Author Topic: Hussein osama obama's Rosh Ha'Shana greeting vs Sarah Palins  (Read 540 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Hussein osama obama's Rosh Ha'Shana greeting vs Sarah Palins
« on: September 09, 2010, 08:16:14 AM »
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/09/you-decide.html   

You Decide

Here it is. The stark differences in two leaders. There it is, right there.

Sarah really is the best. Righteous.

Happy Rosh Hashanah
    by Sarah Palin on Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 11:49pm

As Jewish families gather to celebrate the New Year and a new beginning marking the Day of Creation, I want to join them in praying for a good and sweet year ahead. This day marks the beginning of a period of reflection and repentance. It is a time to remember our responsibilities to our families, our communities, our country, and our world.

This is also a time to remember who we are as Americans and our responsibilities to help our friends and allies as they seek peace and security. The people of Israel have overcome so many challenges, taken so many risks, and made so many sacrifices in the pursuit of peace and a better life for their children. This New Year begins with a new hope for peace, but the threats to Israel – and to us – have not gone away.

These are challenging times as Iran continues to work on building a nuclear weapon, Hamas attacks innocents on the eve of peace talks, enemies refuse to recognize Israel’s right to exist, and even in Europe and the United States we hear voices from those trying to delegitimize Israel.

To our Jewish friends and neighbors on this Rosh Hashanah, may you be inscribed in the Book of Life. And for our friends in Israel, know that the American people will continue to stand with you in this New Year as you strive for peace and security.

Shanah tovah u'metukah.

- Sarah Palin

President Obama spoke to the Jewish people as they began their New Year, by addressing the so-called peace process. That was his message -- submit to suicide or homicide.

"At a time when Israelis and palestinians have returned to direct dialogue, it's up to us to encourage and support those who are willing to move beyond their differences and work towards security and peace in the Holy Land," the president said. "Progress will not come easy and it will not come quick. But today we have an opportunity to move forward toward the goal we share: two states, Israel and palestine, living side by side, in peace and security."

He is politicizing the Rosh? When Jewish children are being targeted and Jewish couples are being slaughtered in their cars? I heard no similar lecturing in his message to the Muslim world for Ramadan. Where was his council on Islamic antisemitism, kaffirophobia, gender apartheid, Christians murdered, as well as Hindus and Sikhs, the worldwide persecution of non-Muslims, or the Jewish genocide? The brutality and oppression of the sharia was absent from his remarks.

But he did come out for the Ground Zero Islamic supremacist mega mosque at the first of two Iftar dinners.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Hussein osama obama's Rosh Ha'Shana greeting vs Sarah Palins
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 11:41:40 AM »
Palin gave her greeting to real Jews who actually practice Judaism and Osamabama gave his "greeting" to reform/reconstructionist/conservative judenrat Jews who think "peace and tolerance"(re: turning your back on your fellow Jews and supporting muslims/Jew-hating blacks while being ashamed of your Jewishness) is what Judaism is all about.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 02:55:18 PM »
Palin gave her greeting to real Jews who actually practice Judaism and Osamabama gave his "greeting" to reform/reconstructionist/conservative judenrat Jews who think "peace and tolerance"(re: turning your back on your fellow Jews and supporting muslims/Jew-hating blacks while being ashamed of your Jewishness) is what Judaism is all about.

The Coon: I'm Conservative in every sense of the word, believe me. We're not all bad.  :)

As for this article: One person (I said person, hence Sarah) is a mensch, whereas the animal in chimp should be licking toilets clean for a living, starting with mine!

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 03:29:28 PM »
Surprising that Obama didn't say "Allah Akbar!" in the letter

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 03:58:38 PM »

The Coon: I'm Conservative in every sense of the word, believe me. We're not all bad.  :)

As for this article: One person (I said person, hence Sarah) is a mensch, whereas the animal in chimp should be licking toilets clean for a living, starting with mine!

True, I shouldn't have lumped all Conservative Jews in with that. I know there are many righteous Conservative stream Jews, though unfortunately the establishment seems to be indistinguishable from Reform. :(
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 05:50:21 PM »
mord,   thanks for sharing this with us.   

Barack Hussein Obama is obsessed with his agenda to force a so called land for peace treaty.      Even on a holy day for the Jewish people,    Hussein Obama shows his true colors.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/