Author Topic: Germany Jews condemn planned U.S. Koran burning  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Germany Jews condemn planned U.S. Koran burning
« on: September 11, 2010, 11:20:07 PM »

http://www.haaretz.com/misc/article-print-page/germany-jews-condemn-planned-u-s-koran-burning-1.312979?trailingPath=2.169%2C2.208%2C

President of Germany's Central Council of Jews says plan of Florida pastor is part of 'anti-Muslim frenzy' in the run up to Sept. 11 memorial.

Germany's leading Jewish group condemned plans by a Florida pastor to burn the Koran on the anniversary of 9/11, saying it evoked the mass killings of Jews in the Holocaust that followed Nazi book burnings.

Wednesday's statement by Charlotte Knobloch, president of Germany's Central Council of Jews, adds to voices from U.S. religious leaders who have condemned an "anti-Muslim frenzy" in the run up to memorial services for victims of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks in New York and Washington by Islamist extremists.

"The idea is terrible and repulsive," she said of plans by Terry Jones, the pastor of a 30-person church in Gainesville, Florida, to burn a copy of Islam's holy book on Saturday.

Knobloch said the planned action by the Dove World Outreach Center reminded her of the burning of "un-German" literature organized by the Nazi party in 1933 that foreshadowed the killing of some 6 million Jews during World War Two.

"Where people burn books, in the end they burn people," she said in a statement, referring to a quotation from 19th century German author Heinrich Heine inscribed on a plaque in central Berlin where the Nazis burned books.

German media reported on Wednesday that Jones founded a Christian congregation in the western city of Cologne in the 1980s. The group, known as the Christliche Gemeinde Koeln (CGK), confirmed this but said it had severed ties with Jones.

A spokesman for the Cologne-based group told Reuters they were appalled by Jones' plans to burn the Muslim scriptures.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Germany Jews condemn planned U.S. Koran burning
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 03:12:35 AM »
Effect of EuroCommunism. They should have at least kept silent.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 03:22:42 AM »

It really is disgusting to see these self-hating leftist idiotic Jews draw an equivalence between the situation of Muslims in America today with that of the Jews in Nazi Germany.

I guess they would cry out in outrage if copies of Mein Kampf were destroyed.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 07:50:41 AM »
Culturally German. Why wouldn't they?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 08:35:59 AM »
Knobloch said the planned action by the Dove World Outreach Center reminded her of the burning of "un-German" literature organized by the Nazi party in 1933 that foreshadowed the killing of some 6 million Jews during World War Two.

"Where people burn books, in the end they burn people," she said in a statement, referring to a quotation from 19th century German author Heinrich Heine inscribed on a plaque in central Berlin where the Nazis burned books.

I think Charlotte Knobloch has a problem with her moral compass. Perhaps her analogy makes sense for someone who has no idea of the nature of Naziism and Islam. But burning books can be an act that is actually liked by G-d, at least from a Christian perspective. There is an example in the Bible where people burned occult books in a greek town.

I think the quran is a book, that G-d likes to be burned. In a central point that is important for the whole salvific history for Jews namly the election of Isaak over Ismael the quran turnes the story upside down, as well as for Christians it denies the death of Jesus at the cross.

In addition to this wicked claims, it encourages the believers of it to murder all infidels.

I think Heinrich Heine would not have liked to be quoted in this context.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 09:09:15 AM »
This idiot Charlotte Knobloch, wioll be voted out of her position shortly by some guy named Dieter Graumann or something like that
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 12:47:35 PM »
They are scared.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 12:58:15 PM »
They are scared.
I wanted to write the same thing. Some of you might think it is easy to be Jew in Europe today or even Christian.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 01:33:06 PM »
They are scared.
I wanted to write the same thing. Some of you might think it is easy to be Jew in Europe today or even Christian.

Then they should move to Israel.