Author Topic: Challenge to Erica[The Never Ending Thread!]  (Read 20640 times)

Allen-T

Re: Challenge to Erica
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2007, 10:35:35 AM »
Yes, I'd like to know when I said that. And I am not saying I didn't, I have been known to say things when I am angry that I don't literally mean. Regardless, I would not just kill someone that was black because they are black, unless it comes down to a race war, which will probably happen. In that case I have no doubt that 90% of the African American community will be against all whites and as a matter of military strategy, yes I would bomb entire black neighborhoods. But killing individual blacks just because they are black? No, not me. My son is half black. His mother is a good, schvartza hating Caribbean woman, who has black skin. I've stated that before.     
No explanations needed Allen-T. Don't get needlessly concerned by what you said or didn't say. We have all said things in rhetoric when pissed off that far surpasses any actions we would take in reality

Of course.  :)

Imerica

« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2007, 05:40:34 AM »
Erica, do not assume that because you have met Muslims who are seemingly nice to you they are genuinely that way. These are people who would slit your throat just for being black in a heartbeat if they figured they would get away with it. Arabs, who are the real dominant race in Mohammedan groupthink, have been enslaving Africans for hundreds of years as well as engaging in outright holocausts against them. How many Africans have been murdered by Libyan and Sudanese Arabs in Chad, Sudan, and Darfur? A good number of these blacks killed, enslaved, or pressed into sex slavery have been black Muslims in fact!

Well, I could say the same thing about Allen-T who has said he'd drive into the black community and kill black people. I could say that judging by his comment, he'd kill me and my family also without a second thought. Would that be a fair assessment?

Can you post the exact quote which you felt that Allen-T would drive into a black community and kill random black people?
No I can't but I can tell you that Allen-T definately did say he'd bomb a black community full of evil blacks.. the thing is, how would he know which black is evil? He's never really seen me or my family so if my husband and I were walking down the street together and Allen-T came charging up the street and shot us, because he'd assume we were evil, what would be the point? What do EVIL blacks look like, Allen-T? Anyone?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2007, 08:41:04 AM »
Don't forget the Arabian Muslim's and the slave trade.  One can also see right now the Islamic attitude towards the Blacks now in the Sudan, Chad and many other nations.  Kill or drive out all the Black Christians and once they are all dead or gone the Arab Muslims turn on the Black Muslims.  I have no idea how a black person could ever embrace Islam as the Koran places the Blacks a bit higher than dirt but lower than humans....  What a vile faith...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Allen-T

« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2007, 08:52:47 AM »
Erica, do not assume that because you have met Muslims who are seemingly nice to you they are genuinely that way. These are people who would slit your throat just for being black in a heartbeat if they figured they would get away with it. Arabs, who are the real dominant race in Mohammedan groupthink, have been enslaving Africans for hundreds of years as well as engaging in outright holocausts against them. How many Africans have been murdered by Libyan and Sudanese Arabs in Chad, Sudan, and Darfur? A good number of these blacks killed, enslaved, or pressed into sex slavery have been black Muslims in fact!

Well, I could say the same thing about Allen-T who has said he'd drive into the black community and kill black people. I could say that judging by his comment, he'd kill me and my family also without a second thought. Would that be a fair assessment?

Can you post the exact quote which you felt that Allen-T would drive into a black community and kill random black people?
No I can't but I can tell you that Allen-T definately did say he'd bomb a black community full of evil blacks.. the thing is, how would he know which black is evil? He's never really seen me or my family so if my husband and I were walking down the street together and Allen-T came charging up the street and shot us, because he'd assume we were evil, what would be the point? What do EVIL blacks look like, Allen-T? Anyone?

