chocolate from Starbucks!"...

"Suddenly, SHE HERSELF was pushed from behind by someone whom others who have since have come forth have described as ...

"A WHITE MAN! WEARING A TEA PARTY BADGE!  - CARRYING A SIGN READING "STOP THE GROUND ZERO MOSQUE!" IN ONE HAND, AND HOLDING IN HIS OTHER HAND A GLASS JAR CONTAINING AN AS OF YET UNIDENTIFIED FLUID!"

"Being either pushed or struck from behind, my client slipped and fell --  accidentally spilling her cup of hot cocoa, which is very likely to have splattered on to the face of the plaintiff!" ...

"However" ...

"The damage to the face of the plaintiff had to have been caused by another individual, someone yet to be apprehended, then stepping forward from the crowd of people and deliberately emptying a container of sulfuric acid onto her face!"

"Not only is my client completely innocent of the heinous act of which she is accused, but spilling a cup of hot chocolate, some of it unavoidably splashing onto the face of a white girl shopping for very expensive sunglasses, is no crime!"...

"THE REAL CULPRIT, THE ANTI-GOVERNMENT WHITE EXTREMIST, HAS YET TO BE APPREHENDED!" ...

"In the meantime, my client, who was only trying to make a new friend in a lonely city, stands before you on trial facing if convicted years of imprisonment!"...

"Wrongly accused!"....

"THE VICTIM OF RACISM!"

"AND"... "Realizing that other White Extremists were in the area, she found no other option available to her other than to run and hide to avoid being arrested and charged with an act which she could not possibly have committed!"

:o

I LOVE reading your "stories" Massuh! You ROCK!  :clap:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2010, 08:00:40 PM »
Da honkey be so nice n forgiv'n n sheet
The jiggeress is worthy of being killed.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2010, 09:57:29 PM »

Now we are warned that the scum may attack us with a cup. We should be ready to protect our faces and move away when one of these beasts approaches us with a cup or something like this. We must be aware that there might not be orange juice in it. Personally, I will write that down in my survival skills handbook.

Amein.  I am fairly confident I can defend myself in a semi-fair fight, as I have done in this past year, [krav maga, although amateur], but a cup of sulfuric acid in my face... I can think of no defense.

You have to dodge it sideways, the way boxers dodge a punch. If you are very careful (stay focused on the cup, not on the face of your opponent, while maintaining global vision though) and alert, this should not be too difficult because you'll see the attack coming. If you are not very trained, protect your face with your arms, it is better to receive acid on your clothes (or even on your arms) than on your face...
As a general rule, when you see some scum coming toward you and you sense danger, it is better to keep your eyes focused on the points where the attacks may come from, that is mainly the arms and the legs, while maintaining distance with your opponent (to avoid the most brutal strikes such as headbutts, hooks and knees that would knock you out), instead of looking your opponent in the eyes. Not only will this allow you to react more quickly to an attack, but it will also increase your chances of not being overcome by panic, as a very hateful or very insane look directed toward you will rapidly increase your amount of stress and fear and thus tend to paralyse you, which is the worst thing that can happen when you need to defend yourself.

This all fits into what I have been learning.  Do you do Krav Maga too?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2010, 09:58:15 PM »

By the way Ari, that's a nice pic of Imi Lichtenfeld you have...

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Imi Lichtenfeld is the solution!

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2010, 02:55:11 AM »

Yes, I have been a regular practitioner of Krav Maga for four years now. It is a good method of self-defence, simple and effective. It definitely increases your chances of survival and your capacity to act bravely in a dangerous situation. More generally, it develops self-confidence and courage, so it is good not only physically but also mentally.
I am aware, though, that it won't be adequate when confronted with a gang of armed thugs.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2010, 01:46:19 AM »

Yes, I have been a regular practitioner of Krav Maga for four years now. It is a good method of self-defence, simple and effective. It definitely increases your chances of survival and your capacity to act bravely in a dangerous situation. More generally, it develops self-confidence and courage, so it is good not only physically but also mentally.
I am aware, though, that it won't be adequate when confronted with a gang of armed thugs.
Kol HaKavod!  What a great accomplishment!

I am just now passing my 9th month of Krav Maga training.  I enjoy the classes.  I even had a chance to use the KM on a guy who attacked me in my neighborhood [I won overwhelmingly, suffering literally only a tiny scratch; a deflected blow touched my ear.].  I don't see myself going for a full 4 years, most likely I will finish up my one year because I want to move back to NY, but when I make Aliyah [G-d willing] I plan on devoting a few more years.  In the meantime I think I will be taking up boxing in NY because that is whats available in the area I want to move to.

