Author Topic: Apparently Sarah Palin Was Pat Buchanan's 1996 Alaska State Coordinator  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sarah Palin Was Buchanan's 1996 State Campaign Director

What do you think, Chaim?

Dr. Brennan Fan

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Apparently Sarah Palin Was Pat Buchanan's 1996 Alaska State Coordinator
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 10:38:50 PM »
You know as well as anyone the level of credibility of MSNBC and its employee Pat Buchanan.      As in no credbility!    Lying is a substantial part of Nazism!   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 11:29:04 PM »
You know as well as anyone the level of credibility of MSNBC and its employee Pat Buchanan.      As in no credbility!    Lying is a substantial part of Nazism!   
Not sure that I agree. Spinning and attacking is one thing. Making up a very specific lie about somebody is another. I am not sure they are that stupid. Sarah could have sued their tuchises off if that was untrue.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 08:50:54 AM »
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/sliming_palin.html 

Palin never endorsed or supported Pat Buchanan for president. She once wore a Buchanan button as a "courtesy" when he visited Wasilla, but shortly afterward she was appointed to co-chair of the campaign of Steve Forbes in the state.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 09:39:05 AM »
Palin never endorsed or supported Pat Buchanan for president. She once wore a Buchanan button as a "courtesy" when he visited Wasilla, but shortly afterward she was appointed to co-chair of the campaign of Steve Forbes in the state.
That was for 2000 that we are talking about, this is 1996.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 09:53:10 AM »
That was for 2000 that we are talking about, this is 1996.
It really appears she wasn't in 1996 either unless they scrubbed it   

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0808/Palin_not_on_1996_Buchanan_list.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 10:02:44 AM »
Like many commenters there posted the lists can easily be scrubbed.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 10:19:47 AM »

Exactly eb22! I would NEVER believe anything from that news organization!

DBF do you have NOTHING better to do than to attack or try to discredit people all day?
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 10:32:27 AM »
DBF do you have NOTHING better to do than to attack or try to discredit people all day?
So, I forced Sarah Palin to endorse Rand Paul, John McCain, and every one of the sleaziest, farthest-left so-called Republicans in every single race?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 11:13:19 AM »
Not sure that I agree. Spinning and attacking is one thing. Making up a very specific lie about somebody is another. I am not sure they are that stupid. Sarah could have sued their tuchises off if that was untrue.

Often,   specific lies are made against Sarah Palin.       Probably multiple times a day.      She has been the target of the Left and to a lesser extent what's called the moderate right.      Even if Sarah Palin wanted to sue many of those who write falsehoods against her,     it's difficult to prove in court.       

Regarding Pat Buchanan,     while we know he's a hideous beast,    unfortunately he has credibility by many Republicans.     Keep in mind Michele Bachmann's comments about Buchanan at CPAC 2010.        While I would be thrilled if Pat Buchanan  was taken to the cleaners in a lawsuit,     don't expect any Republican to sue Bucahanan anytime soon.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 11:25:09 AM »
So, I forced Sarah Palin to endorse Rand Paul, John McCain, and every one of the sleaziest, farthest-left so-called Republicans in every single race?

Like the vast majority of us believe is the case,     Sarah Palin used horrible judgment in endorsing Rand Paul.     If that by itself is a reason some don't want to support her,     I respect that.       Unfortunately,   most people don't see through Rand Paul's deception.       Many in JTF probably wouldn't have if not for people like Chaim and Kentucky blogger Lisa Graas.   

As for Sarah Palin's other endorsements,     some I disagreed with but certainly not all.       While I totally respect Chaim's viewpoint in not wanting to support Sarah Palin,     not all of us are going to agree on every issue.      I probably agree with Chaim 95 % of the time,    have a not sure opinion 4 % of the time,   and disagree to some extent 1 % of the time.         People are going to view similar info differently on occasion.           

If it's proven that Sarah Palin was part of Pat Buchanan's organization,      I will only support her in a general election against BHO,    Hillary Sodom Clinton,      Ron Paul,    or someone that's similar to one or more of them.         I'm confident Sarah Palin was never part of Buchanan's evil organization.   

For now,    I'm focusing much of my time on Congressional Races.        After November 2,    lets see who runs for President and what transpires with the debates.         That will make the overall picture much clearer.   

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 03:42:38 PM »
I wouldn't blame her for supporting Buchanan. Chances are, Buchanan's domestic policies are/were far better for America than Bush Sr or Clinton's. I don't really like Sarah Palin much but I don't think she's an anti-semite. A lot of people are simply unaware Buchanan is an anti-semite.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2010, 03:59:16 PM »

Exactly eb22! I would NEVER believe anything from that news organization!

Politicians will let you down more often than not and when they do if you look the other way and ignore their lies and deceptions they will only repeat their follies.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2010, 04:27:15 PM »

DENIAL is not a river in Egypt

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2010, 05:01:57 PM »
I don't think she is an anti semite. This was is just another attempt for some self hating Jews to discredit her.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2010, 05:15:21 PM »
OK, I guess it's just me, but I came to JTF because of Chaim Ben Pesach's fantastic videos and learned so much about the world from his eyes and have paid attention to what he says and feel the same way he does on just about every issue out there. So..............after watching all the videos, I decided to join the forum and met alot of great people here and respect each and every one of you AND your viewpoints and have come to agree with just about all of you. But it seems like every day when I come here, DBF is touting off about some dumb movie star that we could care less about and I feel it discredits JTF and what it stands for. It's one thing to just make a remark about someone like this, but another to make a HUGE issue about it. If I were a newcomer and saw this ALOT, it would really turn me off to joining. Just wanted to let you know MY opinion, whether it counts or not, but that's just the way I feel. Thanks for reading AND understanding.
DBF this is NOT a personal attack on YOU, just a general observation. You are a terrific asset to JTF!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2010, 05:35:51 PM »
I'm glad that DBF is finding more information about the Palin-Buchanan link.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2010, 05:19:07 PM »
Chances are, Buchanan's domestic policies are/were far better for America than Bush Sr or Clinton's.
Excuse me?

If she wanted a real hardcore social conservative, she could have supported Alan Keyes, who ran in 1996.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2010, 07:01:48 PM »
Sarah Palin defending the muslims does not surprise me, she never seemed like a real conservative anyways. It was all show so she could get exposure and it's what hurt the republican party the most, good riddance to her. I wouldn't be surprised if she supports buchanan because she will do anything to get back in the spotlight again.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2010, 08:18:22 PM »
Sarah Palin defending the muslims does not surprise me, she never seemed like a real conservative anyways. It was all show so she could get exposure and it's what hurt the republican party the most, good riddance to her. I wouldn't be surprised if she supports buchanan because she will do anything to get back in the spotlight again.
Yep