As I said before, in the context of a race war, which will very probably happen once third world trash becomes the majority, you have to do what you have to do. Watch the video I just uploaded about Hurricane Katrina's aftermath in those Enormo-domes. Like Chaim said, if you want a good picture of what America will be like when "they" become the majority[illegal invaders,jealous everything-hating blacks, etc.] then just look at what went on in New Orleans. Whites will have no choice but to fight to win or be destroyed. If that bothers you Erica, then do something to change the mentality within your own community. Should I just stand by while, for the last 3 years since I moved back to the states, I have been screwed every which way possible by blacks and hispanics on my job? I don't get fair play extended to me because I am white. I don't get rightful promotions because some fat Puerto Rican who has a sexual harassment charge against him and is there more than one year less than me gets it because he's a Rican and the supervisor is a [censored]. Playing the game doesn't work for me. So I have nothing to lose. I am ready to take up arms if necessary against all anti-white and anti-semetic garbage. It's just a matter of time and organisation. If the wave starts to rise, if good people, JTF people can wake up those who are in the crosshairs and don't know it then I say "Let's Roll". War is a terrible thing, but you don't run away because a few innocent people will be killed. Bring it on. I've nothing to lose. the videos;

Parts 1-4 in order >:(    

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2007, 11:36:46 AM »

Truely righteous people would be smart enough than to live amongst those who are extraordinarily evil. Some who may be a decent person may live amongst evil people, but not be willing to either rebuke the evil around him/her for fear.  A smart decent person will move away from the evil.  But a decent person who cannot live without the evil around them will be nothing more than what Lot's wife was...and she became a pillar of salt.

Secondly, if Allen-T wrote that, which I know he didn't...and if you can't quote exactly then none of us know what youare talking about. So really you are throwing words in his mouth... Erica, you can't do that in this type of forum.. YOu cannot put words in peoples' mouths here.  I certainly wouldn't accept it if someone were to do that with you..and i know there are certain people here which i will not mention that put words in your mouth and it does bother me.

Allen-T, is a very religious person..and a good hearted man.. He would not just go randomly and shoot people...so come on! don't be such a pisser!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2007, 11:43:47 AM »
And if there were a declaration of war on me..I would agree with Allen-T.  If your enemy is going to kill you, you ahve to kill him first. When dealing with a large population like last year in Lebanon, you can't think of "innocent" civilians.. It's a war for Gd's sake!  Death to innoncents happen in war.. War is a horrible thing for that reason...

in war you cannot worry about who you are offending when it means your own survival.

is this what you are trying to say, Allen-t?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Allen-T

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2007, 02:35:15 PM »
And if there were a declaration of war on me..I would agree with Allen-T.  If your enemy is going to kill you, you ahve to kill him first. When dealing with a large population like last year in Lebanon, you can't think of "innocent" civilians.. It's a war for Gd's sake!  Death to innoncents happen in war.. War is a horrible thing for that reason...

in war you cannot worry about who you are offending when it means your own survival.

Yes, pretty much. I believe what Erica is referring to is a comment I made on a Youtube video of hers which no longer exists. So the comment is gone as well. But it was probably along the lines of what I have stated here, regarding war. Erica, like most blacks would like us to be stupid whites who just sit back and allow what happened to those 2 kids in Knoxville to happen to all of us, like it's no big deal. Blacks refuse to acknowledge their own savagery and we are all the racists because we point it out. Too bad.

Bannedfan

« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2007, 03:44:55 PM »
Show me where he said that.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2007, 09:03:16 PM »
I don't know. I wonder what Erica meant when she commented on that shmuck Cortmeisters Imus videos. She said "And they say the terrorists are abroad." I guess she meant that all the Muslims are wonderful.
This is something I'm so tired of misunderstandings of my quotes. The MUSLIMS WHO ARE TERRORISTS ARE EVIL!!! What I meant by "And they say the terrorists are abroad", I feel that ANYONE who makes fun of anyone or even threatens a culture in the name of religion and violence are evil and are terrorists in my eyes. ALL people who are in the Muslim Faith who commit terrorists acts are terrorists. Those who don't, aren't.