;D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2010, 01:54:40 AM »
Pokemon is a very occultic show. Pikachu's tail looks like a lightning bolt and he shoots lightning out of his cheeks. Lightning is a Satanist and pagan symbol (another example are the bolts/runes of the Waffen SS). There is another pokemon called shaymin (Shaman). It might look cute and innocent but it's really not. It indoctrinates kids into the occult and gets them to want to be "Masters", which is another occult term.

I don't think the creators of Pokemon put any thought into it when they created it.  By the way, there was a Pokemon card with a swaztika on it.  Im sure its a big collector's item.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2010, 02:26:05 AM »
Pokemon is a very occultic show. Pikachu's tail looks like a lightning bolt and he shoots lightning out of his cheeks. Lightning is a Satanist and pagan symbol (another example are the bolts/runes of the Waffen SS). There is another pokemon called shaymin (Shaman). It might look cute and innocent but it's really not. It indoctrinates kids into the occult and gets them to want to be "Masters", which is another occult term.

I don't think the creators of Pokemon put any thought into it when they created it.  By the way, there was a Pokemon card with a swaztika on it.  Im sure its a big collector's item.

So you're saying they put a swastika in the card by mistake and the artist didn't put any thought into it? There is quite a bit of thought that goes into these things, desensitizing children to the occult or introducing them into it. There are a lot of witches and Satanists who are involved in the entertainment and other types of businesses that try to inject these types of things in. That may be hard to believe, but this stuff doesn't get in there by accident. One of my very favorite movies when I was growing up, the Neverending story, has extreme amounts of occult symbolism in it that I didn't recognize when I was a kid but that got put into my subconscious mind as somehow acceptable. I mean one of the two main characters even wears an amulet that's basically an ouroboros.

There was this movie I went to see a while back called the Golden Compass (now, that I'm a bit more awakened about these things, that name alone would have been a red flag). The kids and others in the movie had an animal companion (like a familiar) that followed them around all the time and was supposed to be a part of themselves somehow, but they were called daemons, pronounced just like demons. At the end of the movie when people were leaving, this little girl stood up and told her mom "I have a demon!" Do you really think this is healthy? I was disturbed when I realized what that movie had done to that girl and I felt guilty I had helped to fund it by going to it.

I wouldn't want my kids if I had them walking around saying they had demons.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2010, 03:49:04 AM »

I am just now passing my 9th month of Krav Maga training.  I enjoy the classes.  I even had a chance to use the KM on a guy who attacked me in my neighborhood [I won overwhelmingly, suffering literally only a tiny scratch; a deflected blow touched my ear.].  I don't see myself going for a full 4 years, most likely I will finish up my one year because I want to move back to NY, but when I make Aliyah [G-d willing] I plan on devoting a few more years.  In the meantime I think I will be taking up boxing in NY because that is whats available in the area I want to move to.

;D

If you don't mind my giving you a suggestion, I think it would be a pity if you stopped Krav Maga to turn to boxing, at least in terms of self-defence. The advantage of Krav Maga is that it is realistic, there are no rules, and that is what a real fight is all about : no fairness, wilderness... If you take up boxing, you will develop bad habits, you will expose yourself to a variety of kicks that you won't be trained to protect yourself from. At least, you should sign up to a kickboxing class or, better, to a Muay Thai class (which includes knee and elbow strikes, unlike kickboxing), so that you go on using leg strikes.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2010, 03:59:12 AM »

The best combination, in my opinion, is : Krav Maga + Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (for the grappling techniques that are only superficially covered in Krav Maga).
There is a famous Israeli, Roy Elghanayan, who excels at both :

I wish I could do the sort of things he does, it must be tremendous fun and thrill !

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2010, 11:27:07 PM »

;D

If you don't mind my giving you a suggestion, I think it would be a pity if you stopped Krav Maga to turn to boxing, at least in terms of self-defence. The advantage of Krav Maga is that it is realistic, there are no rules, and that is what a real fight is all about : no fairness, wilderness... If you take up boxing, you will develop bad habits, you will expose yourself to a variety of kicks that you won't be trained to protect yourself from. At least, you should sign up to a kickboxing class or, better, to a Muay Thai class (which includes knee and elbow strikes, unlike kickboxing), so that you go on using leg strikes.

The best combination, in my opinion, is : Krav Maga + Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (for the grappling techniques that are only superficially covered in Krav Maga).
There is a famous Israeli, Roy Elghanayan, who excels at both :

I wish I could do the sort of things he does, it must be tremendous fun and thrill !

Ahhhh... I had not thought of this.  That is a good point, the boxing involves no kicking or grappling...  I have been told that BJJ is pretty awesome several times.  Food for though.  I am actually deciding between two different towns in NY, perhaps whats available as self-defense classes will play some role in my decision [I want to be close to my folks, but better opportunities may lay elsewhere]. -- Ill check out that video.