I'm starting to think that unless I say exactly what you say in your words, I'm no good here. If I say it in MY way, you'll continue to see me as this person who isn't a team player. No matter how many ways I say "SHARPTON SUCKS!" you'll always see "I SUPPORT SHARPTON" unless I post something like "SHARPTON IS A RACIST schvartza".

Well, quote this...
"And I thought blacks (and everyone else) were supposed to think for themselves."  ::)

Hey Erica, I like your style! I hear you loud and clear, girl :)

Imerica

« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2007, 01:27:51 AM »

Yes, pretty much. I believe what Erica is referring to is a comment I made on a Youtube video of hers which no longer exists. So the comment is gone as well. But it was probably along the lines of what I have stated here, regarding war. Erica, like most blacks would like us to be stupid whites who just sit back and allow what happened to those 2 kids in Knoxville to happen to all of us, like it's no big deal. Blacks refuse to acknowledge their own savagery and we are all the racists because we point it out. Too bad.
Who called you stupid, Allen? No one. And I'm sick and tired of people saying "Blacks won't acknowledge the wrongs in their culture" when that's all I do with you guys. You're so set in your bitterness toward black culture, a black person could say exactly what you want to hear and you STILL assume that we're blind to the wrongs in our culture. Whatever.

Bannedfan

« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2007, 01:31:01 AM »
Erica, what is good about mainstream black culture? Come on, lay a few things out.

Imerica

« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2007, 01:49:58 AM »
Erica, what is good about mainstream black culture? Come on, lay a few things out.
I like that when good black people get together its all about encouraging one another to do good in our lives. What also makes our culture is that we have the ability to snap back after a major catastrophy presents itself.  Our dances, our parties, our food, our experiences and our pride ( and I don't mean "anti-white or Jew" pride, either) are great also. Many of us are too proud to beg unless we really and truely need.

As you can see I didn't ONCE claim black on black crime as a GOOD thing in black American culture. That's because its not good.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2007, 03:42:57 AM »
What also makes our culture is that we have the ability to snap back after a major catastrophy presents itself. 
The Chocolate City is a prime example of that.  ???
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Allen-T

« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2007, 06:20:02 AM »

Who called you stupid, Allen? No one. And I'm sick and tired of people saying "Blacks won't acknowledge the wrongs in their culture" when that's all I do with you guys. You're so set in your bitterness toward black culture, a black person could say exactly what you want to hear and you STILL assume that we're blind to the wrongs in our culture. Whatever.

You imply I am stupid when you suggest my reasoning for bombing ghettos in a race war is anything other than understandable and necessary. You just now called me stupid by defining my logic and reason on these matters as bitterness. Bitterness would only be present if it was coupled with envy or jealousy. No self respecting white person is jealous or envious of black death culture. You so cannot stand the reason and rational behind my words you MUST redefine them to protect your people. Your saying what needs to be said here so as not to be banned is not an example of blacks acknowledging their predominately evil nature. Actually going out among st your own and really changing things would be.   

Allen-T

« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2007, 06:26:11 AM »
I like that when good black people get together its all about encouraging one another to do good in our lives

e.g. to trade tips on how to get over

What also makes our culture is that we have the ability to snap back after a major catastrophy presents itself.

Yeah, we saw evidence of that after Katrina[see our recent video]

Our dances, our parties,

Often events that end up in bloodshed

our food

Heart attack,anyone?

our experiences and our pride

Need I continue?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2007, 08:15:15 AM »
Im erica - please give examples of the black culture snapping back.  I can't get past that statement.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2007, 09:00:26 AM »
I don't know if it is a black American culture thing or not, but I love it when certain black people are jolly and happy-go-lucky.  It does put a smile on my face...and I like it more when I'm smiling when they are jolly and they smile back.

;D

Allen-T

« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2007, 09:13:54 AM »
I don't know if it is a black American culture thing or not, but I love it when certain black people are jolly and happy-go-lucky.  It does put a smile on my face...and I like it more when I'm smiling when they are jolly and they smile back.

;D

That is a rarity these days, except when MassuhDGoodname scripts dialogues which star such ones.  ;)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2007, 09:34:58 AM »
Erica here is a challenge for you, read the following from the islamic hadiths, and then tell me that islam is peaceful, remember that Mohammed (here sometimes called the Apostle or Allah's messanger) is the only prophet of Islam:

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464:
"The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina, and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

Ishaq:481:
"The Apostle slew them in their own town. With our troops he surrounded their homes. We shouted out cries in the heat of battle. The Jews were given the Scripture and wasted it. Being blind, they strayed from the Torah. You Jews disbelieved the Qur'an and yet you have tasted the confirmation of what it said. May Allah make our raid on them immortal. May fire burn in their quarter. They will no longer ruin our lands. You have no place here, so be off!"

Tabari VIII:116/Ishaq:511:
"So Muhammad began seizing their herds and their property bit by bit. He conquered Khaybar home by home. The first stronghold defeated was Naim. Next was Qamus, the community of Abi Huqayq. The Messenger took some of its people captive, including Safiyah bt. Huyayy, the wife of Kinanah and her two cousins. The Prophet chose Safiyah for himself."

Ishaq:511:
"When Dihyah protested, wanting to keep Safiyah for himself, the Apostle traded for Safiyah by giving Dihyah her two cousins. The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims."

You know what? This is quite annoying (as I've been called). I have never studied the Islamic religion. All I can tell you is that I've never MET a Muslim person who was evil towards me and my family...Wait...I have! Now that I think of it!
I was in a store with my 13 year old cousin, carrying my 1 1/2 year old daughter on my hip while 6 months pregnant with my second child. We went into the store which was Arab owned, for a cannister of sour cream. The store was small but could fit up to 6 aisles of products inside. As my cousin was walking toward the freezer to retrieve the sour cream, my daughter and I walked down the aisles but at the opposite end of the asiles, the security guard was following us. I hadn't touched anything...just eyeballing the various products. Then I noticed that when I stopped walking, he stopped; when I continued to walk, he continued in the same direction.  Meanwhile I noticed that there were more people than just 'us' who had entered the store...doing the same thing I was doing..only I was the only one being followed. I asked him if he had a problem, following me the way he was and he replied "Are you buying anything?" I told him 'no, just looking' and he continued to follow us until my cousin found what we were looking for, we paid and left. I was so angry when I left that store I didn't know what to do! This was 10 years ago, the day before Thanksgiving. After that, I was never followed in any other store owned by anyone Muslim. I assumed that the person who did that was just an ignorant ahole but also knew that he didn't represent any of the Muslims who were good to me, in my experience before him and after the incident.

I am not in the business of reading about everyone's religion so that I could insult where they came from or where theyre going for that matter. With respect to you though, I read the scripture you posted and I do see a reason why I'm not a Muslim woman. Thank G-d I don't HAVE to be.

Erica, this reminds me of a common practice that I heard a lot about when I went to college in Oneonta, NY. I heard that many times when black people would go into the local supermarket, oftentimes they were followed around by the manager and store personel. It sounds like the same thing happened to you here. But as I'm sure you already realize, this doesn't have anything to do with them being muslim as it does with them being racist.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2007, 09:52:11 AM »
Erica, I'm curious to know your views on Israel? Do you think Israel has a right to exist? Do you consider zionism to be a form of racism? Do you think Israel should return to it's pre '67 borders? Just curious to know your views on this. Thanks.

Imerica

« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2007, 11:51:48 AM »
I like that when good black people get together its all about encouraging one another to do good in our lives

Our dances, our parties,

our food

Heart attack,anyone?

Need I continue?

Allen, you have a way of discrediting anything good in the black culture.

When I get together with my friends from my old neighborhood we don't talk about 'getting over' we talk about how we can better ourselves. For instance, I recently found my best friend since 3rd grade who I hadn't seen since we were Sophmores in high school... that was 17 years ago. She is in school just like I am and she's working toward her business degree. We, as well as my other friends, including my sister get together to encourage great things to happen in our lives. It works the same way in my house. I encourage my children to do better and my husband participates in the act of encouraging, also. I don't appreciate your assumption that black people congregate together to see how they can "get over".

I'm not a Katrina victim, nor am I representative of those blacks who lost their damned minds during the catastrophe. I'm speaking of deaths in the family, (For example, I've heard of many families who've lost their parents to death and the oldest of the children resume responsibility of taking care of her/his brothers and sisters just to make sure they were all together.) I'm also speaking of being able to make miracles during Christmas, and Thanksgiving when there is hardly any food in the house. Things of that nature. Catastrophies aren't only based on natural disasters, Allen.

As far as our dances are concerned... no one has ever been shot over dancing. Sorry to disappoint you. As for our parties, I'm not speaking of those parties that include static between gangs... are you assuming that I attend such parties? That's not fair. I'm speaking of parties where we're able to have a good time, dance til our heart's content and share a fun time with our family and friends. Weddings, birthdays, and just-because its' Friday parties. Its all about having a good time.

Our food... your response to that was sort of true but still negative. Over-doing it , just like with any other foods can cause high cholesterol and blood pressure in ANYONE. Moderation is key. YOU need to stop being so freaking negative. Have you EVER tasted my baked chicken? As a matter of fact, since you want to play, "I Know What Black People are Thinking",  tell me some of the ingredients used in some of the soul food cooked nowadays. Without going to Google. Since you know everything about our culture.

Lastly, to some black people, our experience make us stronger and more knowlegable about our futures. My experience living in the projects made more humble, and made me not take life for granted. My experience with abuse made me a better  person because I have girls to protect from it ever happening to them. My experience with bad men in my life made me appreciate the love of a GOOD man. YOU need to stop being so negative. period.

SInce you've never been to a party given by a black person/ family... since you've obviously ever eaten a morsel of food cooked by those of the 'darker persuasion'... since you wouldn't know a dance from the black culture (and I'm still catching up with that one).. and since you've never been in the position where you had to rob Peter to pay Paul to make ends meet and still come out of the situation fairly well, I don't think you're a good judge of what really goes on on the good side of black culture. I think you're either watching too many movies where blacks are the antagonists, or what. I do think you need to stop judging what you know nothing about.

Imerica

« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2007, 12:52:52 PM »
A dance that was originated in Chicago is called "Stepping". Here are a few videos that show you what I mean by "our dancing"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wvVkvJs3YJ4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X4iCNRZnixM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pGC7-MQ5mMM

And for the ladies...

Now for the Cha Cha Slide

"Did you see any gringing in any of those videos?"

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2007, 03:15:28 PM »

Our dances, our parties,

our food

Heart attack,anyone?

Need I continue?

Allen! Come on now! This is EXTREMELY racist! You should withdraw these remarks! I expect better from you!

Imerica

« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2007, 06:19:35 PM »
Erica, I'm curious to know your views on Israel? Do you think Israel has a right to exist? Do you consider zionism to be a form of racism? Do you think Israel should return to it's pre '67 borders? Just curious to know your views on this. Thanks.
I don't have the right to say which countries have no right to exist. So my views on Israel are that the people in Israel have every right to be who they are. I have no idea what 67' borders are. Zionism is foreign to me. But I'm not against people in Israel being proud of where they came from. What was I supposed to say?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2007, 06:24:46 PM »
I don't have the right to say which countries have no right to exist. So my views on Israel are that the people in Israel have every right to be who they are. I have no idea what 67' borders are. Zionism is foreign to me. But I'm not against people in Israel being proud of where they came from. What was I supposed to say?

You can say anythign you want, Imerica.. :)..

But if you are a religious person and by religious it can also mean a spiritual Christian..you are what you eat.  Christianity came from Judaism...so that's where it starts.